Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by selitos View Post
    I work out at the YMCA. As you could probably imagine, the gym staff are useless. I had a callous rub off and I asked for some athletic tape so I could finish my workout. The "trainers" were chatting it up in the corner with some girl and helping a gym member was quite the hassle for them. They replied "you mean you want a band-aid for that?" No, I think I know what I need for my finger and a band-aid isn't going to help me finish deadlifting.

Suck it up and lift!!!

imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NoChemicals View Post
    1. Members throwing/chucking heavy dumbells after completing a set. Althought the gym floor is covered with rubber mats, I feel chucking the weights is very dangerous for other people because the weights might crash on their feet or something like that. What a bunch of inconsiderate monkeys, I remember one of the gym instructors politely told this jackass to put down the weights with cautious, and he got offended and told her that he did not need to waste his effort since he has completed his set. What an ass!
    I cant agree with this... Getting heavy ass weight up if your alone is hard enough.. trying to put it down quietly is even harder.. a buddy of mine tore his shoulder being considerate..
    Hopefully I'll make it to 6% by this winter so I can finally bulk for the rest of my life.

luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Thuirwyne View Post
    Here's the thing; there's a difference between throwing the weights and dropping them...I'm all for the release of say, a pair of dumbells to the floor after a heavy bench, or most definetly the clang of a full deadlift...BUT when it's obvious you're throwing them outward and forward so they make more noise on purpose, c'mon man...
    This^^^^^ It's not good for them and it's irritating.
    “Why do you stay in prison when the door is wide open? ” — Jalal ad-Din Rumi, Persian poet and mystic

import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sgt_kelly View Post
    lmao...toe nail clippings!! thats gross....where the hell you working out man??!!
    in the dungeon

Mark234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mark234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mark234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mark234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mark234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mark234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mark234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mark234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mark234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mark234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mark234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL awesome post. My biggest pet peeve is when people stand around and talk forever. Or even worse when they sit there and talk on their cell phone. You can easily tell who's going to get results and who the fakers are. Why do they even bother coming to the gym? When I get in there, I want to get in and get out as quickly as possible within 60 minutes.

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Fortunately I have not needed to get a commercial gym membership yet, but when I do I hope to find a gym geared towards dedicated people...

Currently I workout at my university's gym and, surprisingly, most of the people in there are on some kind of sport or track and field team and have lifting experience and awareness of gym etiquette...of course we get a few random noobs, frat boys, and dorks from time to time...but it's nice to go into a gym and actually see people doing good snatches, jerks, bench presses, etc.

6Four is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6Four is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6Four is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6Four is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6Four is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6Four is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6Four is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6Four is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6Four is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6Four is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6Four is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    #1 Pet Peeve at the gym - Those who feel no need to sanitize or even wipe the gym equipment when they are done...just common courtesy.
    The Best Path is The Hardest Earned.

AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good post. Not sure if anyone mentioned this... However, I just got back from the gym a few min ago and today I encountered this one dude that was keep on staring at me. Like he was watching every single thing I did and I did nothing to provoke him. I tried not to look back but sometimes we would have eye contact and he would still look at me. I think he was taking notes on my routine but still rude. I would rather have someone come up to me and ask for help than stare at me.

Arg so that is why most of the time I wear headphones for I can focus on myself and not worry about others.

Also I hate it when people stand infront of the free weights. If you are going to do some reps of whatever you are doing have respect to move back a few feet and give the person(S) the choice of picking their weight.

One day I am going to confront someone and make them feel stupid. But I dont go to the gym to cause conflict.

I am done venting for now
    /\ /\
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    --"-"--
    "Form, FOrm, FORm, FORM!!!"

luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ugly naked people wandering around the locker room. Gross people too.
    People insisting on yapping at you for ages.
    Ugly naked people in locker room trying to trap you in a convo.

GR-OSSSSSSS!!!!
    “Why do you stay in prison when the door is wide open? ” — Jalal ad-Din Rumi, Persian poet and mystic

Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First and foremost, people who are wasting space in the gym (light dumbbell curls in the squat rack or carrying on a conversation on the bench)...

A close second for me is people who stink up the gym... It's one thing after a session of going hard to smell of sweat, but if you just don't care to clean your clothes or change your shorts and smell like a septic tank... GTFO!

Another peeve is people who believe all gyms should have a "lunk alarm". Ran into a new gym member who used to be at a planet fitness. She was an older lady with the opinion that you should never have to make noises in the gym; However, she spent most of her time talking loudly over the gym music while never touching anything over the pink weights.

Also, I don't mind giving people advice but not when I am in the middle of a set... If I have the bar touching my chest, it is not time to tap my shoulder and ask whether you should be lifting a heavier weight.
    ~Coach Rick Sterling Tarleton
    USA Weightlifting, USA Track&Field
    CrossFit L-1, ISSA CFT, Pilates
    www.CoachRickSterling.com

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lasharm View Post

Another peeve is people who believe all gyms should have a "lunk alarm". Ran into a new gym member who used to be at a planet fitness. She was an older lady with the opinion that you should never have to make noises in the gym; However, she spent most of her time talking loudly over the gym music while never touching anything over the pink weights.
    "Some" noise is sure to be expected. Screaming your GD head off after every rep is just asinine. Then to finish the "look," the screaming tool slams his dumbells to the floor, gets up, and walks around with his arms practically out horizontal (you know, to accommodate his tremendously over developed lats) to the floor, as if he is just daring anyone to question HIS right to annoy the fck out of everyone. These guys are just freaking hilarious, and every single gym has them. They think all the girls want them, and all the guys wish they "were" them. They are quite comical.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AHF_DrgKing View Post
    Good post. Not sure if anyone mentioned this... However, I just got back from the gym a few min ago and today I encountered this one dude that was keep on staring at me. Like he was watching every single thing I did and I did nothing to provoke him. I tried not to look back but sometimes we would have eye contact and he would still look at me. I think he was taking notes on my routine but still rude. I would rather have someone come up to me and ask for help than stare at me.

Arg so that is why most of the time I wear headphones for I can focus on myself and not worry about others.

Also I hate it when people stand infront of the free weights. If you are going to do some reps of whatever you are doing have respect to move back a few feet and give the person(S) the choice of picking their weight.

One day I am going to confront someone and make them feel stupid. But I dont go to the gym to cause conflict.

I am done venting for now

sorry, was that bothering you?
    squeeze your glutes and press

sydmuscle77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydmuscle77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydmuscle77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydmuscle77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydmuscle77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydmuscle77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydmuscle77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydmuscle77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydmuscle77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydmuscle77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydmuscle77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My pet hates in the gym.
    1. People who walk in with out sweat towel and don't believe in wiping down after they finish with it. Rockdale and Campbelltown Fitness First are very prone to this.

2. As mentioned before, those walking round the change room nude just flaunting for all to see. Especially the older ugly ones.

3. Those who can't read
    a) Those who put the 10kg weights back next to the 30kg weights.
    b) Those who park in the disabled zone when not having a permit to do so and also parking in the no parking zone which then makes it harder for every one else to get in and out of the car park. Again meat heads at Campbelltown gym are prone to this

4. Those who do 1 set rest and text for 10 min then do another set.

5. Hogging machines and weights then talking to their mates and not doing anything.

In reference to the nudies we all HATE-
    yes, they are all over the women's locker room too- one nearly touched me the other day enroute from the restroom-

http://peoplewhodeserveit.com/2009/0...oom-dominator/

Ugly Feminazi/Dangerzone princessTiffany's Avatar
    princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by luv2pump View Post
    In reference to the nudies we all HATE-
    yes, they are all over the women's locker room too- one nearly touched me the other day enroute from the restroom-

http://peoplewhodeserveit.com/2009/0...oom-dominator/
    lol at that link. There's this older lady who's always reading the paper naked nearly every time I go in there.

gimmejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gimmejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gimmejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gimmejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gimmejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gimmejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gimmejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gimmejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gimmejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gimmejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gimmejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chrisfromabove View Post
    5) My biggest pet peeve of all time!!! when theres not a good looking girl to watch while i do my cardio it drives me so mad i ussually cant finish my run cause im so annoyed!!!!
    +1

Unsolicited advice bothers me. I ask people questions but if I didnt ask I dont want to hear it.

claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Random people that feel the need to gab my ear off. One employee of the gym recently came over and tried to start talking to me in the middle of a heavy set of squats. Get the hell away from me, I am trying to focus.

Originally Posted by claricSTi View Post
    Random people that feel the need to gab my ear off. One employee of the gym recently came over and tried to start talking to me in the middle of a heavy set of squats. Get the hell away from me, I am trying to focus.
    I know! This Asian geek, I feel bad for him but whatever, he yaps at ANYONE ANYWHERE. In the sauna he does it, the other day on the weight floor I am trying to do shoulder presses with headphones on and all that and he still kept trying to yap at me.

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ugly naked people wandering around the locker room. Gross people too.
    People insisting on yapping at you for ages.
    Ugly naked people in locker room trying to trap you in a convo.

GR-OSSSSSSS!!!!
    Exactly. Naked Creepers are totally unacceptable.
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why dont you go to planet fitness so you can lift with all the other casual lifters?
    They even have an alarm for people who grunt in the gym.

cydisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cydisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cydisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cydisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cydisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cydisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cydisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cydisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cydisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cydisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cydisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Once you've selected your DB's from the rack, please leave enough room for the rest of us to access the ones we want. I realize you're using the mirror, but it will reflect you just as well from 10' as it does 3'.

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cydisc View Post
    Once you've selected your DB's from the rack, please leave enough room for the rest of us to access the ones we want. I realize you're using the mirror, but it will reflect you just as well from 10' as it does 3'.
    ^this

What is up with that anyway? The worst is the ones who do dumbell lateral raises like this...even if you're doing dropset down the rack, or up, or whatever, just step the ****back a little!
    Food Aggressive

Nskrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nskrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nskrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nskrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nskrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nskrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nskrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nskrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nskrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nskrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nskrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cydisc View Post
    Heh, reminds me of the people who think the DB racks are their personal lockers and leave all their stuff in the ground. This guy got mad once because I accidentally knocked over his redbull (yea, redbull, what an idiot) which he happened to place, along with his cellphone and car keys, smack in front of the rack. Bitch get a locker. I'm don't wanna have to step through your little obstacle course while I'm trying to rack some heavy ass dumbbells. Should've dropped a dumbbell on his iPhone instead.

How about THIS for gross- sitting on the bare locker room bench naked!! No towel under them! Ewwwww. I am fairly certain that especially for women that is a REALLY bad idea.

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How about THIS for gross- sitting on the bare locker room bench naked!! No towel under them! Ewwwww. I am fairly certain that especially for women that is a REALLY bad idea.
    Guys do it too. It really pisses me off. It's almost always the old guys too that do it. I don't know how or where these people were raised.

This should be the list:
    DO NOT:
    *Stand naked at the sink shaving
    *Sit naked on the benches in the locker room without a towel under you.
    *Stand naked talking to anyone -esspecially with one leg up on the bench like you've been elected the new Gay Captain Morgan.
    *Walk around exposing yourself
    *take your sweet ass time getting dressed.

IN SHORT, nobody in the locker room wants to see you naked.

This is why I someday want my own gym in my own house where I invite only other people who know proper courtesy.

I hate these people.

ATL_K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by claricSTi View Post
    Yeah dude I hate that. Especially because I always have headphones in. That should be a universal sign for f**k off I'm busy.
    ?It is better be alone than in bad company.?
    -George Washington

ATL_K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes this annoys me quite a bit. I don't know at what age you become completely inconsiderate or just brain dead to the world around you but I hope its simply a generational thing. This goes rigt along with using the towel to floss your nether region while your foot is proped up on the counter. I have never and will never ever do that. I almost want to say "Excuse me sir but other people use that bench and I don't think they would appreciate your old nasty powdered sack rubbing all over it."
    ?It is better be alone than in bad company.?
    -George Washington

Originally Posted by ATL_K9 View Post
    Yes this annoys me quite a bit. I don't know at what age you become completely inconsiderate or just brain dead to the world around you but I hope its simply a generational thing. This goes rigt along with using the towel to floss your nether region while your foot is proped up on the counter. I have never and will never ever do that. I almost want to say "Excuse me sir but other people use that bench and I don't think they would appreciate your old nasty powdered sack rubbing all over it."
    Man o man. YOu are so right. Flossing the undercarriage with a foot on the sink is off the charts. Anyone doing that should be Euthanized on the spot. Hit them with the needle and let the gym staff come and remove the carcass.

BEAST MODE: Activated enetblazin4eva's Avatar
    enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Push-ups in the Squat rack............

ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol i only red ops first post but i got one thing to say..... home gym ftw!!!!!!!!