Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Megabol-X

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by little lats
    Irish, I am going to go back on creatine and ZMA after the cycle. Then who knows. By the time the 8 weeks off goes by we will have to see what products are available. Cat made this one pretty easy for a dummy like me. Still scratching my head over some of BC and PD's post replies. ENGLISH BOYS. I guess it all depends on how much I retain now and how fat I get over the holidays. I would like to do another cycle, but the wife is getting pretty pissy.
    Call it a habit. Its just easier to use terminology when discussing these subjects because its clear, precise and easier to research. Its really simple once you have it down. When you just start though it helps to have a medical dictionary.

Well the holidays coming up are ideal, the extra cals will help you retain the mass and if you keep working out, you might even turn some of the water weight into solid muscle. Wife or no wife, after this stack you need to stay off for at least 8 weeks anyway. Its a pretty heavy cycle, so don't push it. Its why I chose to not add the Anabol the last two weeks, Nor-diol is rather supressive to natural test.

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have a quite a few days off around the holidays, so I should be able to get some good workouts in... Trying to follow you to a T. Just messin with you about the terminology. As long as you write it in your articles as stupidonics (Supplements for Dummies) I will be fine. If I count right I should be off around the first of December. I really don't know if there is enough time for another cycle before summer. At least without cutting right away, which isn't right.

Irish, My Anabol cost me a Leather coat, purse and gloves. Damn I must love her.

parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete
    Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know, i just ordered tonight my first bottle of anabol and megabol. I have a limited income so i am buying the first month and than in three weeks or so i will buy the other two bottles. Can't wait after reading the results u guys have been having. I will keep everyone posted on my progress. I have use regular andro in the past with no results and ast 4-ad stacked with ids norandrosome with fair results, but i was using a fairly low dose as the ids product was fricken expensive as all hell. I will also post pics at the end of cycle as well.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All right, remember to ignore the directions on the bottle, the proper way to take the supps can be found on the order page or in my PH article.

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Understand the income thing parapete. Doing the same thing. House payment is more important. Remember to follow all of big cats recommendations 18-20 calories per pound. Make sure you go through all the info...

mustang96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

zma

couple questions, I use to take ZMA every night..I stopped when i started taking Megabol-x. Can you continue to take zma while using it? also, the taste of it seems tolerable enough to allow absorption into the bloodstream by means of under the tounge. What do you think of this method BC?

Re: zma

Originally posted by mustang96
    couple questions, I use to take ZMA every night..I stopped when i started taking Megabol-x. Can you continue to take zma while using it? also, the taste of it seems tolerable enough to allow absorption into the bloodstream by means of under the tounge. What do you think of this method BC?
    That would be a stupid idea if I ever heard one. First of all, steroidal substances are lipophillic and the mucous membranes only take up hydrophyllic substances. Why else do you think companies spend good money of cyclodextrin complexes (hydrophillic encasing that contains a lipophyllic substance) to make sublinguals with ? Secondly, studies at the U of Eastern Michigan show that sublinguals have a maximum ceiling of 25 mg. Considering the Megabol tries to actively get 900 mg I don't think this is ideal. The idea of three doses is to keep anabolic levels high throughout the day. You need three doses because the product only stays active for 4-5 hours max. Sublinguals act even shorter than that making it even harder to maintain anabolic levels throughout. I'm no big fan of sublingual complexes in case you hadn't noticed.

As for the use of ZMA, not really. You can still take it to keep zinc levels optimal or to improve sleep, but the negative feedback from the PH will keep it from affecting LH output to any extent. So it wouldn't boost testosterone. I do suggest you do some ZMA 3-4 weeks after a cycle to get natural test back up and maintain gains.

Stayed the same weight this week. Starting week four today. Have to go back and do some caloie counting. I think I better ad another meal.. Hey BC can I take Anabol orally. HA HA Don't answer.

Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey, Little Lats, I'm thinking about just rubbing the Anabol into my head like a shampoo! I think that with all that DHT my scalp should absorb it well, and it will do wonders for my receeding hairline! If that doesn't work, I'm gonna get radical
    "Feelin' Good Is Good Enough!"

I got you by 4 years Irish. So I think you better let me use it as shampoo first... Kind of irritated about the weight this week. Today is my monday so I have bis and back. If I have the strength I had last week I will be very happy still.

Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in the middle of my 4th week, my wieght gains have slowed done over the past week, but my strength continues to increase at a very impressive rate! I'm also looking more defined and muscles are definately harder/bigger. Perhaps we're gaining lean mass while dropping a little fat???

I feel a little fat today, but I know I will feel better after my workout tonight.... Still looking thicker

Hey, Little Lats. What's the latest results? Is your weight going up more now? Mine is - almost too much. I'm feeling a little fat the last day or two - my muscles are noticeably bigger and my strength is up considerably. All in all I'm doing better than I realistically expected too so far. Would be interested in hearing others results so far as well.

I weigh in tomorrow. I just hope my new bottles come before friday. Poor planning. Strength is Actually great. changing workout this week, but I want to keep some things the same so I can document my gains. I seem to have lost that fat feeling, but I am wearing my 36's instead of my 34's, I hope I don't lose these shoulders. (referring to cat's statement). My shoulders are behind since a blew my rotator. My question is does your dose of Anabol fall before your workout or after. I notice a little less intensity when I did a mid-day work out. Just so happens that my nightly workout comes about 1 hour after my dose. That is when I can really kick it into high gear.

Depends on when I can get to the gym, but when I'm able to go 1-2 hours after I apply the Anabol, I tend to have a little more intensity; however, the bulk of the time, I train between applications, but I won't complain about the results!!!

I agree the strength is still there, the intensity seems to be different.

up 13 pounds. Starting the back half of the cycle.

Way to go man! We're almost on the exact same pace! I'm in the middle of my 5th week and my weight is up 15lbs. I'm expecting my best gains to be in weeks 5-7 so we'll see .

yep, of course it is thanksgiving. lean turkey and plenty of CARBS.
    I got my second bottles today. SO I can continue

My back workout was great last night.

Damn if you keep this up you'll break 25 pounds, which bodes well for retaining at least 15 pounds ...

hey cat. I wish you could try this because I would like to know how the "feel" for not having a better term is compare to 1AD and what stack you gain and retain more on. I know your 1AD is flawed because of your illness

Well I don't know you guys's genetics and diets that well, so its would be hard to judge anyway. I know 15 pounds retained would be a record, I don't even think I would have gained that much on 1AD in total.

I am excited about next week, because I get all the free food. Plus I only work todays, so I will get plenty of rest. My genetics suck!!!! But you run what yah brung and make improvements as you go..

What's up Irish? Still seeing good gains!

millage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    does someone wanna explain to me what like wat a transdermal is? like i know its like on your skin and stuff, but like, ahh waht the hell is it...this has always bothered me for some reason.

Its an alcoholic solution that is rubbed on the skin, allowing nutrients with a low molecular weight (500 or less) to pass through the skin and be delivered systemically (into the blood) where they can be active. This has two main advantages : less can be used with more result because you avoid first pass hepatic breakdown, and the copmpound stays active longer because it passes the skin much slower than it would teh gut.

Little Lats,

I hit the gym again today. Due to circumstances, I worked-out mon-thurs last week and took fri, sat, sun and mon off. I normally don't like that long of a break between workouts, but I think it has ended up doing me some good! I've been hit'n the weights so hard for the past 5 weeks that a break like this was more needed than I realized. Anyways, I'm refreshed and PSYCHED for tonight's arm and shoulder workout. I'm going into that gym with BAD intentions! Bad for my arms and shoulders, that is . I'll check my weight tonight and see where I stand (and to moniter how much I gain on Thanksgiving...mmmmm, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatos and gravy and best of all, pecan pie! - I'm predicting a 5lb increase from Thanksgiving alone).
    How are your gains coming along???

Strengths and endurance has been great. Have had to add sets.
    I here you on the 5lbs this week... BC will have to put a disclaimer on results Ha. I have 5 days off so, I plan on hitting it harder.

yellowGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, it seems that the results that you two are gettin are really great and is something that I was looking for. I will probably have to get some of that stuff too and keep everyone posted on results if I go for it. Just a question though. Does that particular stack make you have bitch tits? Will it be good to take protein while taking this stack? Please let me know because the results are tempting.

No, it will NOT cause bitch tits.

And yes, take protein, in fact its quite wise to increase protein intake while on this stack since it increases protein resynthesis, its what makes muscles grow, so you want to make sure you get enough of it. The more protein the better gains while taking this.