Jbra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

valentines day gift HELP!!

I having trouble thinking of what to get my girl for V day. Her birthday is also on the 19th so I can get her a big gift for both or 2 smaller gifts.

She is hooking up a vacation to the caribean for valantines day weekend for my present(she would pay for the room and flights and I would pay for everything else)

I don't want to give her something lame.

She likes jewelry but she never wears it.

she has been talking about this ijoy massage chair from sharper image....I'm not sure if I can afford it though. Plus she has a bunch of dogs at her house so it would probly get ruined (she rescues dogs)

I might just say **** it and get her the chair but it's like 700$$ plus vacation costs....might leave me in the poor house

I'm getting ready to move across country and need to be conservative with my cash.

any ideas......PLEASE HELP!!!

ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How about a big fat dildo?

already got her one.....it ain't big and fat tho lol

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    just get her a damn sweater.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright, I know I face putting myself at the gun of a barrel for doing so, but here is my suggestion...

You could try writing her a poem or a sonnet. It's cheap(!) and more often than not, even if it sucks, it shows that you put forth a significant attempt to do something to let her know how much she means to you.
    It's taken me about 10 years to finally 'GET IT'

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by BustaReims
    Alright, I know I face putting myself at the gun of a barrel for doing so, but here is my suggestion...

You could try writing her a poem or a sonnet. It's cheap(!) and more often than not, even if it sucks, it shows that you put forth a significant attempt to do something to let her know how much she means to you.
    Do that and save your money. Don't be her tool.

Registered User specoperformanc's Avatar
    specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000)
    what is she into?
    have you rep'd your thread starter today?

ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Douche_Nutz
    Do that and save your money. Don't be her tool.
    good suggestion man, let the tool do the working!

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

Registered User desiredeffect22's Avatar
    desiredeffect22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) desiredeffect22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) desiredeffect22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) desiredeffect22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) desiredeffect22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) desiredeffect22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) desiredeffect22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) desiredeffect22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) desiredeffect22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) desiredeffect22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) desiredeffect22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    buy her lingerie and sex games for the vacation and fukk away

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by ironlung
    good suggestion man, let the tool do the working!
    Okay?

thanks for the idea BustaReims...I'll see if I can come up with something good

specoperformanc, she's not like most chicks...just a jeans and t-shirt type girl...she's not into makeup or perfume...fancy shoes or **** like that. She does like to collect snow globes tho...maybe I can find a nice one or a nice music box

desiredeffect22, sex games sound cool. I went out and bought some kamasutra message oil...I figure at the hotel I can get some candles and flowers...I'll check out the sex games...make it into an all night event

anybody else giving gifts for valentines day?
    if so lets hear them....

VPirates64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VPirates64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VPirates64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VPirates64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VPirates64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VPirates64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VPirates64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VPirates64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VPirates64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VPirates64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VPirates64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get a star names after her. Type starregistry into a search engine and it should bring up the international star registry.

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by VPirates64
    Get a star names after her. Type starregistry into a search engine and it should bring up the international star registry.
    I think I know where that's from.