Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How would you divide a 2 day split? ASAP

How would you divide a 2 day split? I was thinking Chest/Triceps/Shoulders on tuesday, Legs/Back/Biceps on Thursday. I don't want to do full body work outs on both days, I want to split the muscles. I don't want to do more than 12 sets total on a work out so I can keep up the intensity. I was thinking of flat bench, incline, close grip, military and lateral DB raises on tuesday. Then squat, front lateral cable pulldowns, barbell trap shrugs, bent over DB rows and bicep DB curls. What do you think? I want to bulk and gain strength/mass.

phrikshin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't. Even if you just want to focus on heavy compound movements for mass, I would still use at least a 3 day split which will allow you to keep the intesinity level up for each bodypart. Also, in my humble opinion, 12 sets for a 3 bodypart workout is not enough...12 total sets split between legs and back alone is very little, and if you are working biceps in additon, uhhhh I don't know about that.

If you are determined to use a 2-day split, you should take advantage of that your only working out 2 days and put them further apart (monday+saturday for example) for optimum recovery.

-phrikshin

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you were to do a two split.. which i don't see why.. you'd wanna split it like apart but not monday and saturday, cause you have about about 1 day to rest before the next work out..
    should be like monday and thurs

i would NOT do 2 day split however, is there some situation that makes you have to do a 2 day split?
    Whatever you do, don't compare yourself to people, compare yourself to the mirror.

SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe you should try a upper body/lower body split.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle."

Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    With my schedule, I don't have a choice. I can only lift tuesday/thursdays

Whats the best possible split with my circumstances?