trailer36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trailer36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trailer36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trailer36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trailer36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Dialene 4 Fat Loss Log - Testing for Scivation

Let me introduce myself as I am not a "regular" poster but have been a member for quite some time. I have 14 yrs of training experience and have used just about every type of program that has been invented and some that I made up myself. I am a former division 1 lacrosse player so I have been through the wringer with the good old load/unload pyramid training too. Just playing casually, my goals have switched from being an athlete to getting shredded and have always had a bodybuilder mentality. For this log I will be testing Scivation's Dialene 4 for them and give my honest opinion as I am sure they would accept nothing less. On to the interesting stuff...

Current Stats:
    26 male
    12-13% bf
    6'0"

Current Diet:
    I am using the "cut diet 2000" exclusively to reach my physique goals. I will follow the prescribed diet as best I can and will let you know when adjustments must be made due to life getting in the way. My job requires me to be on the road a lot and sometimes i have to settle for what is available.

Protein sources: Chicken, Tuna steak, lean pork, protein shake
    Carb sources: Oatmeal, grapefruit, carrot and sweet potato as prescribed
    Fat sources: Enova oil, almonds, natty peanut butter

I have been using the cut diet for about 3 months now and have lost some weight but not as much as I wanted to so I am now adding cardio in the mornings along with after lifting to reach my goals.

Current Training:
    I train CrossFit style along with my own variations when need be. I like CrossFit because it changes workouts day to day and keeps things fun for me. Also, It gets my heartrate up and doesnt put to much stress on my muscles so I dont catabolize muscle on a caloric defecit. I will throw in heavy lifting days when I feel the need because I tend to lose strength fast and I am trying to maintain as much hard earned meat as possible. I will log my workouts from day to day.

Along with weights I do 20-30 minutes of inclined walking after training and either 40 minutes of inclined walking or I practice with my lacrosee team I coach on off-days.

Current Supplements:
    Dialene 4
    VasoXplode
    Fish Oil
    Substance WPI
    Xtend
    ON protein

I try to keep it pretty simple and have used Scivation products in the past because they are affordable and effective.

Comments on Dialene:
    I ordered this supplement and started taking it about a week ago I have noticed some initial things.
    1. Got a FIERCE niacin flush the first 2 days. Kind of scary at first but you get used to it. Now I only get them when I take Dialene with carrots.
    2. Didnt really notice the stim effects everyone talks about. I only drink coffee in the morning before using D4 but I cant see this desensitizing me to it. Who knows?

Going forward I will provide you all with honest and updated feedback throughout this test. I feel it is important for companies to know how their product works and kissng ass, while sometimes getting you what you want, does not help Scivation assess their product. If you all have any questions please ask because I am sure I have missed something. Oh, and I will get pics as soon as I can get my fiance over to take them.

I am looking forward to the ride...

trailer36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trailer36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trailer36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trailer36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trailer36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Official Day 1

Weight:205

I will weigh myself 2 x per week and in the morning before I work out. 205 is down fro the consistent 208 I was flatlining at for a month or so.

Training:
    Push press - 3x10 w/ hang clean 135 lbs
    Back extension - BW 3x25

Cardio:
    20 min incline walk post weights. I try to keep my heart rate between 130 and 140 BPM

Diet:
    Today was my carb day on the cut diet and it is usually the last meal of the day but today called for some poetic license. I had a client meeting and we had to go out to lunch so I couldnt bring my pork loin and heat it up . So today's lunch was a hamburger with wheat bun and olive oil. Other than that have followed the cut diet 200 to a T

Supps:
    VasoXplode - 2 scoops pre workout
    Dialene 4 - 3 caps at 5 PM
    Subtance WPI and Xtend - sipped during and after training

Comments on Dialene:
    I commented on the Niacin flushes and now it seems they are occuring more consistently. Not in the morning but always in the afternoon dose. I am used to it by now but I cant figure out why it happens at one time but not another. As far as energy goes, I still have not experienced the energy rush others have.

Misc Comments:
    VasoXplode seems to have similar effects to Dialene for me. The niacin flush is not as pronounced but my skin does itch from the Beta Alanine. The good thing is that you know it contains what Scivation says it does! As far as big pumps and energy rush I have not exerienced this yet either. I will keep my strength and endurance levels updated as this log goes on.

Well thats it for day 1. If you guys have any questions please ask.