Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Liftaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

small white pimples on penis

This is a serious thread....Don't laugh or make fun please! Since I started working out, I have these small white pimples at the base of my penis and around my balls... I heard they could be sweat glands or something...Can anyone please let me know what they are and how i could get rid of them.....ONly serious responses please...thanks a lot!

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: small white pimples on penis

Originally posted by Liftaholic
    This is a serious thread....Don't laugh or make fun please! Since I started working out, I have these small white pimples at the base of my penis and around my balls... I heard they could be sweat glands or something...Can anyone please let me know what they are and how i could get rid of them.....ONly serious responses please...thanks a lot!

i have heard it is normal just dont mess with them,but if your that concrerned go to your doctor.
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Liftaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I AM NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE

I am not sexually active so it can' be any stds

MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They're usually from pubic hair.

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Could be that the area isn't getting clean enough during showers. If you are working out then you sweat and that is an area that guys seat around a lot. Try NOXEMA cream for a few days. It should ah "cool ya down" if you know what I mean!
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

KevMO240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude i have the same exact thing... some of them have hairs grownin out, even if it is normal i dont think a girl is gonna like that, i have heard theyre sweat glands but they still look ****ed up. You cant pop them either

specwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking APPLY SOME

Benzol peroxide 10%, it works for me. PEACE...

Question

yeah but do u really have what i am talkin about

bb4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same problem, I heard it was sweet glands also. They piss me off, lately I am gettin' more
    'The Created Kills The Creator'

Re: APPLY SOME

Originally posted by specwar
    Benzol peroxide 10%, it works for me. PEACE...

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it is normal dont mess with them.

if your that concerned see a doctor.

specwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: APPLY SOME

Originally posted by bb4life

What do you do? Just put the peroxide on the white things?
    just put a little dab on it.

Re: Re: Re: APPLY SOME

Originally posted by specwar

just put a little dab on it.

i would be careful messing with peroxide.

big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob
    did anyone on this board ever have them and then they just went away

also, what age are you guys who have it
    i'm talking about being 20 steps ahead of everybody in this world... i'm talking about only being 25 years old, just on point and game tight, like making my $200,000 a year legally, then hustleing out another $50,000 in my spare time, i'm talking about the first impression you might get of me is me rolling up in $2000 suits with 20" arms straight benching 400, with rolexes, 20's on the escalade, just on point and game tight..

i cant stand them, it does look i am gettin more too. I dont know about the peroxide, u sure about that? if anyone has them TRUST ME dont try to pop them they get infected and sore a hell. has anyone had them and then seen them go away? by the way rob i am almost 16

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    let them be, everyone has them, I have them, they are totally normal

MightyMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have it too, I have had them for a long time I think since i started growing pubic hair till now, i'm 20, but they are much smaller now. I would't worry about it, it's normal
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Originally posted by Manteca
    let them be, everyone has them, I have them, they are totally normal
    listen to this.dont **** with them.

big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob big rob
    but damn ,how the hell do you explain that to a chick?
    anybody have any luck trying to explain it?

because, i just don't think any girl would beleive me if i told em that it was normal.
    i'm talking about being 20 steps ahead of everybody in this world... i'm talking about only being 25 years old, just on point and game tight, like making my $200,000 a year legally, then hustleing out another $50,000 in my spare time, i'm talking about the first impression you might get of me is me rolling up in $2000 suits with 20" arms straight benching 400, with rolexes, 20's on the escalade, just on point and game tight..

i know exactly

does EVERYBODY have them, or is it just really common

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by big rob
    does EVERYBODY have them, or is it just really common
    everybody has got them, when I was younger I asked my doc about them because I was concerned. As for explaining it to a chick, if she asks explain, if not then don't

does anybody know when they will go away, how long they last?

Keep this topic up! I have 'em also and I wanan knwo more bout it

does anybody know any websites or good places for info,
    because i'm pretty sure there are tons of people reading this who have them and just don't wanna post about

I am trying to find a website. But nothing is turning up

Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry small pimples???

try rubbing some flexall 454 all over your dick and balls. After you do that I dont believe you will ever be worried about your dick acne again. I have never had this problem but I do know this to be a good remedy for anything like that.
    P.S. Be sure to apply liberal amounts and rub it in!
    JMB 7th S.F.G.A.
    "There are three boxes that we can use to maintain our Freedoms: The Soapbox, The Ballotbox, and the Cartridgebox. Time is running out on the first two!"
    "The tree of liberty must be periodically watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike."---Thomas Jefferson
    "Strength of mind is as important as strength of body"

Nytmare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i got em too,,

i heard it was sweat glands or hair folicles too,, im 15 and i started gettin em when i hit puberty
    "Do or do not, there is no try" ~Yoda

Arrow

So like.. does anybody know how long these bastards last, cause I've had mine for probably 4 or more years

anyway, I really just wanted to send this topic to the top because I really wanna know more about it