Thread: getting dizzy?

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

getting dizzy?

well i was practicing martial arts today for cardio.i normally go slow but i decided to shorten the time and go fast today. well i became VERY dizzy. why was this?

i have very bad lungs cuz i have grown up in a house with smoke...i was a heavy smoker for 2 years and about 6 months ago i cut back to 1-2 cigs a say(which i am still at now)

BTW im NOT looking for a lecture on the affects of smoking. trust me...i know them all. i am just explaning the situation.

so i was wondering if it could be from lack of oxygen since my lungs are so crappy?

anybody know why i got so dizzy?

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Too much, or too little oxygen.