Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, I found myself a source for Borage oil @ 50$ for a 50 day supply (dosing at 7.5 grams/day).

As soon as I see a lab test report or certification of purity, im going to buy some and log it

Stay tuned

EDIT: anyone know what the macros for this stuff would be? Since its oil ill take it 1g of fat per gram of oil?
    Miscer

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Brotherhood View Post
    EDIT: anyone know what the macros for this stuff would be? Since its oil ill take it 1g of fat per gram of oil?
    ^^^^ yes

The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dr.P View Post
    ^^^^ yes

Cool.
    Miscer

tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, I found myself a source for Borage oil @ 50$ for a 50 day supply (dosing at 7.5 grams/day).

As soon as I see a lab test report or certification of purity, im going to buy some and log it

Stay tuned

that's awesome bro, bump this thread if/when you start your log
    2007 INBF Long Island Experience:
    1st Place Novice Lightweight & Overall
    Best Legs
    ----------------------

Disclaimer: The above can at best be considered an opinion or an offering of advice, and should be treated as such.

in ur frig eatin ur foodz sumguy's Avatar
    sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Stay tuned

Watch your fish oil intake then

Barham JB, Edens MB, Fonteh AN, Johnson MM, Easter L, Chilton FH. Addition of eicosapentaenoic acid to gamma-linolenic acid-supplemented diets prevents serum arachidonic acid accumulation in humans. J Nutr . 2000;130(8):1925-1931.

Not only will you have to deal with the long-standing question of fish oil + AA, but the fish oil may even prevent the borage from helping
    Last edited by sumguy; 04-16-2007 at 09:13 AM.

Originally Posted by sumguy View Post
    Watch your fish oil intake then

Barham JB, Edens MB, Fonteh AN, Johnson MM, Easter L, Chilton FH. Addition of eicosapentaenoic acid to gamma-linolenic acid-supplemented diets prevents serum arachidonic acid accumulation in humans. J Nutr . 2000;130(8):1925-1931.

Not only will you have to deal with the long-standing question of fish oil + AA, but the fish oil may even prevent the borage from helping
    Will do. One thing is that I don't know if ill know if its working. Ive been dieting for over a year, I just had a 3 week deload, and I will finally be training with a surplus of calories. Im bound to make significant strength and muscle gains anyway. Ill also be restarting creatine, glycergrow, WMS, bulk lecuine megadose....How will I know if the AA is working?
    Miscer

tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Will do. One thing is that I don't know if ill know if its working. Ive been dieting for over a year, I just had a 3 week deload, and I will finally be training with a surplus of calories. Im bound to make significant strength and muscle gains anyway. Ill also be restarting creatine, glycergrow, WMS, bulk lecuine megadose....How will I know if the AA is working?
    aside from a blood test... probably won't

increased DOMS?
    2007 INBF Long Island Experience:
    1st Place Novice Lightweight & Overall
    Best Legs
    ----------------------

Disclaimer: The above can at best be considered an opinion or an offering of advice, and should be treated as such.

Originally Posted by tweaked17 View Post
    aside from a blood test... probably won't

increased DOMS?

Ill have that anyway from the 3 week deload. Im only in India for another two months so waiting isnt an option. Guess ill just use it and hope it works lol.
    Miscer

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One thing is that I don't know if ill know if its working. Ive been dieting for over a year, I just had a 3 week deload, and I will finally be training with a surplus of calories. Im bound to make significant strength and muscle gains anyway. Ill also be restarting creatine, glycergrow, WMS, bulk lecuine megadose....How will I know if the AA is working?
    Ah yes. A good question.... that I don't have an answer for. How do you know if X-Factor is working?

For now, I would suggest holding off on the GLA cycle untill I check into a few things.

I will update this thread with info reguarding this issue as it becomes available.... let me do a little research.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Ah yes. A good question.... that I don't have an answer for. How do you know if X-Factor is working?

For now, I would suggest holding off on the GLA cycle untill I check into a few things.

I will update this thread with info reguarding this issue as it becomes available.... let me do a little research.
    Im only here for another two months...If I dont do it now its not happening, and borage oil is probably more expensive in the states.
    Miscer

sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000)
    To everyone who PMd me or wants a PM about that 50 dollar Cycle of X-Factor, it is no longer applicable...sorry..... If you had read my post more carefully, I said I HAD.... Sorry guys
    bb.com....more drama than a jr high school girls bathroom---Buckeyemuscle

DO NOT BUY FROM ALL THE WHEY!!

Support BB.com

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

***Georgia Crew*** ATL ITP

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sobelik View Post
    To everyone who PMd me or wants a PM about that 50 dollar Cycle of X-Factor, it is no longer applicable...sorry..... If you had read my post more carefully, I said I HAD.... Sorry guys
    umm I believe you said I have found it...

No big deal, lol, thought I'd be a dick and point it out

What did you think of X-factor sobe?
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

<7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Question: this product is hown to have an ash content of maximum 18%. What does that mean? Does it mean that the components that cannot be classified as protein, carb or fat make up 18% of this product? If so, what would be the implications and would this make it unsafe to eat?

Thanks
    A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he is not in love with her...
    Oscar Wilde

<7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump
    Oscar Wilde

final bump before I let this thread die
    Oscar Wilde

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Did you find any more information on this?
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sorry folks.... I did a little research and forgot to post it up.

Even though the supplementation of GLA significantly up-regulates plasma AA concentrations, IMO.... there would be direct competition between GLA and AA for incorporation into membrane phospholipids, thereby reducing the amount of AA available for 2-series prostaglandin synthesis. Also, when DGLA is released via phospholipase A2, DGLA competes with AA for the COX and LOX enzymes.

~

adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eat egg yolks ~70mg per.
    12 yolks=~ 850mg
    not to shabby

Sorry folks.... I did a little research and forgot to post it up.

Even though the supplementation of GLA significantly up-regulates plasma AA concentrations, IMO.... there would be direct competition between GLA and AA for incorporation into membrane phospholipids, thereby reducing the amount of AA available for 2-series prostaglandin synthesis. Also, when DGLA is released via phospholipase A2, DGLA competes with AA for the COX and LOX enzymes.
    Bump.
    ~

Bump.
    Thanks for the info!

Sorry for not fully understanding, but does this mean it would have NO benefit, or just less than initially thought. I'm not planning on employing it, just interested in the science.

Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Thanks for the info!

Sorry for not fully understanding, but does this mean it would have NO benefit, or just less than initially thought. I'm not planning on employing it, just interested in the science.
    From a physiological standpoint, it could go either way.

The substances will be in competition with each other, which means that the pathway for AA to complete it's inflammatory response, could just as easily be inhibited.... rather than enhanced by GLA/DGLA.
    ~

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^ yep.

sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    umm I believe you said I have found it...

No big deal, lol, thought I'd be a dick and point it out

What did you think of X-factor sobe?
    I liked XF alot actually, did two cycles and gained a good bit of strength and size.. I wish I logged it..
    bb.com....more drama than a jr high school girls bathroom---Buckeyemuscle

DO NOT BUY FROM ALL THE WHEY!!

Support BB.com

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

***Georgia Crew*** ATL ITP

Originally Posted by sobelik View Post
    I liked XF alot actually, did two cycles and gained a good bit of strength and size.. I wish I logged it..
    Good to hear. I am awaiting my bottles in the mail as we speak.

adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by adidamps2 View Post
    eat egg yolks ~70mg per.
    12 yolks=~ 850mg
    not to shabby
    i am seeing the same results/side effects from eatting 4-12 whole eggs (raw and or cooked) ED as X-Factor claims..

if you dont mind high fat diets (like keto) this is an exellent way to get AA.
    for those of you with a strong stomach try eatting 12 whole raw eggs for a week and see what happens and if you see the same results that X-factor claims.

NOTE: i am in no way nocking X-factor...
    i think its a great product..but if you can get your AA from Egg yolk do it..if not take this for the AA effects it will provide.

edit
    ~

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by <7% View Post
    Check out this:

http://www.aquafauna.com/Profiles-Al...ate%20Analysis

it is basically dried algae (Schizochytrium Algae to be more specific) with nothing added to it. 37% of the Fatty Acids in this product are Arachidonic Acid.

The only thing it is made to be fed to fish, not for humans. However, people do eat other species of dried algae and I was wondering if this would be safe to eat...

Thanks guys
    Bump / Gravedig.

Anyone try this and survive?
    Personal Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155545753
    ----------------------------------------

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you can buy bulk xfactor 50 day supply for $35...would be interesting to watch someone try this though.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sgt T-Man View Post
    you can buy bulk xfactor 50 day supply for $35...would be interesting to watch someone try this though.
    People have been buying it in bulk for a long while now, just not at that cost.

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    People have been buying it in bulk for a long while now, just not at that cost.
    Care to say where beside the other planet ? They're sold out

I WANTS TO TRYYY
    Personal Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155545753
    ----------------------------------------

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"