Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    molina23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P6

Hey can anyone help me I am wondering on when I should start to feel or see come change with the product p6 I have taken it for about 2 weeks now and like every other product or tried I havent felt anything or seen anything....

thevinster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How can you become a tester?

arar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice thread, I'm new here and I will try to understand the discussion in this forum.

marianaedward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marianaedward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marianaedward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marianaedward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marianaedward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its time to change into another product

Xx3hoodrich3xX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    great post GFK
    i have some questions about some supplements can anyone help?

dballard1215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-workout review

Hey guys, I just got a shipment from supplement warehouse and they LOVE to give free samples and we all like to try new stuff (and get informed on new stuff) so heres a few pre workouts that I'll be documenting over the next 2 or 3 weeks.

First of all, I'm lifting to cut up and some size since we all dont lift the same, these opinions are mine and if they do not reflect yours, go ahead and say so!

Second, along with these pre-workouts my stack is Testabolan V2 and TT-33 from IForce nutrition, a thistle milk supp., a generic "energy" multivitamin (loaded with B-6, B-12), BCAA + Creatine from optimum nutrition (during lifts)

the products I'll be reviewing are:

-Cloma Pharma Methyldrene, ATP
    -(Creatine Monohydrate, a few aminos, Beta-Alanine, caffeine, and DMAE)
    -Controlled Labs White Flood
    -(Arginine and Ornithine AKGs, beta-alanine, and a proprietary blend)
    -Gaspari Nutrition Super Pump 250
    -(Their own proprietary blend, but its mainly creatine, No2 complex, and a whole mess of aminos)
    - Muscle Gauge Nutition Massive Growth
    -( Beta alanine, creatine, caffeine, DMAE, and a couple aminos but not many)

If you have others or input, feel free to post

dballard1215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first up: Cloma Pharma Methyldrene, ATP

Took 12gs of it 30 min. before lift. Got me feeling jittery after about 20min. The buzz factor on this is pretty strong, but the pumps were great. Stamina wasnt bad (a little more than without a preworkout), but I really felt like I was attacking my lifts and thats a great feeling. Also, back&bis were a little sore from the day before and that went right away as soon as it kicked in. Sweat ALOT. I found my mind was in it longer than my muscles were, which enabled me to finish strong and finish with ~10min jumprope (im usually SPENT after a lift). Crash is severe mentally, and no problem sleeping at the end of the day.

taste: fine, it was "tropical ice"

overall, a 8.5/10. I loved the serving size (6gs, but the packet was 12) so i wouldnt feel like I was wasting money, overall a pretty good preworkout. I recommend giving it a try

muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by molina23 View Post
    Hey can anyone help me I am wondering on when I should start to feel or see come change with the product p6 I have taken it for about 2 weeks now and like every other product or tried I havent felt anything or seen anything....
    hey man,

im new here, well i will try to help you and fix it. Well everybody know Cellucor P6 Extreme, i just remember what it is. Cellucor P6 Extreme will “elevate free testosterone, deliver optimum PCT, increase strength and lean mass, support healthy libido” and “enhance athletic performance.” All of these things sound great and right on target for a product that asserts to be able to increase your regeneration of testosterone throughout your body. Further assertion include the statement that “the formula uses a rare and potent blend of testosterone boosting compounds that have been suggested to rapidly boost free testosterone levels.”
    This product also is not to be used by anyone who is pregnant or nursing, as it contains black cohosh. I doubt very many nursing mothers are looking to increase their testosterone output but you never know so we felt it should be noted.

Im a french personal trainer, yep, ok i kwow everyone will said «*so what?*» lol .. my clients in France, and over there, who used this product, told me that :

Some of the side effects you should look out for (and discontinue use if you see) are rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. Exceeding the recommended doses could cause acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. This is not an FDA approved product. Overall, they aren’t impressed by the Cellucor P6 Extreme formula.
    So I am recommended that this product be used as a dietary supplement for adults for up to an eight week cycle and that it is discontinued for at least four weeks before beginning another eight week cycle. the most of people are great with this, and the negative effects are not really present. then i will finish to each product will work differently on each people that’s why you have to try it.

hope i helped you.

LD

nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good read

nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyjetsfan4lif3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Greed read

Nomuscles30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cool

fammanlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

jack3d

Originally Posted by Nomuscles30 View Post
    Cool
    im on my 2nd week of jack3d and up to 1 and half cups. but i dont think it is working. yeah i get the skin tingleing feeling and the high heart rate. but im not lifting longer or stronger. am i useing it wrong? ANYONE??? CAN YOU HELP.

drsalman764 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is really good to use such type of common sense.
    pagg stack supplement

bradbarnes72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

superdrol clone???

2a,17a-dimemethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 50 mg per pill! Does anyone else think this might be death in a bottle? The dosage seems really high for a sdrol clone

fitnessmaster20 is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessmaster20 is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessmaster20 is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessmaster20 is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessmaster20 is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessmaster20 is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessmaster20 is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessmaster20 is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessmaster20 is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessmaster20 is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessmaster20 is not very well liked. (-100)
    dont let your self to obsity

Mhernandez2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Hello , Nice post.Does supplements really helping us in boosting our immune system?"

EmilyWrry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really great!I'm so impressed to see that pompously your site is going to be considered to
    many on-line users as a great offer, by which they all may get well scopes to make something comfortable.
    [URL=www.montana-showcase.com]log furniture[/URL]
    [URL=www.montana-showcase.com]montana products[/URL]

dinnosmithy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Warrior Supplements

hi all just wanted to say that Warrior Supplements is the best on the market it is amazing in speed and will build you up quicker than anythink else out there so if you are wanting to know which supplement to start on Warrior Supplements have a massive range

sherry586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone. i am new to this site. i just wannit to know what to suppliments to have, to gain some mass, as long as it doesnt make my cutting disappear.
    Thanks-

darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I found a useful product for anyone that uses video in their logs. It's especially useful if you work out alone and want to record your workouts:

http://joby.com/gorillapod/original/
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis - - - - - Meet Lifts: 584/385/600 @ 229 - - - - - Gym Lifts: 600/405/605

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #43 []---[]

Cherry928 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think it a good way to improve myself

Registered User AmazingCheckOut's Avatar
    AmazingCheckOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingCheckOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingCheckOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingCheckOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingCheckOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingCheckOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingCheckOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingCheckOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingCheckOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingCheckOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingCheckOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Here is a video from my thoughts and tips for products testers: /watch?v=5a-YYgJU-Bg

Streetwarfare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone i need some help. My friend bought this supplement but he dont know what it is, Its a blue oblonged tablet with a line down the middle. Any help on what it is??

xiaopaopao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiaopaopao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiaopaopao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiaopaopao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    good post and nice pictures

moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Check out the following site for some sweet Sports Memorabilia at a great price!

proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=46404

Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Penis Enlargement Pillss

Loutounda,
    fourlanefamily com/]apple iphone
    Apple iPhone 4 16Gb/32Gb белый/черный
    fourlanefamily com/ - купить iphone киев

Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Loutounda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Penis Pills Pikls

Loutounda,
    fairfaxpsychologicalservices com/ - olanzapine no prescription
    Zyprexa is prescription medication that is classified as a atypical antipsychotic that has been approved by the United States Food and Drug Association for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
    fairfaxpsychologicalservices com/]olanzapine no prescription

Penjs Pills Rawlins

Loutounda,
    sanddollarblues com/]buy phentermine without prescription
    The issue with not stopping Phentermine after a few weeks is that you will become addicted to it and your body will become tolerant which means that you will want the medication but your body won�t react to it anymore
    sanddollarblues com/ - cheapest phentermine

Penobscot County Adult Drug Court

Loutounda,
    marketingsportsblog com/ - cheap tamoxifen
    Novaldex is often used to treat infertility in women
    marketingsportsblog com/]buy generic nolvadex

People In Recovery Promoting Medication

Loutounda,
    constantcontactcoupon com/]generic plavix no prescription
    It is a drug that is found in the thienopyridine class and is an antiplatelet agent that is meant to inhibit the formation of blood clots
    constantcontactcoupon com/ - purchase plavix