Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up hehe check this pic from shawn rays board.

inc. bob chick
    Attached Images

SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    His calfs look huge..

Chick...how big are they?

C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100)
    Too bad its not a front view pic. Can't make many of the geezers out!
    Please "neg" me...I love it!

WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it may just be the angle, but kalami has the hugest lats in that pic...

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    i could not tell u who any of them are...

Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well in that pic u have

johnny jackson, king kamali,bob chick, boyer coe, arnold shwarznegger,mike metzer & ken waller. thats all i can tell.

SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Its_PainFuLL
    well in that pic u have

johnny jackson, king kamali,bob chick, boyer coe, arnold shwarznegger,mike metzer & ken waller. thats all i can tell.
    Arnold ? hahah where?

Thumbs up

Originally posted by SHOT
    Arnold ? hahah where?
    7th from the left. well looks like him anyways.

Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yup, that's him.

After bob the pic switches to the old timers.

Originally posted by Its_PainFuLL
    7th from the left. well looks like him anyways.
    I'll be damned...you are right i missed him lol

Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i think that pic is from here http://ironage.us/virtual/index.html
    they have heaps of comparisons between current and past bodybuilders. it's pretty freaky actually
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

bubba g is a name known to all. (+5000) bubba g is a name known to all. (+5000) bubba g is a name known to all. (+5000) bubba g is a name known to all. (+5000) bubba g is a name known to all. (+5000) bubba g is a name known to all. (+5000) bubba g is a name known to all. (+5000) bubba g is a name known to all. (+5000) bubba g is a name known to all. (+5000) bubba g is a name known to all. (+5000) bubba g is a name known to all. (+5000)

Post shawn rays board

nice pic, I checked out that virtual posedown page it is pretty cool

Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love this quote taken from the line-up picture:

"Night of Champions (2003), Mr. Olympia (1980)
    A clear example of how the definition of the term "relaxed stance" has evolved over the past 23 years."

I have also noticed how this has changed in the gyms too. Look at how Arnold commanded a gym compared to the guys nowadays.
    Now you have guys who walk around like their lats are 6 feet wide! ;^)>

Eric.

RealDeal2099 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RealDeal2099 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RealDeal2099 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RealDeal2099 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RealDeal2099 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RealDeal2099 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RealDeal2099 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RealDeal2099 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RealDeal2099 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RealDeal2099 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RealDeal2099 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally posted by Eric_FXST
    I love this quote taken from the line-up picture:

"Night of Champions (2003), Mr. Olympia (1980)
    A clear example of how the definition of the term "relaxed stance" has evolved over the past 23 years."

Interesting, the pose definately has changed.