lilasiankid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Ultimate Fat Burner!!!

Hi everyone...I just turned 18 and Im 5'8" at 195lbs....I have around 25% BF my ideal weight is probly around 150-160lbs.....I need to shed 20lbs quick.....I consistently lift weights for up to 2hour sessions and do push ups and stuff everyday....

Everywhere I go I hear Mixed results and reviews on fat burners...They ALL claim to work.....I just wanna hear from all ur experiences to find out which really are effective.......Oh yeah, what about those carb blockers???? Do Low KETO diets work good?? I really need to know cuz I don't wanna waste money and I don't wanna take pills for nothing.....It is so hard to lose fat....I don't eat too much either....any help would be greatly appreciated....thanks....

P.S. It would help if you name the supplements also....ANOTHER THING THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL IS IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHERE TO GET THE ORIGINAL SUPPLEMENTS THAT STILL CONTAIN EPHEDRA!!!! DAMN LEGISLATURE...
    Last edited by lilasiankid; 03-14-2004 at 03:08 PM.

TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you're SOL (Sh** outta Luck), when I heard about the ban I stocked up

Joe944 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ephedra was banned, not the pure ephedrine... look around for it its still there.

Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't use carb blockers and refine your training. You should be doing an hour at the MOST.
    If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, maybe they can do something with you.

nimrod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

you will have different ans/views fm diff people. The best is to try it out yrself.

TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    stock up, or find a supp store that will have some in stock, my supplier told me he'll have enough fat burners for 2004...
    Live forever....

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Quaght has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Primatene tablets=12 mg per tab of ephedrine HCI. Completely legal and OTC. Take with 200 mg of caffein (Vivarin will do) every 4 hours 3 times a day. Some people mix in yohimbe with it. Haven't tried that myself.

/Q
    Sigh...gonna try it again.

BIGBOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had pretty good results with SAN TIGHT so far......

I started at about 226, after 2 1/2 weeks I'm down to 210...

My target weight is 190......

I haven't lost any strength so far in most areas, I'm losing some w/squats though, and recently strained my back during deadlifts because I pushed my self over the "maintaining" edge...

So far so good though......
    -Intensity is KEY-

-Shut The F*CK up and lift-

E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just get some Ephedrine HCl from the Cyberstore. The key here to lose weight is drink water, lots of water. I try to drink 2 gallons every day but sometimes that is not possible but I always make sure I consume more than a gallon. It has great health benefits.

Then be sure to do cardio three times a week. 20 lbs real quick as in two weeks? Not going to happen. Its a possible goal in two months, if you are talking about dropping pounds for the summer (at least 8 weeks, losing 2.5 lbs of fat per week), then this is a definite possible goal. A good diet is essential as well. The easiest to do is just to axe all sugar. No bread, minimal milk, and [/b]definitely no soft drinks.[/b] Do you consume alcohol? If so, drop it. If you are talking about rapidly dropping pounds, alcohol just has too many unnecessary carbs and calories.

I believe efficient weight loss is 80% diet, 20% weights/cardio. If your diet sucks, don't expect to lose any weight. Hope this helps.

lilasiankid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So can I take just ephedrine?? and no I never consume alcohol.....What?? The Cyberstore still sells Ephedra based stuff like the original Hydroxycut?!?

And does anyone know about this VPX Liquid Clenbutrx stuff??? Sounds like it should be good and can I get it from the Cyberstore because it seems like I still can get it........thanks alot for the feedback!
    Last edited by lilasiankid; 03-15-2004 at 05:10 PM.

E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ephedrine HCl is different. Its still legal and the effects are a lot cleaner than Ma Huang (Ephedra). Ephedra can still be bought for a limited time but I imagine its all sold out. Liquid Clenbutrx is probably the most powerful product and if you can find it, get it. Keep in mind though that its all about the diet. Eat a bunch of sugars and worthless carbs and it won't do a damn thing for you.

If you do decide to take Liquid Clenbutrx, start off light as in 2cc a serving. It says 5cc but you don't know the effects so there is no point in you getting a stroke because you OD'd on the stuff.