cderamos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre/during/post Workout Nutrition Questions

I Know Alot Of This Subject Has Been Covered But I'm Either Confused And Need It Spelled Out Or It Hasen't Been Covered In The Detail I'm Looking For.

My First Question Is: Is Bcaa More Effective Pre/during/post Wo Than Whole Proteins?

My Second Question Is I've Kind Of Formed A Plan And Was Wondering If I Should Alter It Any? This Is My Current Plan As It Stands.

Pre (0 - 15mins Before)
    30g Wms
    9g Bcaa
    6g L-leucine
    6g L-arginine
    3g Creatine

During (at Least 30mins After Start Of Excercise)
    6g Wms
    2g Bcaa
    2g Creatine
    2g L-arginine
    2g Citrulline Malate
    1g L-leucine

Post (0 - 15mins After)
    60g Wms
    9g Bcaa
    9g L-leucine
    5g Creatine
    5g L-arginine
    5g Citrulline Malate

Post Protein (15 - 30 Mins After Post Shake)
    27g Wpi

Post Meal (15 - 30 Mins After Post Protein)
    Whole Food Balanced Meal Containing 30g Protein, 30g Carb, 5g Fats.

Thank You For Any Insights And I Must Say I Love This Site.

tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2007 INBF Long Island Experience:
    1st Place Novice Lightweight & Overall
    Best Legs
    ----------------------

Disclaimer: The above can at best be considered an opinion or an offering of advice, and should be treated as such.

I Have Read Most Of Those Pages... But It Doesn't Really Answer If Bcaa Alone Are Optimal Or Whole Proteins.
    I Also Can't Handle Whole Meals That Close To My Workouts I Get Super Sick (had Major Gastro/acid Reflux Growing Up, So Extreme Stress And A Solid Full Stomach Makes For Projectile Vomit).

tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cderamos View Post
    I Have Read Most Of Those Pages... But It Doesn't Really Answer If Bcaa Alone Are Optimal Or Whole Proteins.
    I Also Can't Handle Whole Meals That Close To My Workouts I Get Super Sick (had Major Gastro/acid Reflux Growing Up, So Extreme Stress And A Solid Full Stomach Makes For Projectile Vomit).
    well if that's the case then the above sounds alright - just a little expensive.

BCAminos are best during a workout, you're assumption is right.

What are you eating around an hour before working out? Anything substantial? Is that too soon because of your stomach issues?
    2007 INBF Long Island Experience:
    1st Place Novice Lightweight & Overall
    Best Legs
    ----------------------

Disclaimer: The above can at best be considered an opinion or an offering of advice, and should be treated as such.

I Usually Have Either Beans Or A Sweet Potato And Either Tuna Or 2-4 Chicken Tenderloins (with No Added Fats) Its About 25-35g Carbs, 25-35g Protein, 1-4g Fat. I'm Normally Ok Eating Before Just Not Within About 20 Mins.

I Know That Setup Is Kind Of Expensive If Prices Remain It'll Be About $150 Bucks For 30 Workouts. I Workout 4 Times A Week So It'll Be A 2 Month Supply.