ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Flax Oil - Joint pain experiences?

First, major props to lakevillethor for his previous post on this, Thanks bro!

Second, anyone have any more real life experiences how this has helped their joint pains?

I've been taking flax, hemp and fish oil for some time now but in too small of a dosage to have any positive affect on joints, I am upping my flax oil intake to 5 tbsp. as lakevillethor suggested.. hopefully I will see some positive effects in a couple days.