LacrosseReject88 VarsityReject88's Avatar
    VarsityReject88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy 20lbs in 5 weeks

Is it possible to lose 20+ pounds in 5 weeks? I run at least three days a week and lift at least as much. I also have a lacrosse class that is Mon, Wed Fri. in the mornings. I think it is possible but I need help with a "College" diet for doing so. Because right now I eat like garbage. Any suggestions?

Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why dude, your at a good weight for your height?
    Build it and they will follow

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thats pretty much impossible buddy. you can prolly do 10 lbs but it will be very very hard

mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VarsityReject88 View Post
    Is it possible to lose 20+ pounds in 5 weeks? I run at least three days a week and lift at least as much. I also have a lacrosse class that is Mon, Wed Fri. in the mornings. I think it is possible but I need help with a "College" diet for doing so. Because right now I eat like garbage. Any suggestions?
    To lose that much weight that fast you're going to need to run ridiculous amounts every day. Be prepared to lose a significant amount of muscle mass. To keep it looking better, I would aim for 20 pounds in more like 4-5 months.

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    6'3 195 is a pretty damn good size, so i dunno why you want to lose lbs. whats yout BF %? is that why? well maybe you should not worry about going after 20lbs and just go on a cutting phase.

eat fruits, veggies, chicken, tuna, salads, water, weat bread, brown rice, fish.

stay away from sugars, beef, fruit juices, fattening stuff.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mma-kid View Post
    To lose that much weight that fast you're going to need to run ridiculous amounts every day. Be prepared to lose a significant amount of muscle mass. To keep it looking better, I would aim for 20 pounds in more like 4-5 months.
    lol he can do it in 10-13 weeks if he tried real hard.

BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats so special about 20lbs man its just a number? Why dont you just cut healthy and not try to kill yourself. At your height and weight you cant be to big, and if you are just lose it steady not all at once unless you want a lot of extra skin, and getting to 175 with your height your going to look like a twig.

mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    lol he can do it in 10-13 weeks if he tried real hard.
    Yeah not denying it - but he lifts three times a week so he probably cares about staying muscular. Losing five pounds a month is pretty solid for maintaining LBM.

JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unlike all these guys i dont care why you want to do it. You can though, youll be pushing it but maybe as 6-7 weeks would be more accurate. Go out and buy some Thermogenic Dieuretics, and take those every day, make sure they are anti-catabolic though. Keep up your running as much as you can, try doing it almost every morning, and keep trying to head into the gym as much as possible. Cut junkfood right out of your life, id actually say just stick to vegatables, chicken and fish, your fairly safe there. If you gotta have cola, drink diet, and no more than 1 a day. Hit up the sauna as much as possible, and keep yourself as active as you can. Get good sleep every night, and youll be pretty close to getting what you might want.

By the way, to all those non-belivers out there i lost 40 lbs in 8 weeks, by doing exactly this ^ i was sitting at 220 15 years old, and after 2 months i was down to 180.
    Last edited by JEllacott; 04-11-2007 at 10:48 AM.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i know wrestlers who can lose 15 lbs in a week.. this guy just said weight, he said nothing about fat
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Originally Posted by JEllacott View Post
    Unlike all these guys i dont care why you want to do it. You can though, youll be pushing it but maybe as 6-7 weeks would be more accurate. Go out and buy some Thermogenic Dieuretics, and take those every day, make sure they are anti-catabolic though. Keep up your running as much as you can, try doing it almost every morning, and keep trying to head into the gym as much as possible. Cut junkfood right out of your life, id actually say just stick to vegatables, chicken and fish, your fairly safe there. If you gotta have cola, drink diet, and no more than 1 a day. Hit up the sauna as much as possible, and keep yourself as active as you can. Get good sleep every night, and youll be pretty close to getting what you might want.

By the way, to all those non-belivers out there i lost 40 lbs in 8 weeks, by doing exactly this ^ i was sitting at 220 15 years old, and after 2 months i was down to 180.

There's no need to use diuretics for weight loss. That's ridiculous - a better diet and cardio is a much safter alternative. Anti-catabolic hah! You think he'll lose 20 pounds of pure fat?

http://www.mssm.edu/cvi/diuretics.shtml

Don't listen to this crap. He was 220 at 15, you're 195 and 6'3. You're going to lose muscle. Eat right, lift right, cardio right, and sleep right.

JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEllacott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mma-kid View Post
    There's no need to use diuretics for weight loss. That's ridiculous - a better diet and cardio is a much safter alternative. Anti-catabolic hah! You think he'll lose 20 pounds of pure fat?

http://www.mssm.edu/cvi/diuretics.shtml

Don't listen to this crap. He was 220 at 15, you're 195 and 6'3. You're going to lose muscle. Eat right, lift right, cardio right, and sleep right.
    Fair enough man, i see where your coming from.

Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bliek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JEllacott View Post

no. don't worry about diuretics, they'll dehydrate you too much. if anything you want to drink more ice cold water to burn calories.

cut meals down to maybe 4 small ones a day. no more junk food (obv).
    be careful around dairy products, they have quite a high fat content.
    look about this site for a good cutting diet
    Build it and they will follow

learn to shop at sams or costco. buy canned chicken breast and tuna.

thats all i have to say

yeah I dunno im out of shape which is the biggest reason according to the BB.com fat% test..thing (I forgot what its called) im 20%+ body fat and I dunno I'd like to be in shape for the summer so its more of like 5 weeks til school is out but I'd like to be in good shape by the end of June. Any suggestions to help get there? Oh yeah I'm fairly weak for my size and I know my pic looks emo but its an old one lol

needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cut out the garbage for one eat healthy dont take any pills thats just stupid, workout and youll be fine
    Im a solider of the apocalypse

Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    i know wrestlers who can lose 15 lbs in a week.. this guy just said weight, he said nothing about fat
    Yeap. I could lose 15 pounds in a day. Don't recommend it though... The things you learn from wrestling... And I yo-yo ten pounds every week in season. Cut down from 170 to 160 gradually over the week so on weekends I could wrestle 160 at tournaments. If I only made like 165 by the end of the week then little food and water before weigh-ins to make weight.

benya29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benya29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benya29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benya29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benya29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benya29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benya29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benya29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benya29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benya29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benya29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i went from 217 to 175 in 2 1/2 months

u lost 45 lbs in a little over two months...?

u lost 45 lbs in a little over two months...?
    do u want to lose weight or fat

itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats pretty much impossible buddy. you can prolly do 10 lbs but it will be very very hard
    That's not even close to impossible. Maybe for certain people its hard, but for me its easy. My records for weight are: Lost 45 pounds in one month, gained 20 pounds in one week.

That's all from either eating, or the lessening of the eating. You can do it, just put yourself on an extreme diet.
    US ARMY Noncommissioned Officer
    OEF / OND Veteran
    CEO, BFM Enterprises International

++ Positive Crew ++

Owe Reps:
    kpd905, Oreopie, put5onyo, Derek1995

Lifetime Negs:
    DatDereVert

seala8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. Im at college. Did cardio 30 mins every morning and ate 3-4 smaller meals a day, taking in about 2000 cals with 3-4 protein shakes a day. I usually ate grilled chicken and rice, or grilled chicken and baked potatoe, drank lots of water, took creatine, multi v, fish oil, lipo 6 the first 2 weeks, and salad.

i also kept all of my strength. My cardio was walking on an incline at about 4.0 speed and 5.0 incline. Just eat lower cal foods like egg whites for breakfast and get your complex carbs.

Try not to eat before you go to sleep and the few hours before you go to sleep. Also keep your fats down and your carbs early in the day.

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's not a great goal to make but if you did enough maybe... I can guarantee you that alot of it would be muscle if you went at it too fast. Ive been cutting for 4-5 weeks really lightly and I've lost around 11 lbs, but remember when you begin to cut you lose a lot of water weight at the beginning, so 20 lbs might not be enough to meet your goal.

Originally Posted by itslocke View Post
    That's not even close to impossible. Maybe for certain people its hard, but for me its easy. My records for weight are: Lost 45 pounds in one month, gained 20 pounds in one week.

That's all from either eating, or the lessening of the eating. You can do it, just put yourself on an extreme diet.
    you are poopie. did u lose muscle mass tho?

itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000)
    you are poopie. did u lose muscle mass tho?
    Yeah. I lost that much when I was still fat and I transitioned to bodybuilding. My car broke down and I couldn't get to the gym so I just starved myself...worked really well.

I gained all my muscle mass back though, and then some.
    US ARMY Noncommissioned Officer
    OEF / OND Veteran
    CEO, BFM Enterprises International

++ Positive Crew ++

Owe Reps:
    kpd905, Oreopie, put5onyo, Derek1995

Lifetime Negs:
    DatDereVert

cherryz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wheres the bb.com fat test i couldnt find it =*(.

GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    From January 1st to April 1st I lost 18 pounds. Just cut back eating, eat clean, and cardio at the end of every workout.
    S&P Crew

yeah I hear you guys, i will post a pic when I can. I just need to find my cell phone. I am more or less looking for a cut to drop an overall fat percentage cause i know there is no such thing as spot reduction which if you think about it makes a ton of sense. But yeah I am lifting and running alot and when im hurting like from training too hard i rest but Im just working to get in better shape and since im an idiot when it comes to bb i'll take whatever advice i can get