zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

liver tabs / beef liver supplement

Anyone taking liver tabs have an opinion as to their helpfulness? I'm reading a few good things here and there, and have no experience with them myself and I don't know anyone who takes them.

Something like this:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/liver.html
    or
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bev/beef.html

Any opnions?

Thanks in advance.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i know lots of people who use the Beverly Ultra 40. They're great!

GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have taken beverly and universals uniliver, i take neither now, but would suggest giving universals a shot as they are considerably cheaper.

years ago i would take 10-20 a day, but in an effort to reduce the number of supps i take i dropped the liver tabs.

good luck
    Tired

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by GUNZOFNAVARONE
    in an effort to reduce the number of supps i take i dropped the liver tabs.
    Not to be picky, but any reason you chose to drop those instead of other things?

GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) GUNZOFNAVARONE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by zackmurphy
    Not to be picky, but any reason you chose to drop those instead of other things?
    original supp schedule:

vitamin pack
    glutamine
    protein powder
    bcaas
    mrps
    liver tabs
    creatine
    melatonin
    zma
    digestive enzymes
    flax
    *and numerous worthless supps i cannot even recall
    weight - 215 lbs, 185 lb bench 8 times.

current supp schedule

centrum
    slow digesting protein
    whey
    cold fusion/testing m14add.
    creatine monohydrate
    flax seed oil

weight-250 lbs, bench - 305 last set, 5-7 reps.

why did i drop all the other supps? i don't know, maybe because i felt i could minimze what i was ingesting, focus more on my diet and training, and have just as good, if not better results.

what do you think? did i make the right choice? i think so.
    Tired