Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000)

Musings for My Amusement

OK, so I'm thinking about starting a journal (well, looks like I'm past the thinking stage).

I'm not really sure why I'm starting a journal. I guess it will just be a place for my own musings and amusement and maybe it will keep me entertained and help me stay on track...we'll see.

It's probably not the best idea I ever had since I sort of have a teensy weensy internet addiction already But I guess I'll dive in. I have the attention span of a three year old so we'll see if I can even keep it on the first two pages of the Journaling section.

My main reason for not starting a journal is that I basically have nothing to say. I work with a trainer. Since I pay her to do all the thinking I really don't pay much attention to how much weight I'm lifting. Even if I did she is usually "helping" in some way.

For instance, if I'm on the leg press and it's looking a tish too easy you can be sure that her foot will be on the bar "helping" me. Or, if I'm doing tricep push downs on the cable thingy (so technical) and I can't quite get the last few reps to the bottom, you can usually find her two fingers on the cable helping me get it there. So even if I did post weights they would look something like this...

Leg Press: XXX lbs + Vicky
    Tricep Push Downs: XX lbs + Vicky

Pretty pointless I say.

She won Miss Texas Natural Body Builder in 1999 and I won't have to tell many of you that this is a BIG state! If you want to see a picture of her you can find it here:

http://www.fitnesstrainingthewoodlands.com/contact.htm

Those are not her actual competition pictures. I think those came from another show where they asked her to be a guest poser.

Anyway, she is a fiery, 5'0 (she swears 5'1") Mexican with a heart of gold and I adore her!

But I digress. Enough about her...back to me ;p

Hey! Wake up!!

I guess I could post what I eat every day (boring) or maybe I could just post macros (zzzzzz)

I started working with Vicky in Feb of last year. My body was really making some nice changes. But in October I had to have surgery. I was expecting to be out for about 6 weeks but ended up being out for closer to 4 MONTHS . So by this January, if you look at my progress pics I wasn't quite as bad as my original "before"...but close - and now I'm not quite as good as my "after" pic...but close. Either way, you can see there is a LOT of room for improvement.

Well, when I finally did get to go back to the gym, me being me, I decided to go back 5 days per week doing weights AND cardio, I slashed my calories to about 1300-1400 (I'm sure I had been consuming at least 2500- 3000 while I was "off") AND I cut my carbs WAY down.

Anyone who's been around here for anytime can predict the rest of the story. After 4 weeks of working out, guess what? NOTHING CHANGED!! NOTHING! Well, that's not exactly true. I think I did lose some real estate around my waist and maybe my thighs but the weight, and worse, the body composition were EXACTLY the same. Whaaaaaaaaaaa!

So I hired MsFit (Karen Sessions). Without giving all her secrets away let me just say that she rearranged everything, and started with a much more generous eating plan. However, I have been with her for a few weeks now and this is my SECOND week on 75g carbs/day. I think I hate her...

The good news is I've dropped several inches all over my body and I can get into the size 4 jeans again...breathing is over rated, I say.

I have absolutely NO desire to compete. It's just not my deal. My main goal is to look like a strong, athletic woman who looks pretty damn good for her age (I'll be 47 in July). The first mini goal is to get below 20% body fat. That really shouldn't be a problem. After that we will see what happens. I MIGHT try to work out and diet down AS IF I were competing - just for the been-there, done-that, got the pictures factor and then go back to a more "sane" lifestyle. I really couldn't say, right now. That takes a lot of grit and determination. I have the utmost respect for those of you who actually go through with it!! Hats off!!

I enjoy body building and I enjoy eating clean (most of the time) , but I'm really going to try to NOT let it consume me or turn me into some sissy diet girl who freaks out every time FitDay is off by 5 g. .

tap, tap, tap..... were you sleeping.... oh sorry

OK. Well, I said I was going to do this for my own entertainment and it must be working! I've written a novel to rival War & Peace already.

Enough is enough!!

If you've actually read this far...uhhh, THANKS!! I'll be back...
    Last edited by golfGirl; 04-12-2007 at 08:31 AM. Reason: because I thought AFTER I spoke....as usual
    ~*~ If you stumble just make it part of the dance ~*~

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2247371&page=45

GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HAHAHA, you're very funny, I can tell I'll enjoy reading your posts... that is if your attention span doesnt get the best of you

Just wanted to say welcome, looks like you're on the right track!
    *Sarah*

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=649139853#post649139853

---

"The dictionary is the only place success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must all pay for success."
    -Vince Lombardi

"Yesterday ended last night. Everyday is a new beginning. Learn the skills of accepting and forgetting. And move on"
    -Norman Vincent Peale

GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    P.S. I golf too... good to see another golfer in here
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

"The dictionary is the only place success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must all pay for success."
    -Vince Lombardi

"Yesterday ended last night. Everyday is a new beginning. Learn the skills of accepting and forgetting. And move on"
    -Norman Vincent Peale

soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000)
    LMAO...

HELLO & WELCOME!!!

FELLOW TEXAN

You are very funny I'm glad you joined...I could use another smile everyday!!
    ~ChaCha

"Say what you mean and act how you feel,
    because those who matter don't mind,
    and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss

Allowing my well-being ShapingUp's Avatar
    ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000) ShapingUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the world of journalling! You are a very entertaining writer and you'll have lots of company in here.

One rule though - No more putting yourself down!! Definately not allowed. You really should change your signature to something a little more positive too. You don't look out of shape at all. Be proud of yourself!

I think it's wonderful that your trainer works with you every time. You are almost certainly learning proper technique. And with Karen telling you what to eat, you've got it made!

That operation sounds like a horror story. Are you still off work because of it?

We wouldn't be bored with your nutrition and exercises. It's always fun to see different things that other people do that might work for us.

Have Fun!
    Krete77's Weight Loss Competition April - July
    Goal Weight: 115
    GO RED TEAM!

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi and welcome!!! Glad to have you....your post made me chuckle
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on your progress!

I love to golf!!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile I'm in...

Very entertaining. I'll be watching your progress. It sounds like you've got things together and good things are happening.

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    when's the next post?
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000) golfGirl is just really nice. (+1000)

Is it just me.....

OK. One day into journaling and I already have something to complain about

Yesterday my husband and I decided to go play golf. As most of you know golf takes a LONG time. So I was happily packing up two meals (tuna and chicken). As I was standing there closing the Ziplocs, I say to my husband (who practiced a bodybuilding lifestyle for...oh..uhh...7 seconds) "Would you like me to pack some tuna and chicken for you?"

Do you know what he says? Do you KNOW what he says???

He says (very seriously) "Oh, is that what we?re supposed to eat next?"

I'm standing there in the middle of the kitchen dumbfounded, trying (unsuccessfully) to pick my chin up off the floor, using every ounce of restraint I have not to yell? " YEAH! IT'S THE PERFECT MEAL TO FOLLOW THAT BIG MAC YOU HAD FOR LUNCH!!!"

I can see right now that my being peri-menopausal & carb deprived might to be detrimental to his health?

The only reason he was pardoned is because on Easter he surprised me with a new golf push cart. It's like one of those baby joggers but it's for a golf bag. So now I can hit the ball and jog to it

It's a thing of beauty and I'm sure both GyMgrrrL and Hibiscus09 will appreciate it...

Can you say pink

OK, that picture is HUGE....I will have to work on that later.

My trainer is out of town today. She asked if I would mind working with Nick instead. Nick is 25, washboard abs and muscle everywhere. Hmmmmm...I'll have to think about it

Thank you Miranda, buff*n*stuff, Hibiscus09, twinnett, ShapingUp, soon2Bgoddess, & GyMgrrrL for stopping by my new journal

I will try to get to everyone's journal later today but, of course, right now I am running late and should not be sitting here!!
    Last edited by golfGirl; 04-13-2007 at 04:11 PM.

hahaha. Sounds like my boyfriend. "Wait, you cant eat fried food?"... uh, DUH!

Oooh what a pretty pink bag/carrier. It's so.. pink! hehe. Do you have cute outfits to match? You're making me want to hit the golf course...

Have fun with your hottie with a body today.
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by golfGirl View Post
    She asked if I would mind working with Nick instead. Nick is 25, washboard abs and muscle everywhere.
    is he married? so am i
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!
    Your thread ROCKS!!
    I love your sense of humor .. YOU are SO going to fit in here!!!!!!!!!

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh you poor thing, having to work out w/ the young stud..lol..your husband sounds like mine...justifies the cheesecake and icecream desserts by saying, but I ate chicken!! lol

Love the golf cart...so cute!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"No, your face does."

Red face Nick was dreamy

We did lots of fun, different things but the one thing I can remember is loading 90 lbs on the seated calf deal (whatever). Then I did 10 up and downs, followed by hold (up) for 10 (while he *lovingly* pushed down on the bar) followed by 10 up and downs, hold for 10, ten up and downs.

We did three sets of those. By the end my little toes were pushing as hard as they could but nothing was actually moving

Sorry Miranda but Nick is already taken. I will keep you in mind if anything changes on that front And yes, Tara I has to suffer through the workout with him. The sacrifices a girl makes ...

GyMgrrrL I had no idea the bag was that pink when I ordered it. It didn't look quite that Pepto Bismol-ish over the internet. Guess hubby thought the only thing to go with it would be a pink push cart.

I have caught a lot of grief over my pink bag but you know what? I see more and more of them quietly popping up.

Hey buff*n*stuff look at those muscles!! I may have to put a picture of you on my refrigerator

soon2Bgoddess Where in Texas? I'm north of Houston.

Hibiscus I love to play golf too...that is if you use the term "golf" loosely. Good thing all those other people are good "duckers" !

Miss Shapely I'm not really trying to put myself down. I just have a real habit of making fun of myself....and everyone else

The signature is something my trainer said to me when I first met her. We were doing some kind of commando sideways jump squats down the driveway when she said it. The deal is she doesn't have it in her to be mean to anyone. English is her second language and in her mind she was saying something motivational. Of course it was right then and there that I knew I was going to lover her!

Hey powells2 Thanks for stoppin by! It's so nice to have people visit my journal!! But I must say I sort of hope it never gets as busy as yours. That thing makes my head spin!

OK - now hopefully I will find some time tonight or for sure tomorrow morning to do some visiting of my own.

joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

[Lurk:OFF] I saw your first post in shapey's journal and laughed, then she told me you started one and she sent me over here. Looks to me like all your visitors are women. I want to say two things, GG:

(1) Thanks for letting me be the first, so to speak.
    (2) Pics!

[Lurk:ON]

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome!!

I believe I shall find this log a very interesting one to follow... Mind if I tag along?

It is all about The Wah! Sar-Wah's Avatar
    Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000)
    We did lots of fun, different things but the one thing I can remember is loading 90 lbs on the seated calf deal (whatever). Then I did 10 up and downs, followed by hold (up) for 10 (while he *lovingly* pushed down on the bar) followed by 10 up and downs, hold for 10, ten up and downs.

We did three sets of those. By the end my little toes were pushing as hard as they could but nothing was actually moving

Hi Elise.... **Edit.... to correct the spelling in Elise's name!** **

Welcome!! Your posts are funny!! I will have to add you to my list of journals I visit when i need to smile!!

LOL! When I read about your calf raises.... I know that feeling!! My PT *lovingly* pushes down on the bar as well!!... but at the end he also *lovingly* pulls it up again if my little calves & toes can't make it move!!

Don't worry about the leg press XXXlbs + vicky... everyone needs a spotter every now & then!

I LOVE your pink golf bag... if I had one of them to use I might consider hitting a little white ball for half the day...

Have a great night... it was lovely to meet you!

Last edited by Sar-Wah; 04-15-2007 at 03:57 AM.
    ~~ Think positive, set goals, achieve them and smile and laugh everyday ~~

Come & follow the journey!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1387601&page=53

~~ Feel the fear -----> Do it anyway ~~

Unhappy What happened???

Yesterday was an eating DISASTER!

M1 Chicken Breast, Br Rice, 1 Whole Omega 3 Egg
    M2 Myoplex

then NOTHING (except three potato chips) unitl 8:00 and do you know what I decided to have? Two pieces of pizza and TWO glasses of wine! It's hubby's fault....isn't everything

I can explain the three potato chips (sort of). I took my neighbor to see her doctor in Houston (ususally takes about 1 hour to get there). I drank my shake in the car on the way there thinking surely we would be home in 3 hours-ish. Two and a half hours later we are STILL waiting for the doctor. She is two days post-op and starving so I got her the most nutritional thing in the vending machine ....since my second meal was just a shake I was hungry too...so three chips for me. I'm TOTALLY ok with that part.

OK, I know that I can just count my other shortcomings as my cheat meal for the week but that's not the point! I usually check in with MsFit on Sunday morning and then have my cheat Sunday afternoon after church. Why didn't I just stick with my plan?

How do you kids stay so dedicated ALL the time? Oh well, up until yesterday I have been doing really well so I guess I need to put that behind me and move on....huff! At any rate I will be nowhere near the scale until at least Monday.

I'm not quite sure if I should try to counter attack (like maybe go a day with no carbs) or just keep forging ahead. I'm stressed and inching toward becoming the gram counting diet ninny I swore I wasn't going to be.

Where d'ya say I can find the "I Sort Of Want To Be a Bodybuilder" forums again? Maybe that would be the place for me

joed A girl never forgets her first.

And, young man, I have scanned your jornal (sort of) and gone to your body space only to find NO pictures of you.

I will post new pics of me when there is some progress to show....which apparently isn't going to be anytime soon

The great Emma-Leigh! It's like having a rock star in my journal. I have read so many good things about you! You are most welcome here. Maybe it will help keep me on track knowing that you might be lurking. I will be embarassed to post about wine and potato chips.....well hopefully anyway.

Hi Sar-Wah . I am reading Amy Tan - The Hundred Secret Senses. The characters are Chinese. One of them is named Olivia but her sister (with her Chinese accent) calles her Libby-ah...for some reason your user name reminded me of that.

I actually have your journal tagged as one to read too. I can't remember why but something caught my eye and I added it to my list to read. I am home alone (for 3 whole hours...I'm giddy) so that's where I'm headed now!

I think trainer Nick was helping lift the bar back up too....I don't know...I couldnt see through the tears.

Oh, and I hate to admit it....but my golf balls are pink too. I need counseling.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hopefully I will have nothing to ... errr...."report" until Monday.

Oh, and just to set the recored straight it's elise not elsie...I get that a lot.
    Last edited by golfGirl; 04-14-2007 at 07:33 AM.

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course, it is the hubby's fault .. could it be any other way ..........

HAPPY WEEKENDING BRICK CHICK!!!

Hey!! Believe me, noone in here is perfect! Of course you caved...you went too long w/ no food!! Tsk tsk...you probably still came in under your calories. Don't beat yourself up and don't change course. Just forge ahead!!! (and blame the hubby)

"No, your face does."

It is all about The Wah! Sar-Wah's Avatar
    Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

Hi Sar-Wah . I am reading Amy Tan - The Hundred Secret Senses. The characters are Chinese. One of them is named Olivia but her sister (with her Chinese accent) calles her Libby-ah...for some reason your user name reminded me of that.

I actually have your journal tagged as one to read too. I can't remember why but something caught my eye and I added it to my list to read. I am home alone (for 3 whole hours...I'm giddy) so that's where I'm headed now!

I think trainer Nick was helping lift the bar back up too....I don't know...I couldnt see through the tears.

Oh, and I hate to admit it....but my golf balls are pink too. I need counseling.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hopefully I will have nothing to ... errr...."report" until Monday.

Oh, and just to set the recored straight it's elise not elsie...I get that a lot.

LOL!! I am sorry Elise !! I went back & edited my post to correct my error!!

Sara... is my name.... my family call me Wah... apparantly when I was a little kid i couldnt say Sara so I said Sar-Wah.... I guess it just stuck

I am honoured that you want to read my journal!! Thanks! I hope it makes you smile occasionally!

Don't worry about sexy Nick helping you out, you will get there, that is why we pay the big $$ to these PT's, to help us out.... and to push us too!

Have a great weekend!

~~ Think positive, set goals, achieve them and smile and laugh everyday ~~

Come & follow the journey!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1387601&page=53

~~ Feel the fear -----> Do it anyway ~~

Here we grow again! livinonlava's Avatar
    livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

OK, this wins for most fun read of the day That first post was a trip -- obviously an experienced blogger. This should be a fun place to kill some time...

* subscribed *
    Just a man trying to survive:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2290281

boo.

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi

After reading your first few lines of your post I became very interested in the story of "golfGirl".
    You seem like a fun, witty and entertaining person...these are qualities that I perfer and admire in a person.

I wish you much luck and sucess with your goals!

If you don't mind I have a qestion about your trainer(s) ...I think I may have gotten confused a little.

You started out with Vicky...had surgery...hired Ms Fit ...and you are now being trained by a hard-bodied dude.
    Is this correct?
    Are you still under the training/advice of Karen?
    I think she is great! And would love to see the product (you) of her guidance and training.

Again, Best of Luck with your Goals....Have Fun!

--Joan
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Happy Monday GOLFGIRL!!!

~Mad Man of the Sea~ MacGyverDel's Avatar
    MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Wink Pretty in Pink

Well GolfGirl, that's a pretty pink bag and cart you have there. Sounds like a fashion trend you've started on the green.
    Would you mind my popping in once in a while? I haven't a journal yet either and promise not to fall asleep, at least not before lunch, hee hee.

Del
    *More than just Muscle*

~~~ Just Do It! ~~~

Healthy Body Healthy Mind

buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Pink

I love the pink bag and the pink balls are very complimentary - lol. But no pink dumbells okay, if so, I would defintley say get counseling? Things look good in here - keep up the good work. Thanks for the compliment what an honor to even be considered on someones fridge!

Wow! Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

Hey Barb! Your stuff cracks me up! I wanted to be the first to post musical boobie pics in your journal but ended up on a HARD CORE porn site .....what was I THINKING??

Del Anyone that thinks pink golf bags are pretty is welcome here

Joan I still train with Vicky. She was out of town Friday so I had to sacrifice and work out with hunky Nick that day. Karen is just helping me with the food part. Keep up will ya!!

Ha Ha! Just kidding! I have seen your journal and your posts in others journals! You look amazing and are an inspiration! I will be tickled pink if you stop by from time to time!!

Hey Miranda ! At first I thought you were booing me . I'm a dork.

buff You are right. Pink is going TOO FAR when dumbells are concerned. Although after seeing some of the weights you girls push mine might as well be pink.

Tara Thanks for the kind words of encouragement!! You are right, I hadn't eaten for hours!! I'm surprised there's anything left in the pantry!! Back on track today though!

Sara No worries about the spelling. I wasn't exactly trying to direct that at you.

And finally Tim ... I'm so glad to have you in my journal. I enjoyed your.....err.....tan lines

OK - slow news day here. I am working out, then I need to go to the grocery store and finish planting my flowers.

Food du jour:

M1 : 3 oz Chx breast, 1/2C brown rice, 1 whole Omeag 3 egg, coffee with sugar and creamer (bad, bad Elise)

Workout

M2: Myoplex RTD

M3: 5 oz Chx breast, 2 oz potato, cucumbers & tomatoes (I could have a bigger potato if I would give up the creamer and sugar......baby steps)

M4: 1 can tuna, big green salad, 1 T UDO's (aka.....liquid gold)

M5: Lean beef, big green salad, 1 T UDO's

Complete Protein 157g
    Carb not counting NSV 75g
    Fat 61g

Calories 1502

Karen says 155g complete protein and 75g carbs per day and not to worry about how much fat or calories.

I am in a very weird funk today. Maybe working out will change things....blah.

soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000) soon2Bgoddess is just really nice. (+1000)
    soon2Bgoddess Where in Texas? I'm north of Houston.
    I live near Tyler You know where that is?
    ~ChaCha

"Say what you mean and act how you feel,
    because those who matter don't mind,
    and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss