Thread: rugby training?

amature has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post rugby training?

hello pple.. plz answer this question.... i am keen to join rugby in my school.. can u guys.. tell me wad routine is gd to increase strength and speed.? please advice me...

P.S: my wrist is still injured.. so i still have to rest alittle while more...
    n/a

dannstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your regular rugby training alone should do alot for these aspects of your fitness. Otherwise a general, all over routine should do the trick. Check this site for some inspiration. You'll probably already be aware of your own strengths and weaknesses. Your specific training routine will depend on your position in the team.

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rugby players are very fit, if you can out run your oppenent over the duration of the game then you are going to be better cause of that. If you still have the stamina to make a break in the last few minutes of the game then you are going to be a good player. Just have a lot of guts when you are playing to tackle all game and get up if you get knocked down, throw your weight around and dont be scared of making a big hit. So you will need to eat a lot and yeah i agree with the last post, just do the main exercises for overall strength and speed. Bench, leg press, shoulder press, deadlifts etc

dannstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The down side to rugby is that its so easy to get injured. Ive been hurt so many times its unreal and this could really affect your training if your a serious bodybuilder. There are times when Ive had to miss a couple of workouts out of common sense. (ie a bad concussion). Its difficult to be involved in rugby and bodybuilding as both require a lot of commitment if you are to excel.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    squats and deadlifts. They helped me out when I play.
    Peace

Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah squats and dead should be the main stay of your routine. Check your pms soon bro, im real busy at the mo so bare with me.

Ox

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Box squats, deadlifts, bench, cleans, 20 rep squats. Grip work is vital if you plan on going down alot. Train only twice a week, any more will interfere with practice and recovery