Closed Thread
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1670
    RiponGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Oziem! I got a question for ya... I used to go to a chiopractor for lower back pain, but being a college student, I can't really afford it. Most if not all the pain is situated around my 5th lumbar. If I remember right, it is slightly twisted, slightly tilted, and also at an angle...basically screwed up in all 3 dimentions (think it was from lifting with my back while doing landscaping when i was younger). The chiopractor always layed me on my side on a table, bent one knee, and ripped my shoulder back to pop it. Is there anyway I can help to put it back in alignment or at least ease the pain at home?

rckb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rckb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rckb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rckb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have this weird sensation that my right shoulder and left shoulder arnt really alligned. It only started when I started lifting, and not even that heavy since I am just shredding some pounds. I have not injured it, and when I look at it, it seems to be my right shoulder is a bit off, but that might be my mind playing tricks on since I also have that sensation. Sorry if its a dumb questions, but if you have any answers to it, it would be great!

Bob Pataki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bob Pataki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bob Pataki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bob Pataki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bob Pataki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bob Pataki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bob Pataki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by oziem View Post

Originally Posted by Bob Pataki View Post
    Hi oziem,

I started lifting a few weeks ago and started getting a very achy lower back. This seemed to stem from squatting and any lift that required the spine to be in lumbar extension. I read an article that stated the majority of lower back aching was due to lack of movement, and therefore muscle imbalances.

That was the first problem, then while sitting at my pc I was extended back back to try and ease the aching and I lent back to my right and felt a sharp pain in the right side of my lower back. I now have a pain there, which is sort of at the top of the buttock and lower back region. It hurts when I lean back, feels like I'm leaning on a rock in my back.

The aching seemed to stop when this happened, although I haven't been training since because I suffered another injury the same day. Any advice will be appreciated.
    You may be straining the pelvis to the point of spraining the SI joint. If you are still convinced this all muscular there are folks who can help you with that. If you have a joint problem, then chiropractic would benefit you.
    Hi again, Oziem. I thought you may be interested to know how things have progressed. I have been seeing a chiropractor at University since posting to you in this thread. She diagnosed the problem as pulled muscles in the hip/butt region that were causing pain and affecting pelvic movement. The problem also began affecting the muscles on the left.

Under her instruction I have been doing various exercises and stretches, especially stretches for the glutes. I had appointments almost weekly and the chrio would often tackle tight and knotted muscles by applying pressure until they eased. This was very painful but kinda satisfying at the same time.

I was also instructed to focus on posture at all times, especially when seated. One exercise I have to do daily is to position myself neutrally on hands and knees, find the 'pelvic neutral' position with shoulders down and chin in and up, tense abs and core and raise opposite arm and leg for 10 reps each. This is to strengthen core muscles apparently.

The pain has mostly gone and I have started training again, although I don't feel comfortable doing any back work yet. There is still an issue a muscle in the hips that I cannot stretch, I think they are glute medius.The right side is slightly worse although out of 10 pain is 1. The feeling travels to my right calf sometimes which she says is common. I wish there was a stretch that would hit these as much as the stretches hit the glute maximus.

I now have to do seated to standing exercises and some things with elasticated rubber to strengthen these muscles.

I still have a lot of lower back aching, a senior chiropractor said there isn't much for that accept correct posture. The thing is correct posture 24/7 just isn't possible, especially as I'm an IT student. I wish there was something that would take it away but such as life...

oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jakal666 View Post
    i got a question..

everytime i bend over with a rounded back to pick something small up (remote, shoes, etc.) when i raise back up my lower back is really stiff and hurts.
    What could this be and what could i be doing to make it happen?
    the facets and posterior of a lumbar disc are inflamed. You injured the disc and keep stressing it.
    Psa 89:13 Thou hast a strong arm; Thy hand is mighty, Thy right hand is exalted.

Advice given by the person known as Oziem is not a substitute for direct clinical care. Oziem and bodybuilding.com (bb.com) are not responsible for any inquirer's decisions for health care.

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com
    www.gonsteadmethodology.com

oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oziem has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HellVeN View Post
    Hello doctor,

For as long as I can remember I haven't been able to bend over very far/ touch the ground with my hands. I can maybe reach at best midway between my knees and my feet. When I try to reach further down it puts a lot of pressure in my hamstrings. Am I just really inflexible or is there maybe something wrong with me?
    Once again it is the lumbar disc altering tone. The nerve pressure caused by the disc hinders the muscle activity (flexion by the way will put more stress on that sciatic nerve)
    Psa 89:13 Thou hast a strong arm; Thy hand is mighty, Thy right hand is exalted.

Advice given by the person known as Oziem is not a substitute for direct clinical care. Oziem and bodybuilding.com (bb.com) are not responsible for any inquirer's decisions for health care.

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com

Originally Posted by rckb View Post
    I have this weird sensation that my right shoulder and left shoulder arnt really alligned. It only started when I started lifting, and not even that heavy since I am just shredding some pounds. I have not injured it, and when I look at it, it seems to be my right shoulder is a bit off, but that might be my mind playing tricks on since I also have that sensation. Sorry if its a dumb questions, but if you have any answers to it, it would be great!
    Your asessment is probably on the mark

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com

Originally Posted by Bob Pataki View Post
    Hi again, Oziem. I thought you may be interested to know how things have progressed. I have been seeing a chiropractor at University since posting to you in this thread. She diagnosed the problem as pulled muscles in the hip/butt region that were causing pain and affecting pelvic movement. The problem also began affecting the muscles on the left.

Under her instruction I have been doing various exercises and stretches, especially stretches for the glutes. I had appointments almost weekly and the chrio would often tackle tight and knotted muscles by applying pressure until they eased. This was very painful but kinda satisfying at the same time.

I was also instructed to focus on posture at all times, especially when seated. One exercise I have to do daily is to position myself neutrally on hands and knees, find the 'pelvic neutral' position with shoulders down and chin in and up, tense abs and core and raise opposite arm and leg for 10 reps each. This is to strengthen core muscles apparently.

The pain has mostly gone and I have started training again, although I don't feel comfortable doing any back work yet. There is still an issue a muscle in the hips that I cannot stretch, I think they are glute medius.The right side is slightly worse although out of 10 pain is 1. The feeling travels to my right calf sometimes which she says is common. I wish there was a stretch that would hit these as much as the stretches hit the glute maximus.

I now have to do seated to standing exercises and some things with elasticated rubber to strengthen these muscles.

I still have a lot of lower back aching, a senior chiropractor said there isn't much for that accept correct posture. The thing is correct posture 24/7 just isn't possible, especially as I'm an IT student. I wish there was something that would take it away but such as life...
    Gonstead adjustments focus on realigning the posture of the disc itself.
    Glad you are coming along, I hope you get well 100%

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com

BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

this is great

Thanks a ton for taking the time to do this Oziem.

I threw out my back when I was 19 (I am now 25). It turns out that it was my transverse abdominal on the left side. Since then I have reaggravated this injury twice.

What should I do to get my self back up to 100%? After I hurt it again about 4 months ago it has improved but is still stiff and my muscles have tightened up from my hams to the base of my skull.

I have tried to get flexability back, currently I am streching on a powerplate 6 days a week.

What can I do to get back recover and to prevent this from happening again?

Originally Posted by BoDanger View Post
    Thanks a ton for taking the time to do this Oziem.

I threw out my back when I was 19 (I am now 25). It turns out that it was my transverse abdominal on the left side. Since then I have reaggravated this injury twice.

What should I do to get my self back up to 100%? After I hurt it again about 4 months ago it has improved but is still stiff and my muscles have tightened up from my hams to the base of my skull.

I have tried to get flexability back, currently I am streching on a powerplate 6 days a week.

What can I do to get back recover and to prevent this from happening again?
    My hunch is you may have a lower thoracic disc sprain.
    I would want to perform a direct exam of the spine and have full spine xrays analyzed. A subluxation adjusted may be the correction for this.
    Check out a Gonstead doctor in your area for a consultation.
    Directories below in my sig.
    Keep me posted on this.

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com

BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    would a disc sprain cause other muscles to sieze up like this? I was really under the impression it was a muscular rather than a disc issue.

Originally Posted by BoDanger View Post
    would a disc sprain cause other muscles to sieze up like this? I was really under the impression it was a muscular rather than a disc issue.
    muscle cramps last moments due to ion depletion. Muscle seizure is due to nerve irritation causing abnormal contractures.

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com

bigbenff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbenff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbenff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbenff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbenff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbenff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have back pain that has been around for about 5 months and over the last month it has gotten worse can anyone tell me if what might be wrong? The symptoms are pain in my lower back into my glutes. It feels like my back needs to be popped all the time and it hurts worse in the mornings and when I am sitting down. I have had to quit doing regular squats and now do Smith squats and it actually hurts worse when doing leg presses. Also it feels to be worse on the right side of spine. If anyone an help I would appreciate it!

Originally Posted by bigbenff View Post
    I have back pain that has been around for about 5 months and over the last month it has gotten worse can anyone tell me if what might be wrong? The symptoms are pain in my lower back into my glutes. It feels like my back needs to be popped all the time and it hurts worse in the mornings and when I am sitting down. I have had to quit doing regular squats and now do Smith squats and it actually hurts worse when doing leg presses. Also it feels to be worse on the right side of spine. If anyone an help I would appreciate it!
    Let me respectfully say there are experts on this matter who can exactly determine these problems and how to correct them. That is worth more than a mere opinion.
    You have a lower back disc problem. Between L5 and S2.
    A gonstead chiropractic adjustment should fix your problem.

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been having back and neck problems for at least two yrs now. I got
    x-rays done in 06' where they saw bone spurs on T11 & T12 I think. I've recently gone back and I'm doing PT again to see if it can help. I got x-rays done again where there was no mention of the spurs. My PT said it could have been the angle of the x-rays hid them. I haven't been able to move my neck fully since December. The muscles are always tight. I have about 25% ROM left to right and front, but only about 10% going back. If I try to move past that I hear crunching noises and sometimes pops. He thinks I need to be checked for arthritis. I have a follow up with my doctor on the 3rd. I've never had a car accident or injury that I can see would cause all this. It's alsu affecting my shoulders where they ache constantly. I wake up really stiff in the mornings too. I'm taking muscle relaxers, but they just don't seem to help much cause I still can't get full ROM in my neck. Sometimes too when my back is really bad I get horrible chest pains. Only thing I can thing of is maybe a pinched nerve. Just thought I would see what you thought about it. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ~~Aries~~; 03-22-2008 at 08:34 AM.

Originally Posted by ~~Aries~~ View Post
    I've been having back and neck problems for at least two yrs now. I got
    x-rays done in 06' where they saw bone spurs on T11 & T12 I think. I've recently gone back and I'm doing PT again to see if it can help. I got x-rays done again where there was no mention of the spurs. My PT said it could have been the angle of the x-rays hid them. I haven't been able to move my neck fully since December. The muscles are always tight. I have about 25% ROM left to right and front, but only about 10% going back. If I try to move past that I hear crunching noises and sometimes pops. He thinks I need to be checked for arthritis. I have a follow up with my doctor on the 3rd. I've never had a car accident or injury that I can see would cause all this. It's alsu affecting my shoulders where they ache constantly. I wake up really stiff in the mornings too. I'm taking muscle relaxers, but they just don't seem to help much cause I still can't get full ROM in my neck. Sometimes too when my back is really bad I get horrible chest pains. Only thing I can thing of is maybe a pinched nerve. Just thought I would see what you thought about it. Thanks in advance.
    I would look carefully at the C2 disc (easily and quickly corrected). There is a remote possibility of Occipital subluxation (these really need a qualified Gonstead chiropractor to correct). You are right about the impinged nerve.

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would look carefully at the C2 disc (easily and quickly corrected). There is a remote possibility of Occipital subluxation (these really need a qualified Gonstead chiropractor to correct). You are right about the impinged nerve.
    Thanks.

alvinchoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alvinchoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, i have this persisting problem on my inner elbow that doesnt seem to heal fully. It started when i was doing incline barbell bench presses and i felt this weird sensation on the inner elbow. It is also especially pronounced when i do flat bench close grip bench presses (not so on declines). I also feel it after a set a wrists curls when i stand up and straigten my arms to move the dumbells to my side. Could it be tendonitis or some form of a nerve impingement? Thanks!

bigbenff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbenff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbenff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbenff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbenff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbenff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Let me respectfully say there are experts on this matter who can exactly determine these problems and how to correct them. That is worth more than a mere opinion.
    You have a lower back disc problem. Between L5 and S2.
    A gonstead chiropractic adjustment should fix your problem.
    Thanks for your advice, I wasn't sure if I should see a regular Doctor or a chiropractor.

Originally Posted by alvinchoo View Post
    Hi, i have this persisting problem on my inner elbow that doesnt seem to heal fully. It started when i was doing incline barbell bench presses and i felt this weird sensation on the inner elbow. It is also especially pronounced when i do flat bench close grip bench presses (not so on declines). I also feel it after a set a wrists curls when i stand up and straigten my arms to move the dumbells to my side. Could it be tendonitis or some form of a nerve impingement? Thanks!
    Both. Read the posts. Everyone is hurting their triceps tendon and shoulders doing FLAT BENCH PRESSES. Getting the neck fixed and elbow (ulna) adjusted helps. Rest is a must. Once stronger more warmups and gradual increases are sensible. And then more rest!

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com

Originally Posted by bigbenff View Post
    Thanks for your advice, I wasn't sure if I should see a regular Doctor or a chiropractor.
    I think you understand a qualified chiro is your go to...

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com

alvinchoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alvinchoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Both. Read the posts. Everyone is hurting their triceps tendon and shoulders doing FLAT BENCH PRESSES. Getting the neck fixed and elbow (ulna) adjusted helps. Rest is a must. Once stronger more warmups and gradual increases are sensible. And then more rest!
    Point noted doc. Thanks alot!

Originally Posted by alvinchoo View Post
    Point noted doc. Thanks alot!
    You betcha, you're welcome!

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com

^ The guy u wish u were ^ heavyduty's Avatar
    heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have some questions if you wouldnt mind answering.

1. I think I have a kyphosis problem, as an example when I bend over I get I bad hump in my upper back. I also have a rounded should posture and I always try to remind myself to pull my shoulders back. Also in regards to posure I always find my head bowed forward. What would have to be done to help this problem? If any.

2. I always find myself cracking my back, when im in a chair I lean back on the top edge hard and I can seem to keep going down cracking multiple times. I also arch my back pretty hard when Im standing up and it will crack. I also have a foam roller which I can roll on and crack my back like every time. I dont think this can be good for me, or even needed. What are your thoughts?

3. So what's the deal with inversion tables? good, bad?

Thanks for your time. I am about to go to a chiro very shortly for these symptons.
    Overtraning is Overrated

Repetition = Success

kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey oziem,

I have a question about TMJ. I'm pretty sure I have TMJ, because I will feel grinding and/or pops in the left side and it looks asymmetrical, but the weird thing is there usually is no pain involved.. and even weirder - it gets better as the day progresses. Like it'll stop grinding/popping, and it actually looks more adjusted/symmetrical during the night. It's the worse during the morning right when I wake up.

Any explanations?
    "Remember, if you are traning hard, he may be training twice as hard. You just gotta keep coming back stronger."

I rep back.

Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
    I have some questions if you wouldnt mind answering.

1. I think I have a kyphosis problem, as an example when I bend over I get I bad hump in my upper back. I also have a rounded should posture and I always try to remind myself to pull my shoulders back. Also in regards to posure I always find my head bowed forward. What would have to be done to help this problem? If any.

2. I always find myself cracking my back, when im in a chair I lean back on the top edge hard and I can seem to keep going down cracking multiple times. I also arch my back pretty hard when Im standing up and it will crack. I also have a foam roller which I can roll on and crack my back like every time. I dont think this can be good for me, or even needed. What are your thoughts?

3. So what's the deal with inversion tables? good, bad?

Thanks for your time. I am about to go to a chiro very shortly for these symptons.
    1. I would be looking primarily to correct the posterior sacrum or ilium that has caused the kyphosis. These are most commonly the cause. Seconday causes is an upper cervical spinal impingement or a thoracic vertebrae fracture. I would adjust to correct the position and function as much as possible.

2/3. Traction and inversion creates short term relief and long term problems. These modalities make the joint more posterior in misalignment. I recommend avoiding them. Your roller and mulitiple cracking modality can make the joint much worse over time.

You are welcome sir.

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com

Originally Posted by kevolution View Post
    Hey oziem,

I have a question about TMJ. I'm pretty sure I have TMJ, because I will feel grinding and/or pops in the left side and it looks asymmetrical, but the weird thing is there usually is no pain involved.. and even weirder - it gets better as the day progresses. Like it'll stop grinding/popping, and it actually looks more adjusted/symmetrical during the night. It's the worse during the morning right when I wake up.

Any explanations?
    You have an inflamed cervical nerve referring to the TMJ are the surrounding TIME muscles.
    A specific adjustment and then the proper pillow support is generally the answer. I highly doubt the jaw needs any attention. If it did, the TMJ would be bad all the time. It is only bad when you wake because the nerve in your neck swelled during sleep.

chiropractic referrals:
    www.gonsteadseminar.com
    www.gonstead.com

^ The guy u wish u were ^ heavyduty's Avatar
    heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks, looks like I'll be going to a chiro asap now!
    Overtraning is Overrated

Repetition = Success

BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was deadlifting a while ago and my back made 2 loud crunching noises, like pops while halfway into my rep. I felt stuck for a few seconds and then I felt the pain. It was killing me when I tried to bend over. For about a month I couldn't sit down for too long because my back would tighten up. I took a few weeks off from lifting and have barely started working out my back again. The thing is, my right lower back still bothers me a bit, I feel a bit of pain run down my lower back down my right but cheek. I'm thinking it may be my SI joint. I'm pretty familiar with anatomy since i'm currently a student in radiography, what do you think it may be?
    Overrating the Underrated
    49ers/Lakers/USC/Dodgers/Kings
    ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰

Registered User Footballmuscle5's Avatar
    Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when i change direction, or shift my legs around i feel my hips popping around,
    i actually squatted today, and i was unsure if i should or not
    but i did it already, but how should i go about dealing with this?
    doctors?
    not doing any leg work?
    what about cardio?
    thanks in advance

kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have an inflamed cervical nerve referring to the TMJ are the surrounding TIME muscles.
    A specific adjustment and then the proper pillow support is generally the answer. I highly doubt the jaw needs any attention. If it did, the TMJ would be bad all the time. It is only bad when you wake because the nerve in your neck swelled during sleep.
    Thanks for the response! Could you elaborate a little bit more? I don't think it's an inflamed nerve because I don't feel any pain whatsoever.. just grinding and popping in my left jaw in the mornings. Also, if it was inflamed wouldn't it go away with adequate rest? Maybe I'm making too big a deal of it, it's just looks like my right jaw is bigger than my left lol.
    "Remember, if you are traning hard, he may be training twice as hard. You just gotta keep coming back stronger."

I rep back.

Closed Thread