Closed Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    dramboistic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dramboistic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dramboistic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink product supplements

now we all know that a supplement is a fule for a chieselled body.so it is only befitting that a right supplement is chosen. yesterday in afternun i saw a programme on supplements on www.alloftv.com.

cain666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ph product tester

how can i become a product tester for prohormone

kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000)
    good post

josebnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i have a question!

does anyone know anything abou tren Xtreme? if so? what do u think of it... and do u know if it is military legal... thanx!

pty507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would like to know if any of u have any experience withe the Beast nutrition super test ..or with the animal test from universal .. which one is better???

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ultimatemass1 View Post
    I have used Nitric oxide with various companies in the uk and usa.

The one that has given me huge pumps is by Ultimate-nutrition in the uk. Try it guys it really works.

I have also used their Advanced protein - peptide bonded with good results and it tastes great. I dont get bored with it at all
    Dude, wrong thread!
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Skyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    B - Bumping...
    U - Up...
    M - (i got nothing here)
    P - (nothin here either, oh well)

Mpons22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Whats good

Whats up, I just became a member because I have been working out for 2 strong dedicated years and I have kept up with peoples blogs and what they were taken at the time. I love playin basketball and football, Play football in the winter and in the spring its all about basketball. I eat healthy and I hate fast foods or any type of food that is not good for the body. I stay away from liqour but time to time I incorporated herbs if you know what I mean. I just finished a cycle of Hemobolin 250, also took a liver protector and stacked up on the right foods, 3 shakes a day, amino acids, and a hard work out. The Hemobolin gave me great lean gains and I gained 10lbs from 180 to 190 just what I wanted. Now I'm taking a PCT Novedex xt, some people I know told me it was a good product after a roid cycle and they looked stupid ripped and thats what I'm looking for as the summer comes close. Last month I wanted to rack up just 10lbs, I wanna be ripped for the summer, right now I have good mass and good def. low water retention but my body can be tighter, but I want that good tight to go along with lean mass. I'm getting there but if any one is reading this write back so we can discuss.

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't get it. Why do all the stupidest newbies post random stuff in THIS thread?
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

I know you ain't talking about me little *****, get ya weight up not ya hate up estrogen bitch *****....

I'm new to this so if I'm in the wrong spot let me know just don't start talking **** esp. If you a little man like ur self 5'5 and your 26 thats pretty damm sad. My cousin is 13 and he is 6'5, all the men in my fam. are 6 feet and up, must suck to look up to women lmfao....

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love being short. Tall people suck.
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

LOL I mean ain't nothin wrong with it, you pretty ripped but If I were you I'd put on 10 - 15 pounds, U would look like a running back...

nayr0010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys to bought halovar and was wondering when was a good time to take it. post lunch or pre-workout?

corytash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by youngvet1 View Post
    Your lucky I was just about to call u on this

No worrys good luck with the testing.
    I'm glad someone was paying attention on that quote. I've tried overlapping on N.O. Xplode, and I don't think it's worth it. The reason why you cycle the stuff is because how potent it is. Be careful when you experiment.

Rock out

BigC21308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Decabolen Trial Run

I got a 60 capsule bottle of Decabolen from CTD. I thougth it was real good for recovery and strength gains were very consistent. It also increased my stamina and aerobic/cardio capacity. Personally I was not bulking when I had been on it. The lean mass gains were good and it helped to solidify very well. I'm sure with enough calories it wouldn't be too hard to use this for bulking, but I really enjoyed it for coming off of my bulking phase. No water retention. I have been off of it for about 2 and a half weeks and I can still feel it kick in in the gym. Goinjg to follow up with Novedex, then I'll probably do it again combined with their Winodrol...

kingkasper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question protein advice

when are the best times to take my protein shakes? i'm currently taking no-xplode before my workouts, but i know some guys say you should take protein 30-45 min before a workouts and i don't think you can take both at the same exact time. any adivce guys?

Newpher1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NO XPLODE
    Bench 1rm - 215 jumped to 265
    Squat 1rm - 275 jumped to 375
    Deadlift 1rm - 250 jumped tp 335

already tested the product, oh it works =]
    ?He's a cocky sumbitch. That's what makes him such a great player.?
    - Lawrence Taylor

onlinema has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by youngvet1 View Post
    Your lucky I was just about to call u on this

No worrys good luck with the testing.
    yeah agree with that, your are so lucky

damael25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm interested in becoming a product tester. I understand exactly what you're saying and I agree 100%. How can i got about getting involved with the testing?

jdawg159753 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdawg159753 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdawg159753 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdawg159753 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdawg159753 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdawg159753 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

your thoughts and suggestions on my supplement intake

pre-workout:
    2 androbolix pills (daily dosage)
    black powder
    6 nitrace pill form (daily dosage)

post workout:
    50g ON 100% WHEY protein
    3 scoops Muscletech Anabolic HALO

I am almost through my first tub of Anabolic Halo and half way through my first cycle of Androbolix Testosterone Amplifiers. Basically my goal is to put on massive size asap without taking harmful supplements. I also own ISS Re-Satr8 creatine but have not been taking it because it upsets my stomach to take creatine the anabolic halo and protein all post-workout and have it all sit in my stomach.

What do you guys think about what I am currently taking? Please help me out with suggestions on what supplements I could change up or add into my program. My main goal is to put as much muscle mass on as possible especially in my arms and also wants to get a strong, cut core/stomach. Would a fat burner be efficient and safe to add in?

cartercjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

supplements

hey i have a few questions... im new to these supplements and i wanted to make sure i knew what i was doing before i started taking them.. if i do.. i play sports and im gonna b a junior this year. so i wanna make sure none of these supplements r going to make my joints weak or just overall make me lose some athleticism. I've read that creatine is one of the big supplements out there. Would that hurt me? like would that decrease my agility or anything like that? I already take 3 different dietary substances just to help me for when i run and already workout... so any suggestions??

jdawg159753 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdawg159753 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdawg159753 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdawg159753 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdawg159753 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdawg159753 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Starting Dianabol Cycle

I will be starting a dianabol cycle soon and would like to see what you guys think about it. I also have a couple of questions about some supplements to take with it so I would really appreciate it for any informational feedback.

I will be taking the following amount of dbol each day for 8 weeks along with approx. 750-1000mg milk thistle each day running during cycle to help out my liver.

week 1- 10mg per day
    week 2- 20mg per day
    week 3- 30mg per day
    week 4- 40mg per day
    week 5- 40mg per day
    week 6- 30mg per day
    week 7- 20mg per day
    week 8- 10mg per day

for my diet I will be consuming around 150-200g protein daily including lean meats, fruits, etc. for meals.

I was planning on starting an otc e-blocker around week 4 to reduce aromatizing and estrogen build up in my body. I heard 6-oxo was a good product i was also thinking about novedex xt mainly for the antiestrogen. i also heard about a discontinued product called viratase but since it was discontinued is there anything generic for that or similiar?

what do you guys think about either of those or would u advise a different one and if so which one?

starting asap after I finish my 8th week i was planning to start an otc pct since I am unable to get any nolva or clomid or anything illegal. I was thinking about the otc Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT supplement sold at my local health store.

I have done some minimal research and have heard alot of mixed opinions on otc pcts so any advice on any pcts in peticular or any comments on the one I have picked out?

MAINLY my reasons for this post are:
    1: how does my dianabol pyramid intake look?
    2: what, if any, e-blocker / antiestrogen should I use during cycle?
    3: what pct or multiple pcts should I use after ending cycle?

PLEASE send any and all opinions on how this looks.
    If you have any other questions or comments that you might be able to help me with you can e-mail me at jdawg15975312@yahoo.com

brucegg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucegg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucegg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucegg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucegg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucegg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucegg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucegg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow good choice of bodybuilding

I saw some good products on below website. Recomand for you:

http://brucesports.en.ecplaza.net

digital figure twister, digital jump rope, ****meter,heart rate monitor, digital hand grip,digital chest expander…etc.
    Last edited by brucegg; 07-03-2008 at 07:18 PM. Reason: better expression

xxb3cc1xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

amphetalean

hi
    wondered if any1 could help..

iv taken my first amphetalean capsule today and was wondering if it was ok for me to take it.
    most reviews on it i have read are from body-building men.
    i am a woman and not interested in body building and am using the suppliment for fat loss, i am dieting and excersizing.

took my first tablet and my vision is effected. i feel like i am slightly light headed like a minor migraine without the headache. and wondered if that was ok as i not used to the supplimenrt yet hence only my first tablet.

im worried that this is only for body building men.. will it help me?
    x

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xxb3cc1xx View Post
    hi
    wondered if any1 could help..

iv taken my first amphetalean capsule today and was wondering if it was ok for me to take it.
    most reviews on it i have read are from body-building men.
    i am a woman and not interested in body building and am using the suppliment for fat loss, i am dieting and excersizing.

took my first tablet and my vision is effected. i feel like i am slightly light headed like a minor migraine without the headache. and wondered if that was ok as i not used to the supplimenrt yet hence only my first tablet.

im worried that this is only for body building men.. will it help me?
    x
    see other posting of this for the answer...it is safe for females but please check my other post

MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

The original post for "Tips for Product Testers" was good.
    Very informative and helpful even though it was written in 2004.
    The information still applies today.
    "Do or Do Not. There is no TRY" ~ Yoda

Follow me on my Weightloss Journey - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=491552671#post491552671

www.relaxationstherapy.com

jinchoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinchoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinchoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinchoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinchoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinchoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinchoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinchoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinchoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinchoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinchoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice post ghostfacekillah!

LIMEY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIMEY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIMEY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIMEY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIMEY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIMEY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIMEY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIMEY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIMEY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIMEY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIMEY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up I Agree!

Supplements Are The Way To True Growth And Long Lasting Strength
    Theres More To Great Fitness And An Awesome Physiques Than Steriods!
    Supplements And Proper Sleeping And Eating Paternts Are Far More Important Than Any Short Cut Like Steriods!
    One Great Supplement Company I Have Found Is Called Magnum There Listed In The Bb.com Store They Sell Pharmacutical Gade Nutrients At Other Supplement Company Rates But Your Getting No Filler With Them ...all Full Strength....power Blasting Pumps.....it Is An Awesome Company...if You Like Supplements You Have Nothing To Lose But The Belief In Other Companies Lies!!!!
    "this Magnum Stuff Rocks"!!!!
    Thats The Way I See It...

Chris M Mills

JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LIMEY1 View Post
    Supplements Are The Way To True Growth And Long Lasting Strength
    Theres More To Great Fitness And An Awesome Physiques Than Steriods!
    Supplements And Proper Sleeping And Eating Paternts Are Far More Important Than Any Short Cut Like Steriods!
    One Great Supplement Company I Have Found Is Called Magnum There Listed In The Bb.com Store They Sell Pharmacutical Gade Nutrients At Other Supplement Company Rates But Your Getting No Filler With Them ...all Full Strength....power Blasting Pumps.....it Is An Awesome Company...if You Like Supplements You Have Nothing To Lose But The Belief In Other Companies Lies!!!!
    "this Magnum Stuff Rocks"!!!!
    Thats The Way I See It...

Chris M Mills
    go pack go