Thread: what is PCT

sm64000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what is PCT

what is pct and what dose it mean doing it after m1t please help thANKS.

Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PCT = Post Cycle Treatmeant

It is used to bring your natural test levels back to normal, fight off estrogen and help you keep the gains you have made while on the cycle as far as I believe.
    Live to surf.

YOU MEAN AFTER MY CYCLE OF M1T OR 4-AD IM GONNA KEEP THE WEIGHT ON

AND DO I TAKE PCT AFTER IM DONE MY CYCLE OF M1T

Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, you take it after your cycle with the PH's. You should really do some research on this before you start your cycle, you don't want bitch tits now do you? Get some Nolva or 6-oxo, you're going to have to read up on the dosing of that as I am not the one to ask for something speicific yet. I have basic knowledge regarding PH's, nothing too great, there are others who will help you out.
    Live to surf.

kaotik1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

ha ha sounds like you should not even touch ph's people like you are the ones who are getting andro products banned..

WannabMr.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannabMr.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannabMr.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannabMr.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannabMr.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannabMr.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannabMr.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannabMr.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannabMr.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannabMr.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannabMr.O will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why would anyone even think of asking something that stupid? Wouldn't you do a search first and then ask if you couldn't find anything. We all know that was not the case here. Sorry, Don't mean to be an a$$ but you really need to do a search before doing something so serious.