Closed Thread
    Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which ethnicity has the best genetics?

What do you think has the best genetics? Hopefully this will spark up a nice debate...

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    weve done this a million times and have decided african american descent

Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh, sorry, I guess I wasn't around long enough to see those posts. But, I would definitely not agree that African Americans have the best genetics. No way...

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you piqued my curiosity...

MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On what?

African American have the potential for the greatest mass
    Russians also have the potential for great mass
    Asians have the potential to have extremely compact and extremely fast twitching muscles. So they can have small arms yet bench more than everyone else. Plus they're quicker
    Western Europeans have the potential to be quick recuperators.
    Eastern Europeans have the potential to be exceptional power lifters.

But anyway, it all depends on how hard you train.

I'm Russian myself, well Ukrainian but anyways, I've found that I and my ethnicity does put on mass fairly easily. African Americans, in my opinion, have the potential to have the most definition and cuts, but not mass. Aussie's and German's seem to have a lot of mass too.

RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who cares....worrying about that isnt gonna get you big.but if i had to pick i would say africans because of the high population of african americans in the ifbb,even though they make up only about 10% of the american population,i would estimate they make up about 25% of ifbb pros.

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    arnold has the best genetics me im a mutt
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    blacks. even if they don't workout they have a better body then white guys who don't.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think people with eastern European descent (polish, german, hungarian, austrian) have the best mesomorphic bodys. My dad's polish and when i look at all the old family photos of his uncles and **** all look like frankenstien, they were huge! Thank god i inherited that body type rather than my mother's.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    blacks, samoans
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh great... another one of these "which race is best" posts... did it ever cross your mind to go search on the internet or visit an anthropology museum or even ask your friggin teachers before you posted this stupid question?

Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nature new zealander(mauri, and im one of em), samoans, tongans all south sea islander and people of black afrcian decent. They by far have the best gentics for strenght and muscle mass.

Ox

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Oxandralone
    Nature new zealander(mauri, and im one of em), samoans, tongans all south sea islander and people of black afrcian decent. They by far have the best gentics for strenght and muscle mass.

Ox
    yeh i forgot mauri, just look at the all blacks, theyre all huge
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by BigAssDeltoids
    oh great... another one of these "which race is best" posts... did it ever cross your mind to go search on the internet or visit an anthropology museum or even ask your friggin teachers before you posted this stupid question?
    i hate these posts seems like an excuse to me for not reaching your goals. Go search previos threads, visit a damn museum like Deltoids sayz, just ****ing hit the SEARCH button
    I'm not binging...I'm bulking

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here's a neat article about it written by two well respected authors:

http://testosterone.net/html/5speed.html

Hey BigAssDeltoids, I posted this thread to start a good conversation going. I would ask my teachers, but I'm pretty sure even I know more about this than they do. Plus, I wasn't around here that long and I am curious as to what some of the new people around here think.

Hey AsianInvasion, personally I have no problem with my genetics. I might not have the best, but with very hard work, the right nutrition, and a good amount of sleep I'll get huge down the road.

I'd have to agree with Oxandralone and say samoans are naturally gifted with great genes. Look at some past WWF stars, and some current ones including The Rock.

phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alot of african (blacks) americans have very short calfs in contrast to long legs. just look at flex W's synthol pumped legs. True that they are leaner on average though.
    !!!>>YES I'M PHAT<<!!!

"In the weight-game the key to progression is dedication and intensity."

BigArmedArse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would assume they are almost all equal but isn't an historical fact that african american families in America were bred to be bigger and stronger (strongest male and female forced etc etc) for 200 or so years? I would assume that would make some bit of difference today.

RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats right.let me bring up a point.back when the slave trade was going on,slave buyers only wanted the biggest strongest looking slaves possible so they could work harder and longer.the puny ones were usually left behind.so when these stong musclular slave had childeren,they also were going to be strong and musclular.so you can say that african AMERICANS have the best genes,and exclude just africans.

i dont know,this is just a theory but it sounds believalble

peace

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People who claim that different ethnicities have advantages are just lazy and looking for an excuse to justify why they aren't as big. They also have no research to back up their claims with. I'm closing this thread b/c there have been too many like it and too many arguments and flaming over it.
    Peace