Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    SK-1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile How do I post a new topic or post questions about a supplement?

I'm new here and would like info on FinigenX? Pro's and con's. How do I post a new thread? Thanks guys

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SK-1
    I'm new here and would like info on FinigenX? Pro's and con's. How do I post a new thread? Thanks guys
    1. Go to "search" at the top of the screen first. See if your questions have already been answered.
    2. If they have not, go to Bodybuilding.com Forums > Supplements and click the "New Thread" button located below the Sub Forums block.
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

madmo11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

opinion

Zmass pm
    ergopharm 6-oxo
    pro-turnabol
    vit-c
    multivit
    whey and creatine monohydrate

what do you think of these supplements i am thinkin about tryin

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would really like to see more people post before and after photos in their logs.

It's great and all that someone put on 20lbs to their bench, or that they lost 10 lbs on the scale... BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? NOTHING! Bodybuilding is a sport of aesthetics... we ALL do this to look good and to alter/improve our physiques. (cept for maybe powerlifter...). So, why the huge lack of pictures? I want to see results, not meaningless numbers.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    skelooth, I completely agree about the pics - a log is near useless without them - but I have a serious peeve with those who don't provide the not-so-meaningless numbers, and on a regular basis. E.g., "I think my BF is about 13% but I'll find out before the end of the log." Great, thanks, that helps.

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good post makes sense!
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

Starherb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Promotes a clean and internal enviroment

Colon Clenz is a gentle blend of nature's cleansing herbs which promotes regularity and a clean internal environment. Sometimes eating and drinking the right things just isn't enough. Now, with the soothing proprietary blend of nature's herbs, your regularity can return overnight. Just take it before you go to bed and experience the working benefit in the morning.

http://www.starherb.com/productdetail.asp?pid=23487

An agent which acts as a health professional.

AdvaCAL is the #1 bone building calcium, clinically proven to build strong, healthy bones. AdvaCAL capsules/caplets are well tolerated in the stomach, safe, small, and easy to swallow.AdvaCAL bone building calcium also reduce the rate of bone loss as you grow older-AdvaCAL by Lane Labs. The advantages are as follows:World-famous AdvaCAL researcher reports, Clinically proven to fight Osteoporosis and Safe, small, easy-to-swallow AdvaCAL capsules.
    For further details click at:
    http://www.starherb.com/productdetail.asp?pid=18890

How to get provides Potency Wood

Marapuama-Marapuama as an aphrodisiac and tonic for the nervous system-Marapuama by Jarrow Formulas Inc. Used by the indigenous people for centuries, Marapuama has been given the name Potency Wood. Research conducted at the Institute of Sexology in Paris has attracted world-wide interest in this herb and its potential for additional benefits.
    For further details visit at:
    http://www.starherb.com/productdetail.asp?pid=1781

A relief from simple nervous tension and sleeplessness

Calms Forte provides natural relief of symptoms of simple nervous tension and sleeplessness-Calms Forte by Hylands. Hyland's Calms Forte is all natural and works without contraindications or side effects. Easy to swallow tablets are perfect for daytime or nighttime use.
    http://www.starherb.com/productdetail.asp?pid=3919

Have a Tea for healthful benefits

Red Raspberry Leaf Tea Pure, natural singles and blends that bring you unsurpassed enjoyment, healthful benefits and complete - Red Raspberry Leaf Tea by Alvita Teas. Specially beneficial in cold season.

How to promotes your sexual functionality

"Male Response body systems involved with male sexual function. Male Response supports hormonal function, energy generation, circulation, the brain and nervous system -male response by Source Naturals. Male Response supports hormonal function, energy generation, circulation, the brain and nervous system (libido), and the prostate gland. This potent formula combines vitamins and minerals with botanicals used worldwide for men's health.
    http://www.starherb.com/productdetail.asp?pid=672

Improves your brain effciency and make sharp.

Ginkoba Ginkoba safely increases the flow of oxygen rich blood to the brain and has been clinically shown to improve memory and concentration-Ginkoba by Ginsana/Pharmaton.
    http://www.starherb.com/productdetail.asp?pid=5677

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by skelooth
    I would really like to see more people post before and after photos in their logs.
    Me too.
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

coachB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hardcore hydroxycut with x-factor?

hydroxycut stacked with x-factor? is this worth trying?

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by coachB
    hydroxycut stacked with x-factor? is this worth trying?
    no its not and FYI, this is the wrong thread to ask that. Start a new one or do some research, its your first post, so you have LOTS of reading around here to do
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

mpjaggi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gaining Muscle Size

[i Am Doing Bodybuilding For The Last One Year But I Am Not Getting Any Satisfactory Results. I Am Not Getting Proper Cuts In Biceps And Massgain.
    My Age Is 40 .height-5"7"inch. My Body Weightis 90kg.
    I Am Taking Weighprotein Along With Creatine. Regularly.
    Please Tell Me About Proper Intake Of Supplements Along With Proper Diet,

Brock Lesnar11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Nitro T3

Hi i wanted to know if Nitro T3 is steriods or not thank you
    ps IM Pretty New to this lol

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brock Lesnar11
    Hi i wanted to know if Nitro T3 is steriods or not thank you
    ps IM Pretty New to this lol
    yea you really are NEW, go use the SEARCH FUNCTION to find your answer, ALWAYS use it to find your answers, because believe it or not this forum has been around since 2001 and every question you can think of is in there

BTW - you are 15, you dont need supplements. You need to be reading the nutrition and workout forums, forget this section
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

built09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bumpy

bigreg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question staking and how good is this product-methyl 1-alpha

hey guys how are ya. i may be in the wrong thread but i need to know about these two products. 2 questions. One how good is methyl 1-alpha. After methyl 1-p was taken off the market. Secondly, could you stack methyl 1-alpha with halo-50. halo-50 is a cousin to the real over the counter haol that was taken off the shelf. Would someone who is knowlegable let school me in this matter. thanks. big reg.

DaBammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks

This thread is great, thanks guys!

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome thread!

1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great post!!!

soccernut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Speedy Recovery!

About 2 months ago (June 13) I shattered my clavical playing football requiring surgery. By the looks of my x-rays Tim Allen must have been in the operating room, one metal strip & 7 screws.... At the time I was 215 lbs and taking Tridenosen H, ephedra, and asprin to drop some weight for soccer season. I continued while laid up in my sling for 4 weeks then started to slowly work-out again.

AT 6 WEEKS: I realigned my supplements adding Anabolic X-Factor, Formadrol extreme, Dynadrol, BioSynergy IGF-1, Cider Vinigar tablets and switched from ephedra to Fizogen Lean tabs, and alternate from BSN NO-Xplode with MAN Body Octane and added Glutamine powder.

I was back to playing soccer in with minimal discomfort from the running and bumping.

I have dropped to 192 lbs added almost 1/2 inch to my arms and legs. My chest and shoulders are coming back quick and my back is right where it was before I was injured.

It's now early August I am back to doing my full workout routine I am packing hard solid muscle and smokin kids half my age on the field.

robalpha16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The best protien

There is a new supplement company called "Pure Nutrition" they are putting out the best protien powder on the market. This is real stuff, not filled with sweeteners, or fillers like all the rest of the crap out there. Has anyone else tried this stuff? I'm a trainer, and am obtaining my degree in Kinesiology and trust me, this stuff is for real. Hopefully Bodybuilding.com will start carrying this stuff.
    Intheprocess

ernandes_83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i wana ask

hi
    iwana ask about some thing but i dont know who`s to ask about this- i wana know if i can take (Higher Power ZMA)and (ErgoPharm 6-OXO) at same time together in traning days???! if any body know the answer plaese email me on (ernandes_83@hotmail.com)

bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok quick question.

what are we supposed to do with products won? i recently won a product however i am allready scheduled to test another one (product won was unpredictably won).

Does it require a full log, or is a review ok?

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigbridrol
    Ok quick question.

what are we supposed to do with products won? i recently won a product however i am allready scheduled to test another one (product won was unpredictably won).

Does it require a full log, or is a review ok?
    Talk to the company you won the product from.

user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

This is an EXCELLENT thread.

GFK, *Salute*