Page 46 of 70 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2087
    uwsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) uwsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) uwsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) uwsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) uwsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) uwsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) uwsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) uwsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) uwsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) uwsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) uwsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Today, as I approached the squat rack (the one and only), this guy was standing in front of it said he had two sets left. Accordingly, I did something else as I waited. When I saw that he was done with two sets for squats, he asked me what I was going to do with it and how many sets - so I replied, "squats/3 sets." He told me he wanted to do three sets of dead lifts, so I replied, "ok" as I started racking the bar. Then he continued on, "I'm going to do something else, but would you make sure nobody else uses the rack after you're done?" I told him that was only going to happen IF he were to be here after I was done which also meant "sure, but not really."

The issue is that he felt like I owed him a favor, which I definitely did not. Everyone waits their turn. If a guy tells me that he has x amount of sets, it should be an unwritten rule that the person keeps his word. While the guy did get off the squat rack, it doesn't mean that I owed it to him to keep the squat rack on ice. I can't stand people with their self-entitlement issues. When you offer a seat to anyone on a crowded bus or a train, you don't ask the person to hold the seat after realizing that your ass needed more comforting.

While I was taking a break, the guy came up to me and said that he found a bar and he didn't need it anymore - I looked back and saw that he took it from the bench press (during peak time). To make matters worse, he kept slamming the bar on the ground while dead lifting with two plates and change on each side right next to me. I'm not entirely sure if dropping the bar loud enough for everyone's ears to bleed is an okay thing to do, but giving any machine or weights to someone is NOT a favor at a gym. Everyone waits for their turn.

Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hate when people are on machines, and slam the weights down on every rep. I literally want to punch them in the face. They are usually people that usually dont work out, and or trying to get attention anyways.

rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

France vs Wales live rugby online tv

Wales meet France for the first time ever at a Rugby World Cup in Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand, on Saturday 15 October 2011 at 21:00 local, 08:00 GMT, as both sides look to reach the final.
    All gays and visitors invited to visit my website liverugbysports.com to watch 100% HD quality picture live France vs Wales streaming of Rugby World Cup Semi Final 2011 , All events are showing live here by Internet HDQ TV link. Thank you and great you to purses live streaming pc TV. Are you Purches pc TV. Here TV link Bellow. watch live sports on liverugbysports.com

rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy kick off France vs Wales live rugby watch RWC 2011 Semi-final

Wales meet France for the first time ever at a Rugby World Cup in Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand, on Saturday 15 October 2011 at 21:00 local, 08:00 GMT, as both sides look to reach the final.
    All gays and visitors invited to visit my website liverugbysports.com to watch 100% HD quality picture live France vs Wales streaming of Rugby World Cup Semi Final 2011 , All events are showing live here by Internet HDQ TV link. Thank you and great you to purses live streaming pc TV. Are you Purches pc TV. Here TV link Bellow. watch live sports on liverugbysports.com

comings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im guilty of commiting a few of those.

fitnessdame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessdame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessdame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessdame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessdame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessdame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessdame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessdame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessdame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessdame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessdame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This post is so funny! Everyone venting.

My pet peeve is when people sweat all over the machines and don't wipe them down. What's up with that? It's just respect! I hate it when I' wearing shorts, sit on a bench and feel like I need to shower before I even start my set.

I also agree with the chick who mentioned guys who leave the big weights on the machines. We gals can't always pick those up. Please put them away

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its the worst when u start using a machine that looks empty, that no1 has been on for like 10 mins... then the guy comes up to u and acts irritated and says "hey man i was using this"

seriously? just get off... its the worst when people interfere with your workout because they are too lazy to get under the weight and do another set
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by uwsboy View Post
    Today, as I approached the squat rack (the one and only), this guy was standing in front of it said he had two sets left. Accordingly, I did something else as I waited. When I saw that he was done with two sets for squats, he asked me what I was going to do with it and how many sets - so I replied, "squats/3 sets." He told me he wanted to do three sets of dead lifts, so I replied, "ok" as I started racking the bar. Then he continued on, "I'm going to do something else, but would you make sure nobody else uses the rack after you're done?" I told him that was only going to happen IF he were to be here after I was done which also meant "sure, but not really."

The issue is that he felt like I owed him a favor, which I definitely did not. Everyone waits their turn. If a guy tells me that he has x amount of sets, it should be an unwritten rule that the person keeps his word. While the guy did get off the squat rack, it doesn't mean that I owed it to him to keep the squat rack on ice. I can't stand people with their self-entitlement issues. When you offer a seat to anyone on a crowded bus or a train, you don't ask the person to hold the seat after realizing that your ass needed more comforting.

While I was taking a break, the guy came up to me and said that he found a bar and he didn't need it anymore - I looked back and saw that he took it from the bench press (during peak time). To make matters worse, he kept slamming the bar on the ground while dead lifting with two plates and change on each side right next to me. I'm not entirely sure if dropping the bar loud enough for everyone's ears to bleed is an okay thing to do, but giving any machine or weights to someone is NOT a favor at a gym. Everyone waits for their turn.
    Sounds like a dick, but give him a break on the deads. Unless I am doing stiff or romanian, it hits the floor, yeah it's kinda loud, but unless you're working out at planet fitness it should be okay, in fact I wouldn't attend a gym where I couldn't do deads. I also do 2 plates and some change, and Deadlift at the end of my back workout, for me it's ****ING HEAVY. People yapping away bugs me far more than someone in the ****ing zone that doesn't negetive on deads, so I always have an mp3, and don't have to listen to anything but my music.

Will3212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Will3212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Will3212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with all except the dropping of weights and screaming. I want to add one more thing. When you're doing squats and someone is staring at your face. It makes you feel uncomfortable

bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very funny! and true

deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JagOfTroy View Post
    At the end of my bicep workout, I was throwing in some light-weight hammers to finish off..
    This guy I saw earlier whose arms are skinnier than my wrists, walks up and grabs the weights off the rack right in front of me after I had just set it down.
    Well, I figure he can work in with me even though he didn't have the courtesy to ask or say anything to me...
    Then he proceeds to stand in front of me and use his entire body to do DB curls when it was only 20 lbs.

What the f*** is the point of cheating on 20 lbs DBs? Mine as well just drop down to the weight you know you can do and do it properly.

Also.. I know someone mentioned this earlier.. we only have like.. 5-6 of the 2.5 lbs weights in my gym.. whenever I need them, they go into hiding somewhere in the gym.
    Today, I found them hidden beneath a pile of 45s on one of the spokes at the Incline bench MACHINE.
    so basically he took the weights that you put back on the rack which is open to the public and does not mean they are reserved for you so how is that you letting him "work in with you" ? Then you proceed to judge his ****ty form and skinny wrists, why didn't you offer advice instead of talk **** on this forum? The only thing you got to complain about is that his butt was in your face. your a gym douche.
    I’ve always viewed myself as a competitor, not a fighter. Life is a competition, and you must prepare yourself both mentally and physically for success.
    Allmax Isoflex 10/10

FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love when this guy at my gym slams the weight down, while doing it right in front of the sign that says "do not slam the weights"

Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The thing i hate the most, is my gym is rather busy but there are always like 3 different groups of like 5 or 6 people and they all workout/socialize together so say they are on the pec deck they all do 3xwhatever and talk and take the machine up for like an hour and a half...this drives me nuts if your going to socialize atleast let someone work through...
    "No need for a plan B, it's only a distraction from plan A"

Nimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some guy from my school that wanted to look better and wanted to join me at the gym, he is pretty fat and never worked out really. No program that he follows he just does abit of everything once or twice a week without much effort put into it, no concern about what he eats.. He can stuff his face with candy and all kinds of ****, WHICH is fine with me! But when he starts to joke about me being some steroid-using-knucklehead just because im slightly bigger than average, well thats when I stopped taking him along...

DavidDom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are some bad and crapy gyms out there.

TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last week one guy was doing db presses and was pushing 70s and after his set he threw them down and they skipped away from him...

Little did he know, I was walking by the rack and the weight skipped right pass my leg almost hitting me.. The guy got up from the bench quickly and apologized..

I was cool and said no problem just be more careful next time.. but if that did hit my leg after him throwing the weight and not dropping it, it wouldn't have been good for him.. Go figure he did this when the gym was busy

dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can't stand it when creepy dudes start to stare at me when I'm trying to do my workout. Mind your own fricken business! If you got something to say fricken say it! Shouldn't you be using your other muscles besides your staring muscles? I had this creepy 70's guy who looked like he was there more to pick up the ladies and about to do a DDT like if Jake the Snake Roberts had a clone.. He just sat on the hammer strength machine and gave me the straight deadpan 'stare'. I should have rolled off my bench into a flying knee to his face.

http://www.rad-dudes.com/wp-content/...some_dude2.jpg

I knew this guy was a common creepo becuz the next thing I know he's high fiving a dude who looked like a cracked out version of Ponch from Chips..

http://www.catsafterme.com/wp-conten...1/07/chip2.jpg

I felt really 'greasy' after all of this.. these dudes weren't at the gym to workout.. maybe they should join the coaching staff at Penn state?

bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I cant stand when people spit in the water fountain..it drives me nuts

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dancingduck View Post
    I can't stand it when creepy dudes start to stare at me when I'm trying to do my workout. Mind your own fricken business! If you got something to say fricken say it! Shouldn't you be using your other muscles besides your staring muscles? I had this creepy 70's guy who looked like he was there more to pick up the ladies and about to do a DDT like if Jake the Snake Roberts had a clone.. He just sat on the hammer strength machine and gave me the straight deadpan 'stare'. I should have rolled off my bench into a flying knee to his face.

http://www.rad-dudes.com/wp-content/...some_dude2.jpg

I knew this guy was a common creepo becuz the next thing I know he's high fiving a dude who looked like a cracked out version of Ponch from Chips..

http://www.catsafterme.com/wp-conten...1/07/chip2.jpg

I felt really 'greasy' after all of this.. these dudes weren't at the gym to workout.. maybe they should join the coaching staff at Penn state?
    AWwwwwful.

I got the same problem with this ultra gay guy. I swear to god every time I am at the gym he is there, doesn't matter what day/time. Seems to stare at other built bros too. Just phucked.

hes Always there.

ALWAYS. STARING.

He was doing like every random ass machine possible near me and looking back, I saw this knut in the mirror.

Then started doing these cross overs with his legs? (WtF) fell the **** over. Go to a box gym brah. We don't take to kindly to your type.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    AWwwwwful.

I got the same problem with this ultra gay guy. I swear to god every time I am at the gym he is there, doesn't matter what day/time. Seems to stare at other built bros too. Just phucked.
    hes Always there.
    ALWAYS. STARING.
    Haha that sucks bro but atleast you didn't get hit on when you just stepped out of the shower and you hadn't even dried off lol I was like O_o

Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fitnessdame View Post
    This post is so funny! Everyone venting.

My pet peeve is when people sweat all over the machines and don't wipe them down. What's up with that? It's just respect! I hate it when I' wearing shorts, sit on a bench and feel like I need to shower before I even start my set.

I also agree with the chick who mentioned guys who leave the big weights on the machines. We gals can't always pick those up. Please put them away
    I am so guilty of this.. i have never whipped down a machine... i actually feel a bit guilty now....

Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One thing that is really annoying at my gym is its soooo busy at about 6pm and there is always a group of about 3-4 school kids that come down and are a huge pain in the crotch... they just talk shiieett and eventually do a few weights that are usually to heavy for them and they get about 3 reps then give up... They take up machines or benches all next to each other and are really loud.. the gym is also fairly small so its even worst can't escape the bastards.. !!

Also how the fong do you get rep??

tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    AWwwwwful.

hes Always there.

ALWAYS. STARING.

He was doing like every random ass machine possible near me and looking back, I saw this knut in the mirror.

Then started doing these cross overs with his legs? (WtF) fell the **** over. Go to a box gym brah. We don't take to kindly to your type.

Now you know how it feels to a hot chick. Pretty women go threw that everyday with men staring at them. What I don't like in the gym is when I walk up to the leg press machine and I have to pull off 8 plates to start my warm up set

dodzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tallman145 View Post
    Now you know how it feels to a hot chick. Pretty women go threw that everyday with men staring at them. What I don't like in the gym is when I walk up to the leg press machine and I have to pull off 8 plates to start my warm up set
    About women being stared at:

1. It doesn't happen all the time

2. The guy was taking about getting stared at by another man and thats obviously what made him uncomfortable. In the men staring at women situation then the woman should be flattered as long as its not offensive

3. Women stare at men too, men just dont pretend not to like it.

stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Big Powerlifter style guy in squat rack. We go over, notice he's lifting heavy so decide 'Ok gonna use something in meantime I dont wanna be the annoying guy pesting when all you wanna do is lift heavy''. he has it 100kg loaded with the bar (120kg total) does 5 reps. Then goes and paces up and down like hes terminator. sits on rowing machine next to it, 5 minutes passes (hes pretty much guarding the rack) then he loads up another 20kg eahc side (160kg total). Does 3 partial reps. I decide enough is enough "Hey dude how long you gonna be'' ''I got 3 sets left'' He proceeds to do another 3 sets with same weight of 2 reps each time with pretty much 3/4 mins rest inbetween each set only partially squatting. Think he was doing it to piss us off. I don't get it, end of the day he only cheats himself - I'd much rather go lighter, train in the 8-12 rep range and squat properly. POOR

7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hit the nail on the head, OP.

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stuartphilippe View Post
    Big Powerlifter style guy in squat rack. We go over, notice he's lifting heavy so decide 'Ok gonna use something in meantime I dont wanna be the annoying guy pesting when all you wanna do is lift heavy''. he has it 100kg loaded with the bar (120kg total) does 5 reps. Then goes and paces up and down like hes terminator. sits on rowing machine next to it, 5 minutes passes (hes pretty much guarding the rack) then he loads up another 20kg eahc side (160kg total). Does 3 partial reps. I decide enough is enough "Hey dude how long you gonna be'' ''I got 3 sets left'' He proceeds to do another 3 sets with same weight of 2 reps each time with pretty much 3/4 mins rest inbetween each set only partially squatting. Think he was doing it to piss us off. I don't get it, end of the day he only cheats himself - I'd much rather go lighter, train in the 8-12 rep range and squat properly. POOR
    Why not just work in with him? Share de-loading the plates so that cuts down on in-between time. Cos technically, there's nothing wrong with what he's doing. Some people do like to go heavy and use low rep ranges with long'ish rest periods. Not his problem you're too pussy to ask to work in with the area. It's not annoying if someone works in and you communicate to each other what you're both doing in detail. He does not have to train lighter/deeper with shorter rest periods if that's not his goal.
    advertising/self-promotion not permitted

pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Simmo0508 View Post
    Why not just work in with him? Share de-loading the plates so that cuts down on in-between time. Cos technically, there's nothing wrong with what he's doing. Some people do like to go heavy and use low rep ranges with long'ish rest periods. Not his problem you're too pussy to ask to work in with the area. It's not annoying if someone works in and you communicate to each other what you're both doing in detail. He does not have to train lighter/deeper with shorter rest periods if that's not his goal.
    Agree 100% I do 5 reps and generally rest 5-7 mins. When ppl ask how long Im going to be I actually encourage them to work in since I rest for so long, and help them load and deload. Its annoying though when they dont load it back up for my set lol

stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuartphilippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Simmo0508 View Post
    I see your point, and I appreciate that people train in different rep ranges. Powerlifting heavier weights than I do, everyone has different goals. Thats not what Im saying. Me and my friend both asked him to go in and he was adamant he was gonna be quick. He then was just sat there staring at us while we were doing other stuff. If he was such a pro trainer, maybe hed be cool about it and suggest what you said. Rather than partially squatting heavy weights with poor form (not just my opintion, friend too who is also an experienced trainer).

dtrennepohl24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would also like to chime in, my biggest pet peve is when i am in a public gym and there are always the guys who "know" more than everyone else. and these "know it all's" just like to chime into anyones conversations or even shoot their advice out to anyone they see lifting. for me i drives me absolutely nuts when someone chimes in to tell me what i should do different or how to do a lift the "right" way. I have no problem with learning from someone who does know more than me but instead of just coming up to me and saying, "hey youre doing that wrong." come up to me and ask," hey could i give you a pointer on how to make that more effective." i will most likely say yes!