2004 Western Naturals:3rd kenshamrock's Avatar
    kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100)

Is my Bulking Diet any good?????

Hey.
    IS it possible to gain 15 to 20 pounds in just over 2 months of hard training and hard eating.

Heres what my diet is right now.

Morning---5 egg whites, Nutz, Flax oil, Fruit.
    Lunch----2 cans of tuna, with some salad
    After school--2 peices of chicken with veggies
    Before workout, WHEY, Fruit, protein bar,, flax oil
    After workout--Nlarge shake.
    dinner--8oz steak or 2 peices of chicken with rice
    before bed--WHEY

Supplements----CREATINE,,,WHEY,,,Nlarge,,,Ribose,,,Glutamine,,,Mu ltivitamin,,,Vitamin C,,,.

Is this any good, and is it possible to gain 15 to 20 pounds in just over 2 months of hard training.

im 17 by the way.

thanx

Banned user87745477315471972481's Avatar
    user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    looks pretty good to me. except id recommend something more slow-digestive before bedtime.

also, you'd have to eat a bit more then that to gain 8-10 pounds per month. but it really depends on your metabolism.

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Is my Bulking Diet any good?????

Originally posted by kenshamrock
    Hey.
    IS it possible to gain 15 to 20 pounds in just over 2 months of hard training and hard eating.

Heres what my diet is right now.

Morning---5 egg whites, Nutz, Flax oil, Fruit.
    Lunch----2 cans of tuna, with some salad
    After school--2 peices of chicken with veggies
    Before workout, WHEY, Fruit, protein bar,, flax oil
    After workout--Nlarge shake.
    dinner--8oz steak or 2 peices of chicken with rice
    before bed--WHEY

Supplements----CREATINE,,,WHEY,,,Nlarge,,,Ribose,,,Glutamine,,,Mu ltivitamin,,,Vitamin C,,,.

Is this any good, and is it possible to gain 15 to 20 pounds in just over 2 months of hard training.

im 17 by the way.

thanx
    Im not seeing enough calories, tuna and salad? save that for cutting if possible replace that meal with something like cheese on toast (100 grams of cheese melted) + as much full cream milk as you can stomach... for breakfast eat 5 whole egss and try throw in some complex carbs oatmeal for example.. before bed try make your own weightgainer whey+lots of milk+yoghurt+penut butter+flax oil+banana etc etc.

AJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes and try the old school trick meat and potatos i read that this guy ate 20kg of potatos in the last 2 days of his bulking phase im not saying eat all of that of course but eat bulk

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by AJ31
    yes and try the old school trick meat and potatos i read that this guy ate 20kg of potatos in the last 2 days of his bulking phase im not saying eat all of that of course but eat bulk
    Im sorry but nobody eats 20kg of anything in two days.

kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100)

OK

Thanx guys.
    yea ill through in some more CAL. Thats what i thought.

Is alot of cottage cheese good, cause i love that stuff and i eat like half a tub in 1 day.

Thanx again

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question

10-20 lbs of what though, young Ken, of what???
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Hey

i wanted to gain 15 to 20 pounds of hopfully mostly muscle.
    Id ont want to gain to much fat, How much muscle do you think i can gain.

Thanx

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i would say not a good diet at alll

why are ur 2 or 3 meals just lean fish/meat with veggies? u wanna gain right? u should have a combo have carbs and proteins and good fats in every meal.....
    u have to re-plan ur diet completely.

this is just my opinion

im huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i gained 18lbs in 2 1/2 months
    this is what i ate, i knwo im gonna catch some **** for this

meal #1- bowl of raisin bran/2 bananas
    meat 2- 1/4lb of turkey on a roll
    meal 3 - can of tuna on toast
    meal 4- mcdonalds- something like a large fry and 2 hamburgers
    meal5- peanut butter and jelly sandwich
    meal 6- some kind of chicken or another turkey sandwich
    meal 7- peanut butter and milk before bed
    i drink plenty of milk and water also

i have gained some weight in my gut but hey ive been gaining weight like a jew who just came out of a concentration camp.

also the only thing i take is creatine, sometimes i have protein bars

Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey i am on a similar diet. and i too am trying to gain some wieght. if you want to find out how many calories you should be eating take the weight you want to be and times that by 16 and there you go.now if you want that to turn into muscle eat protien and lots of it.now if you want to know how much of that to eat then take the wieght you want to be and that is how much protien to eat.oh and cottage cheese is realy good infact try and eat a pint a day.1/2 pint before lunch as a snack and the rest afterwards.oh and up your egg whites to a dozen a day that is what i do.oh watch your fat intake and watch what kind of carbs you take in.

Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh and the bodybuilders law is:
    when you dont have to run, wallk.when you dont have to walk, sit.when you dont have to sit, sleep. and when you dont have to sleep eat.

eat as much as you can.
    Chisle

Hey

ok thanx.

How much and WHEN should i be taking Creatine and glutamine and Ribose. Like as much as i can, or what???

Thanx

definately not as much as you can.really i would stay away from suppliments unless it is protien. Creatine is bad for your kidneys but if you do choose to take it then take the pills so not to overdose.and as far as how much take the max it says to on the bottle.
    Chisle

im huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    creatine pills are garbage, get the powder, i take 5g after i workout. look at my diet a few posts up, to make it simple, eat whatever is in sight, and eat ALOT , at least every 2 hours.