Jrm181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jrm181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jrm181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jrm181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jrm181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jrm181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jrm181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jrm181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jrm181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jrm181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jrm181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What is wrong with me.

Everybody says that you should be able to bench your weight easily right? Well for some reason I cant. I weight 135 and I can only get 100 up 3 times. Same thing with squats. I cant even squat 100 I do like 70. But for the squats I dont have a machine or anything to do it with so I load up a bar and have to lift it above my head and rest it on my shoulders before I do them. I started the bench program and musclemedia.com to add 50 pounds to your bench and it worked. I went from doing 50-60 to doing over 100 now. But my chest is still small. Can you guys tell me some exercises and how many reps I should do for a bigger chest. My arms are good but I have been doing them for about 3-3 and a half months longer than my chest. Should I just continue with what Im doing for my chest?

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you a bodybuilder or a power lifter - what you can lift don't matter, just try something different to what you are doind now i.e if your doing 12 reps try 4-6 and keep changing it around. Try pre-exhaustion if your chest is not feeling sore the next day. Maybe you are using a wrong grip and working ur arms more than chest - its difficult to know without looking at ur form but keep changing around and giving it ur best and don't worry about pundages.

CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How long have you been lifting? Your 135lbs thats about what i started at and i could only pull a crappy 70lbs. Even then i was doing it with the worst form ever. But as time goes by you start to lift more load, i was up to 100, 110,145,160,200 ect in about a year. Also work with dumb bells that was the biggest help for building my bench.
    Case <---- This is Case, This is his dumb bell-----> [[]]=[[]]

"I've never paid for a push-up or a sit-up in my life and I've done millions."
    -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

-Case, available for weddings, funerals and bar mitzvahs-

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    Don't even sweat it. The Bench Press is just a number and I believe it is a highly overrated chest exercise. Once I started using dumbbells and kept only 1 barbell movement my chest just swelled up.

BTW, I can't bench **** and I've put 2 inches on my chest in the past 2 months.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

I drop vagina panties. Wintermule's Avatar
    Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep working at it.
    I rep back 1,000+.

o me so strong..

Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108859061

**EHUDD IS MY E-HUS** (no homo)

PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bench is ****ign hard for me to increase. i find switchign betwen DB's and BBes helps
    Automotive Engineer
    foxbody, cummins crew obs ford, 81 deville, 13 q7 tdi, 08 S8 V10

cars: IG: @Greg5OH
    music: http://www.mixcloud.com/DJ5OH/

Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can only get up 50lbs...

But I use DBs

I drop vagina panties. Wintermule's Avatar
    Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like making posts next to ones that are seven years old because it's like, you know, stepping into the past almost. It's like, wow, someone wrote this seven years ago, and my post is right next to it like I'm talking with the past. What happened in that time? Did anyone participating in the convo die? Did they get rich? Bankrupt? Did they kill someone or save a life?

It's like stepping into the past and altering it. Like, being able to brush the fabrics of past memories and interact with it, jizzing all over the carpet and stuff.
    I rep back 1,000+.

o me so strong..

Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108859061

**EHUDD IS MY E-HUS** (no homo)

WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    keep working at it and take whey protein after u workout...u will go up fast