Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Veinpopper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

FOR MEN ONLY: Does your wife/gf get turned on by muscles?

Was wondering how many guys wifes or girlfriends get turned on my their newly grown muscles?

I started lifting about 7 mos ago and I'm not HUGE but there is a big difference in the tissue quality. At intimate moments she strokes my chest, shoulders etc... and gets more and more turned on. Is this a good thing about getting muscular or what?!

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ROFLMAO.........VP

You really should get more............of you know what.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Intimate Relationship Diplomacy

Almost every straight woman (or gay man, for that matter) would object to more muscle on a man. They would be an exception if they didn't.
    Last edited by MiloMan; 02-19-2004 at 05:03 PM.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Originally posted by Chi_town
    ROFLMAO.........VP

You really should get more............of you know what.
    More muscle?! Yeah you're right!!

Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My wife doesn't care much but my girlfriend loves it, lol.

PHIL DONAHUE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

my wife says my thighs are getting to big, i think women enjoy the look of the natural smoother guys. striations and veins under the skin that look like night crawlers probably turn them off. biceps vein now thats a must -funny story here i had a flex book in my work area dennis james was on front cover all swoled up i was told he looked like he had been set on FIRE.
    THE SUPPLEMENTS I TAKE INCLUDE AST CREATINE,MUSCLE MILK PROTEIN,ALL PROHORMONES CYCLED OF COURSE AND LIFT HEAVY LOW REPS [ IF YOU ARE OUT GROWING YOUR CLOTHES IT IS WORKING]

My wife says the same thing, that she's turned off by the bodies on the covers of the mags. I'm wondering though if it rubbed against her would she change her mind.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There is usually a kind of "white lie" regarding your partner's body that is part of "intimate relationship diplomacy". The truth usually gets told - but only when that works the best (like telling them you like the way they look now, as opposed to how they looked before). It works much better than telling you liked how they looked before, as opposed to how they look now. It's dishonest, but most people engage in this well-meaning deception on various occasions. They tell the truth, except when a lie would work better.

Example of when a lie works better:

"I've gained 10 lbs since we got married! I look fat..."

"No, you were a little too skinny when we got married; I like your curves better now".

Example of when the truth works better:

"I've gained 10 lbs since January, what do you think?"

"You've put on some muscle since you started lifting; I like it! Come on over here, and I'll show you how much I like it..."

In both cases, the "correct for relationship bliss" answer was given, though the first example it was a lie, but in the second, the truth.
    Last edited by MiloMan; 02-19-2004 at 08:07 PM.

Valerie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking lol @ Milo..

But the first one could have been the truth. lol. The second one could have been a lie... ooops *hand over mouth* I forgot this is a male "ego" thread, only the male could be lying out of the two scenario's above. LOL!
    ~Valerie~
    www.ironfreaksforum.com

My Journal:

http://www.ironfreaksforum.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=404

Re: lol @ Milo..

Originally posted by Valerie
    I forgot this is a male "ego" thread, only the male could be lying out of the two scenario's above. LOL!
    I can play that game too.

Example of when a lie would work the best:

"Is my tool too small?"

"No, I like having to ask if it's in yet. It's easier to relax that way."

Example of when the truth would work the best:

"Did you like our standard of living when I was in law school, scraping by from month to month?"

"No, I hated it. Life is much better now that you're an amoral personal injury shyster, bankrupting small businesses with ridiculous lawsuits so that we can live in style."

Talking

lmao!
    ~Valerie~
    www.ironfreaksforum.com

My Journal:

Lately my son got mad at Mom and called her ugly.

I took him aside. "Son, one rule with ladies is you NEVER EVER call them ugly. No matter how mad you get. EVEN IF THEY ARE, NEVER EVER EVER! call a woman ugly. That's the WORST thing you can do!"

See, a Dad has to teach his son the right rules to use wid da ladies.

LOL VP. I should think so...especially if you want your dinner cooked.
    ~Valerie~
    www.ironfreaksforum.com

My Journal:

Not only do I want my dinner cooked, but I want dessert too.

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I forgot this is a male "ego" thread

Wow -- is it ever. You guys are asses. LOL
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

lmao!
    ~Valerie~
    www.ironfreaksforum.com

My Journal:

Utah...but I'm taller batteryrequired's Avatar
    batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My wife sure loves it....

Edge_90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Hahaha

Miloman, you are right on, and funny as hell. Thanks for the chuckles. As to the original post...my lady (who is a great person)...states "I've always loved the way you are...none of that matters". HOWEVER, she is really diggin' these last 6 months or so...and I'm happy for us. Doesn't hurt to spice it up a bit. Confidence is attractive, and she confirms that...

Thought I'd provide a little male input, as the lovely ladies were hijackin the thread, ha ha.
    Age = 38
    Ht = 6'2"
    Wt = 185

Goals: more lean, athletic, fast, & strong.

Quagmire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My soon to be ex liked my muscles, but she got jealous as hell when other women would walk by and look me up and down. I didn't mind it too much, myself

I think what really pisses her off is the fact that I've stuck with my program, and look great, and she has bounced back and regained all the weight that she lost.

BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My wife doesn't care either way. She used to work out in years past but now she enjoys being as she puts it "floofy" and that's fine with me. She professes that she doesn't care for the looks of a built and cut guy and that it doesn't make a difference but tend to think she feels different sometimes. Her comment is that some cut guys resemble a praying mantis. I am into the health aspect of life there's only one lady I like to turn on so it doesn't matter to me.
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live
    Molon Labe

Originally posted by Hibiscus09
    I forgot this is a male "ego" thread

Wow -- is it ever. You guys are asses. LOL
    Hey! What are you girls doing in here!? MOD!!! MOOOOOOOODDD!!!

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Veinpopper
    Hey! What are you girls doing in here!? MOD!!! MOOOOOOOODDD!!!

With "Men Only" in the title.........it attracts them. LOL

Originally posted by Chi_town
    With "Men Only" in the title.........it attracts them. LOL
    They are attracted to men? Whats wrong with them! hehe

I'm not interested in reading the ladies forum, although I did peek in once and read the thread where they said they like their cardio and everything but it makes their boobs shrink.

Thats just cruel of Mother Nature. A lady loses all her fat and then her boobs shrink.

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Bob45
    My wife doesn't care much but my girlfriend loves it, lol.
    lmao^ ...In my experience,"most" women hate big, bulging,veiny muscles however, a majority of women love a low body fat% a well toned\fit man.my current g/f and I were recently watching a short documentary about Arnold and his wife on CNN,when they showed clips of Arnold during his competitions and when he won the title she turns to me and said "I hope you don't want or plan on getting that big,that's disgusting eew!" lolanyway, she likes the definition,separation and cuts,being able to see the muscle under the skin
    *GODSMACK*

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My wife could care less about muscles.
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My wife doesn't seem to care either way although her friends tell her how good of a shape I'm in. I would assume she wouldn't like it if I was 400lbs of blubber, but who knows. Glad I'm doing this for me.

Just sucks when I hear other women tell me they would be all over me in a second and my wife doesn't even have a watch on
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm with you, OL. I'm doing this for myself! I really don't think that most women care about muscles. I think they just like guys that are "fit", not necessarily muscular.

Of course, if you're doing things to impress someone else, you're not doing what you should be doing.
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My only worry with guys that are truly extra muscular is that I'm wondering how self absorbed they are that they spend half their lives in the gym?

I like for my sweetie to be healthy, so he can be with me for a long, long time. Otherwise -- he doesn't need to overly buff to please me. I just want him happy and healthy.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by phikappa
    Of course, if you're doing things to impress someone else, you're not doing what you should be doing.
    Very true. Compliments, looks, other women wanting you are nice bonuses but you need to do it for yourself. Otherwise your only motivation will be to get those compliments and when they don't come your way, you're liable to just quit.

If I was doing this to impress my wife or get more sex out of it, I would have quit a long, long time ago. lol
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

crunchyhippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchyhippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchyhippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchyhippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchyhippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchyhippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchyhippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchyhippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchyhippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchyhippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchyhippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Replying to the original thread here, I've found it to be absolutely true. I've started back working out and I've been hard at it for about two months now. I used to be pretty big, and the dormant muscles are quickly coming back with my regular workouts. My new wife has told me repeatedly that she didn't think she was attracted to muscular guys; I think it's just that she never dated anyone who had them(!) She's constantly complimenting me on how much she loves my body now, and she's always rubbing her hands over my chest, arms, abs.......*ahem*.......and so on. So going to the gym is surely having its positive effects for me. Now if I can just convince her to come to the gym with me, so I can see some of those delightful changes in *her*.