Closed Thread
    Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i feel bad for people who can't poo

Damn constipation

I eat bread and beans/rice with my meat, so I dookie just dandily.

๏̯͡๏)♦-iRonMonkeys-♦๏̯͡๏)

ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی

EPIC THREADSTERS

MISC. THE GATHERING --Volume 1, Card #10 in series.

Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100)
    i ate string once and it came out in my poop, it was the wierdest feeling ever having two poops connected by string

Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ismokerocks View Post
    i ate string once and it came out in my poop, it was the wierdest feeling ever having two poops connected by string
    I had a Black Labrador many years ago, and as I was cleaning up her poo, I came across a stange doo...It was long, and THE POO WAS INTERTWINED WITH A PLASTIC SHOPPING BAG. My dag ATE an entire plastic shopping bag.

I lOL'd when I saw the poo intertwining
    Last edited by Rhino77; 04-12-2007 at 11:33 PM.
    ๏̯͡๏)♦-iRonMonkeys-♦๏̯͡๏)

ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی

EPIC THREADSTERS

MISC. THE GATHERING --Volume 1, Card #10 in series.

Zepia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rhino77 View Post
    I had a Black Labrador many years ago, and as I was cleaning up her poo, I came across a stange doo...It was long, and THE POO WAS INTERTWINED WITH A PLASTIC SHOPPING BAG. My dag ATE an entire plastic shopping back.

I lOL'd when I saw the poo intertwining

LMAO, that reminded me when my dog ate some bologna slices, one of the red strings around the bologna was hanging from his anus.....LMAO!
    -----------------------
    To do list for today:
    * Wake up
    * Survive
    * Go back to bed
    -----------------------

The Last with Pagan Blood santacruzach's Avatar
    santacruzach will become famous soon enough. (+50) santacruzach will become famous soon enough. (+50) santacruzach will become famous soon enough. (+50) santacruzach will become famous soon enough. (+50) santacruzach will become famous soon enough. (+50) santacruzach will become famous soon enough. (+50) santacruzach will become famous soon enough. (+50) santacruzach will become famous soon enough. (+50) santacruzach will become famous soon enough. (+50) santacruzach will become famous soon enough. (+50) santacruzach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, don't make fun of people who can't poo. I mean, pooing into a bag out of your stomach isn't a laughing matter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colostomy

FTA: "After a colostomy, feces leave the patient's body through the stoma, and collect in a pouch attached to the patient's abdomen which is changed when necessary."
    The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Man is by nature a social animal; an individual who is unsocial naturally and not accidentally is either beneath our notice or more than human. Anyone who does not partake of society is either a beast or a god.
    ~Aristotle's Politics