Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GhostfaceKillah View Post
    2. Eliminate variables. How are we to know how a product is working if you simultaneously up your caloric intake, change your training style, add a few days of rec basketball a week, and stack it with the brand new Product XYZ you have been dying to use. Hold off on any new supplementation, diet changes, or exercise changes until after your trial is complete.

3. Along the same lines, if you already have products lined up to review, don't go out of your way to get more. While the prospect of "freebies" is enticing, especially for those strapped for cash, keep in mind that: 1) there are other deserving individuals out there who have yet to get a product to test, 2) you should only test one product at a time, and 3) it is not fair to the community or the providing company if you have to wait 4+ weeks to legitimately review the product.
    I fully agreed with these rules. Testing 3 ~ 4 NEW supplements at the same time (or introducing them simultaneously) into the system is a NO NO. One would not know clearly which supplement is contributing to the physique improvement.

It's common sense that not to make the supplement company wait a couple of weeks for a review. The supplement is provided free for review and out of respect to the company, individuals should plan to start the log right away.

Just my 2 cents worth of opinions.

12gymmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great posts indeed!

mbfla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbfla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbfla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbfla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbfla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbfla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbfla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbfla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey there!
    talked with some guys at the gym where i work out.. 3 of 4 of them
    said that whey powder is a part of their daily supplement work (i'm
    there more for cardio and resistance to stay in shape; more of them
    are into sculpting and bulkinging up, true bodybuilding)... at least 4
    of the guys said they had digestive issues and it seems like lactose
    intolerance is a big part of it! a doctor friend of mine says we all
    get lactose intolerant as we get older and that cow's milk is for baby cows!
    he has a point... so.. as we look at our supplements.. he said to make sure we get enough calcium WITH vitamin D.. not to forget D.. and if digestive probs, to cut out mixing whey with milk for a week or two and see if problems persist... good advice, i'd think...

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neeltrdco View Post
    Hello everyone. I have been viewing the posting back and forth and would like to give my two cents. Many supplements on the market are worthless or just downright dangerous. Please don't be naive and think that gaining 25 pounds of muscle in just 6,7,8 weeks is natural or good for you. Your body is not intended to do that. Personally, I have tried many strategies and products on the market, and the two that have worked best for me are ?The Truth about Muscle Building? and ?No Nonsense Muscle Building?. Both bodybuilders I respect and know on a fairly personal level. I trust each of them, and have followed both of their strategies with great success. They aren?t just selling another product. If your wanting to add some serious size, as well as change up your thinking, I suggest either one. Their links are below. These are not easy programs to follow, but if your dedicated, you will achieve results!

http://neeltrdco.nononsense.hop.**************
    http://neeltrdco.seannal.hop.**************/
    thanks for the spam, this is all you are doing!!
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

hostuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey New To This, Just Wanted To Know What Draining The Body Means.does That Mean To Try To Supress Most Of The Water In The Body Out...if So How Is That Done...
    HOSTUZ....

Kelvinlonestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

loading the first stage of using supplements

Is it necessary to load the first week of use for some of these supplements?
    Well my thoughts are I've never loaded any and I haven't used much but I've also made gains without loading that first week. Maybe I would have made more gains by loading. If any one could answer this thought, please do so.

jtfootball2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtfootball2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtfootball2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtfootball2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtfootball2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtfootball2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtfootball2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtfootball2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtfootball2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtfootball2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtfootball2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good deal

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Since it got brought up in another thread might as well bump this.
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

Moody101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

17hd???

wats going on.. this the first time i signed up to any forum. just for one damn. Halodrol Liquid gels. excellent, excellent. Methyl 1D excellent excellent. 17 Hd a lil hesitant abt it. Just started it only been on it for one day. as for as intensity good but iam hearing lots of negatives. iqm takin novedex xt because i just finsihed methyl 1D so iam using it as a posy cycle. i just want to know is 17Hd worth taking. iam taking it with Novedex. not just to stack but to keep my test levels stable and high.. any information will be appreciated thanx.

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Moody101 View Post
    wats going on.. this the first time i signed up to any forum. just for one damn. Halodrol Liquid gels. excellent, excellent. Methyl 1D excellent excellent. 17 Hd a lil hesitant abt it. Just started it only been on it for one day. as for as intensity good but iam hearing lots of negatives. iqm takin novedex xt because i just finsihed methyl 1D so iam using it as a posy cycle. i just want to know is 17Hd worth taking. iam taking it with Novedex. not just to stack but to keep my test levels stable and high.. any information will be appreciated thanx.
    Take that BS elsewhere, it has nothing to do with this thread.
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/

JFrye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is methyl 1d good? Ive heard both good and bad things about it. I have heard that it gives the user "severe acne" all over their body. I do not know if this is true or not. Could someone please help me?

Originally Posted by JFrye View Post
    Is methyl 1d good? Ive heard both good and bad things about it. I have heard that it gives the user "severe acne" all over their body. I do not know if this is true or not. Could someone please help me?
    WTF is with newbies asking questions in this thread? GO ELSEWHERE!

JFrye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

Originally Posted by DriverDan View Post
    WTF is with newbies asking questions in this thread? GO ELSEWHERE!
    You know what im not goin anywhere. I can gain mass without steroids unlike you dickweed.

Originally Posted by JFrye View Post
    You know what im not goin anywhere. I can gain mass without steroids unlike you dickweed.
    What are you talking about? If you have a problem with me send a PM, don't add this BS to a useful thread that has NOTHING to do with what you're discussing. NEGGED

scorpio1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking methyl -1 test

hi i am currently undergoing a cycle ov methyl 1-test , however i am only 16 and all the sites i have been on say that you shouldnt use them untill 18 :S ... could anyone give me any advice as i would like to keep taking them as i have recived no side efects yet ... wb thankyoo scorpio

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scorpio1990 View Post
    hi i am currently undergoing a cycle ov methyl 1-test , however i am only 16 and all the sites i have been on say that you shouldnt use them untill 18 :S ... could anyone give me any advice as i would like to keep taking them as i have recived no side efects yet ... wb thankyoo scorpio
    Wow, glad you posted this in the right thread and section
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you are kidding, so you can look inside your own body and determine if its functioning right? congrats on shutting down your test levels and possibly stunting your growth due to an imbalance.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Dropping Power Stances Giggety Giggety's Avatar
    Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    you are kidding, so you can look inside your own body and determine if its functioning right? congrats on shutting down your test levels and possibly stunting your growth due to an imbalance.
    Seems like a troll...
    ROYAL DRAGON SPONSORED ATHLETE

scorpio1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what do you guys suggest i do and are there any other methods of gerrin the same restuls ?

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what do you guys suggest i do and are there any other methods of gerrin the same restuls ?

Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Wow, glad you posted this in the right thread and section

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ Lol
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

Aussie Glenn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Don't forget about the benefits of Omega 3's

In regard to supplements many athletes search for the Holy Grail. If they compete then they are most likely looking for something that is competition legal and will provide them the edge. There is no Holy Grail. We are all different in our genetics and our responses to exercise, diet, and supplements. However, we need not look too far to seek good solid nutritional benefits from inexpensive sources. Whey Protein Isolate is an essential part of an athletes diet along with a good balance of lean meats, fruit and vegetables. But the intake of Omega 3s is something often neglected by athletes and this is to their detriment.

Omega 3s (Fish Oils - Superunsaturated Fatty Acids) facilitate Muscle Growth (when used in conjunction with Isotonic Exercise) - due to their ability to increase nitrogen retention. Fish Oils protect Muscle Fibres from the toxic effects (catabolism) caused by the stress associated with intensive exercise. People consuming fish oils have reduced creatine phosphokinase levels following intensive exercise compared to persons not consuming fish oils (creatine phosphokinase is a biomarker of exercise-induced damage to muscle fibres (Konig, D. A., et al. Essential fatty acids, immune function, and exercise. Exercise Immunology Review. 3:1-31, 1997).

Flax Seed Oil is another great supplement. It shortens the time necessary for fatigued muscles to recover after exertion. Studies have also shown that Flax Seed Oil may improve athletic performance. This is due to Alpha-linolenic acid (the major constituent of flax seed oil) and its ability to enhance oxygen usage and energy transformation, two activities required for optimal athletic performance. Athletes seeking to increase their energy output are advised to ensure that their intake of alpha-linolenic acid (from flax seed oil) is optimal. Some athletes using supplemental alpha-linolenic acid from flax seed oil report improvement in their athletic performance (Luoma, T. C. Essential fatty acids. Muscle Media. 64:62-68, 1997)

So you really cant go past Fish Oil and Flaxseed Oil as key dietary requirements.
    Train hard or go home!

^^^^LMAO WTF?!?!!?

It's not even really spam LOL

kent.rp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great post
    Rick Kent

* I REP BACK*

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol... stil waiting for my USP stuff...been about 3-4 years

not too long
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

no pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dose any one have any feedback on 17hydroxy mesterone i have brain damage and eppilepsey is it still safe to take it with this condition.

Originally Posted by no pain View Post
    dose any one have any feedback on 17hydroxy mesterone i have brain damage and eppilepsey is it still safe to take it with this condition.
    Does your brain damage keep you from creating a new thread where your question belongs?

no pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lower form of wit

Originally Posted by DriverDan View Post
    Does your brain damage keep you from creating a new thread where your question belongs?
    do the steroids your taking prevent you from answering a question or are they pro sarcasm pills I'm new so i don't now where to post yet but thanks for the pointer roid rage.

The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ****!

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 265lbs.

Lifting Maxes/Goals (Goals to be met by 2-1-05)

Bench Max: 275 lbs.
    Bench Goal: 300 lbs.

Safe Squat Max: 560 lbs.
    Safe Squat Goal: 650 lbs.

Deadlift Max: ??? lbs.
    Deadlift Goal: ??? lbs.

Clean Max: 185 lbs.
    Clean Goal: 250 lbs.

.::[{ ???'s to be updated by 1-1-05 }]::.

The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HUSTLE is posting right now

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 265lbs.

Lifting Maxes/Goals (Goals to be met by 2-1-05)

Bench Max: 275 lbs.
    Bench Goal: 300 lbs.

Safe Squat Max: 560 lbs.
    Safe Squat Goal: 650 lbs.

Deadlift Max: ??? lbs.
    Deadlift Goal: ??? lbs.

Clean Max: 185 lbs.
    Clean Goal: 250 lbs.

.::[{ ???'s to be updated by 1-1-05 }]::.