Closed Thread

Thread: Methyl-tren?

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Methyl-tren?

Its friggin' methyl mania, and I'm included. These methylated products are awesome. I'm stockpiling while I still can. Genna-pharm has very quietly released info about "methyl-tren". Honestly I can't remember if they spelled tren with an e or an i. Basically the only info I could get was that it would be available next week, thats it. I'll probably roll the dice with anything methyl. Has anyone heard anything?
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

Strut1702 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Methyl-tren?

Originally posted by BigCool
    Its friggin' methyl mania, and I'm included. These methylated products are awesome. I'm stockpiling while I still can. Genna-pharm has very quietly released info about "methyl-tren". Honestly I can't remember if they spelled tren with an e or an i. Basically the only info I could get was that it would be available next week, thats it. I'll probably roll the dice with anything methyl. Has anyone heard anything?
    Uh, I hope that this is not true. That would spell bad bad news.

I take it that you have no idea what methy-tren is...not something worth rolling the dice over.

buddha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if it is methyltren, it would be quite possibly one of the dumbest things that could be released.

you would want to stay away from it, unless you want to roll the dice with your liver and end up in the hospital.

John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000)
    The correct name for methyl tren is methyltrienolone. Here is what Big Cat has to say..
    Originally posted by Big Cat
    While many may wish that an incredibly strong androgenic, non-aromatizing compound as this was available for daily use, its not. And if the indications are true, its probably best. I've warned many people for the toxicity of fluoxymesterone, and everything points to it that methyltrienolone makes fluoxymesterone look like Tums tablets in terms of liver toxicity.

Stacking and Use:

Obviously this section is mostly useless, as any who would use, let alone stack methyltrienolone for any decent period of time, wouldn't really be around long enough to tell us how well it worked. Ideally one would use it alone, while dieting or for the purpose of gaining lean mass. The androgenic potency is slightly higher than that of trenbolone, so the risk for aggravated hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy and deepening of voice is not only realistic, but almost likely. If one were to use it, you would probably have to use every trick in the book to protect your liver and stay alive: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk thistle, dessicated liver and Vitamin B6. The blood pressure raise would not be mild either. So something to lower blood pressure is advised as well.

Of course the best advice is to refrain from using such a compound, although for 99% of the population that is not a problem, and I would assume that the 1% that does have access would know better.

References

2 Bonne C, Raynaud JP. Methyltrienolone, a specific ligand for cellular androgen receptors. Steroids 1975 Aug;26(2):227-32

3 Dube JY, Tremblay RR, Chapdelaine P. Binding of methyltrienolone to various androgen-dependent and androgen-responsive tissues in four animal species. Horm Res 1976;7(6):333-40

4 Tremblay RR, Dube JY, Ho-Kim MA, Lesage R. Determination of rat muscles androgen-receptor complexes with methyltrienolone. Steroids 1977 Feb;29(2):185-95

5 Baum MJ, Kingsbury PA, Erskine MS. Failure of the synthetic androgen 17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-estra-4,9,11-triene-3-one (methyltrienolone, R1881) to duplicate the activational effect of testosterone on mating in castrated male rats. J Endocrinol 1987 Apr;113(1):15-20
    ADMIN@ Sons of Iron
    ADMIN@ MuscleforumUSA
    SUPERMOD@ Anabolic-Enhancement
    SUPERMOD@ MassMonsterz

buddha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Something else to add:

Liver toxicity of a new anabolic agent: Methyltrienolone (17-Methyl-4,9,11-estratriene-17-ol-3-one)

Hans L. Krüskemperb, a, 1 and Georg Noell

Methyltrienolone (17-methyl-4,9,11-estratriene-17-ol-3-one), which is orally active as an anabolic agent in a dose of less than 1.0 mg per day in normal adults, has been tested with regard to its influence on liver function. As measured by multiple parameters (BSP retention; total bilirubin; activities of transaminases, alkaline phosphatase and cholinesterase in serum; activity of proaccelerin in plasma) methyltrienolone turned out to be very active as to causing biochemical symptoms of intrahepatic cholestasis. Effective doses lay between 0.1 and 1.0 mg steroid drug per day, thus methyltrienolone at present being the most "hepatotoxic" steroid.

Steroids Volume 8, Issue 1 , July 1966, Pages 13-24

SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Methyl-tren?

Originally posted by BigCool
    Where did you read this?

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I read this in an advertisement in the April issue of Muscular Development. From the info everyone has posted, I'm starting to have second thoughts. I spoke to someone at Genna-pharm, but they offered no info. very hush hush

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

1k+

bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bruce ******* is licensing his Methyldienolone to Gennapharm. They are just calling it Methyl-Tren. It is NOT Methyltrienolone.

Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    madd dirty. just like the company that makes primobolan tabs.
    i wish we could have avatars.

I didn't figure it was the real deal. Does anyone know what it is? A methyl form of what? I've heard that they've methylated the 1-t, the 5-AA, 1,4, 4-AD, the dienalone and I think a 4-OHT is coming
    (I don't know if I got that last one right). So what might be the "tren"?

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

1k+

illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn this new trend is going to hand over power to the FDA/prohormone ban.

My bad dude, I just read your post again (more carefully) and see that you said it was the dienolone. I suspected as much. Thank you for the info. I was gonna order it (the tren)today, but I already got some MD on the way. I'm gonna try the M-1,4 probably next. What is the word on the M-4-OHT from designer supps? (once again, not sure if that is exactly correct, but I think its close enough so you know what I'm talking about)

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

1k+

Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to add to this, there's a 7aa-4OHN out.
    i wish we could have avatars.

aadrenaline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aadrenaline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aadrenaline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aadrenaline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ive only known 3 people to run real methyltrienolone, and it is not recomended to even think of trying but rather forgetting it.

gains were amazing but they felt as if they were dying while on and for 2 weeks after.

im in the same argument with my friend whose going on and on about methy-tren and how its real and blah blah these supplent companies will advertise anything making you think your getting the real deal, but your not. this is the perfect case to use for guys to do their research and not just go by what you read from an advertisement that is in MD or any BB mag. its just these companies trying to get you guys to buy the products.

Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aadrenaline View Post
    ive only known 3 people to run real methyltrienolone, and it is not recomended to even think of trying but rather forgetting it.

gains were amazing but they felt as if they were dying while on and for 2 weeks after.

im in the same argument with my friend whose going on and on about methy-tren and how its real and blah blah these supplent companies will advertise anything making you think your getting the real deal, but your not. this is the perfect case to use for guys to do their research and not just go by what you read from an advertisement that is in MD or any BB mag. its just these companies trying to get you guys to buy the products.
    strong 6 year bump

Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MrPHF View Post
    strong 6 year bump
    LOL

That's what I came here to say!
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." - The Dude

<<<<MFF Family Member>>>>