Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What excersice to develop arm wrestling muscles

Okay, I know that arm wrestling is not a good judge of strength. I mean, my buddy who never lifted and weighs 160lbs can beat me whos 200 lbs and training almost two years. I know hes weaker but we all get challenged becasue we look bigger than average. I would like to know how to develop strong arm wrestling muscles so I stop getting showed up! My idea was using a cable machine and elbow on a flat bench to simulate the movement. Any ideas??
    You gonna eat that?

Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ttt
    You gonna eat that?

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My chemistry teacher told me a story once about this kid in his class who could take on anyone in the school in arm wrestling, even him.(and believe me this teacher has 19 inch guns). Anyway the kid was very skinny but he had such a forearm strentgth that it was just unbelievable. My teacher told me that all that the kid did was take one of those rubber balls and just squeeze it all day long. That's how he developed his forearm strength.

Big Head Web has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Head Web has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Head Web has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Head Web has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Head Web has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Head Web has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like you're in the market for a nice rotator cuff injury. Arm wrestling is one of the more risky things to do, especially if you don't know what you're doing. Besides strengthening your forearm, work on the small internal muscles in your shoulder joint. Check this out:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dorian1.htm

Alternately, the next time someone asks you to arm wrestle, you could do what I did. Say "Since there are three possible outcomes to arm wrestling someone smaller than me (injury, loss, win) and none of them are to my advantage, why in the hell should I?" Then tell him to put up $100 that he has to give you if you lose to assuage your devastated ego.

I haven't arm wrestled in years....

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Heavy Up-right rows, lateral raises, grip work, shrugs, one arm lat pull-downs.

cw78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Try heavy weighted sternum chins and add seated BB curls on a bench. CW