saintwithasword has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting for women?

What exactly does a woman eat when cutting?

I found a thread about what a man should eat (in the woman's BB, no less), but is there a thread or a website on what a woman should do?

Thanks!
    Last edited by saintwithasword; 03-20-2004 at 02:11 PM.

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It depends on stats, metabolism, activity level, etc.

saintwithasword has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I weight train 4 days a week, and do cardio of HIIT 3 days a week. One "free day" a week, but I think I may eliminate the free eating part of it once I decide to do the cutting.

I don't know what my metabolism is, but it is really hard for me to lose fat. I am also very sensitive to drops in caloric intake. I become super fatigued very easily from it.

I probably have about 22% body fat, but it's been a long time since I've checked it, so that's just a guess.

I have a good bit a muscle. Not quite as much as I would like, but pretty close. Strength-wise, I can squat 90 on the Smith machine and do 65 on shoulder presses, 8 reps/4 sets. Just to give a basic framework of my strength.

Does that help?

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your body weight would help.

When I began a cutting program I use carb rotation and start cardio on the light end. As my carbs lower bi-weekly, my cardio increases, this way I'm burning the candle at both ends rather than torching the entire thing and burning out. I include a cheat day, but as weeks progress, it changes in to a high carb day or an up day, and it's eventually omitted. I exclude all processed foods and guzzle the water.

I keep my training brief, yet intense. Light weight and high reps don't burn fat. Resistance training builds muscle, while diet and cardio burn fat.