Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)

A Good Link RE: Uncoupling Proteins

Since we have Manteca, Complete Muscle, and others mentioning Usnic Acid, I thought that it would be nice to post this link that I came across, regarding the UCP's (uncoupling proteins) themselves.

http://wwwchem.csustan.edu/chem4400/SJBR/00craig.htm

IronFiend54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty cool article Dante. The talk of the brown fat stimulation seems somewhat like a btea 3 agonist correct? Although the UA does not work so much in that regard.I think usnic acid might be an overlooked product. The main defense on it is the 7 people the FDA have cited and the T-Mag article. 7 is not a large number when you consider the amount of users of this product. It did not stae whether these people introduced other radicals into their body such as alcohol and acetometophen and God knows what other supps. I mean your body (and liver) can only filter so much at once.The more I learn about T-mag as well, the more that I see most of their articles are either blatant promotion of compoubd they'll be selling or most likely trashing something that a competitor uses. I may try UA during the extreme phase of dieting this summer. I think a good cycle would look like

ECY(2 servings)- two weeks
    ECY (3 servings)150-300mcg T-(two weeks)
    Forskolin, tyrosine,korean ginseng-2 weeks
    ECY (3 servings) + usnic acid + T2 + lipo derm y+0 antioxidants(radox)-2 weeks

I'm not even sure taht you need the T 2 its just a thought. The 2 week break on the ECY is for adrenal and thyroid recovery(It may not be necessary but i'm not sure how much it would hurt and how much fat one would really put on there). I think the final two weeks would destroy fat storage. What do you thinkof this? I would also suggest using hevay amounts of aminos such as glut and BCAA's if affordable.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your stack looks reasonable. Usnic acid, and other uncouplers, are not something that I have personally used, as I am already lean. Unlike ECA, which can give you a nice "high", one does not take an uncoupler for that effect. I do read into these things, however, out of personal curiosity. As far as the dosing goes (on a subjective basis), Manteca, Complete Muscle, or someone else can fill you in on that (as it may vary). Lipokinetix by Syntrax, had 100mgs of Sodium Usniate per cap (with 6 caps per day, max amount), so I am not for certain as to how that translates in terms of pure Usnic Acid (and more UA may be needed, since the sodium salt may make it more bioavailable).

Glutamine, as you know, is a good stand-by supplement on a dieting phase.

As far as the case agains Syntrax and Lipo-K, this reminds me of the public accusation of rape (in some cases).

A person is accused of rape, and their name is known, but, the accuser seeks anonymity (or at least wishes that they had it), and the details are not known, save that a person is being accused, and their image and name are being put forth before the public. Interesting. In this case, I do not recall a SINGLE, detailed account as to who the individuals are (I do not necessarily mean names), in terms of their medical conditions (if any), their previous and current use of supplements and/or drugs, and their reported personal use of said supplement. Interesting, when a public accusation can be made against a business, with the terms of the accusation (people involved, conditions, etc..), remaining in the shadows.
    Last edited by Dante B.; 04-07-2002 at 02:28 PM.

IronFiend54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the feedback Dante. How would you change it up do you think? I was planning on cutting up hard and heavy for the summer, but right now I'm treading a little water. My plan now is to get down to a low bf of like 8% or 7.5% then go on a slight mass phase for 6 weeks with the help of ONE. I then plan on going hardcore the rest of the summer hoping to cut to new bf low's with a higher level of muscle mass. Just curious as to how you would do it up...thanks
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body