NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Syntrax Matrix 5.0 samples... variety of flavors!

First of all, I want to thank Syntrax for sending me these Matrix 5.0 samples. I was expecting to receive only Cookies and Cream, but I received Cookies n Cream, along with Nectar Roadside Lemonade and Nectar Strawberry Kiwi.

Let me start this review off by saying, never in my life, have I ever drank or wanted to drink so much damn whey/protein in my life!

When I received these samples, I was so excited to try them, considering all the great reviews! And well, those reviews were not at all far from the truth!

Syntrax definitely delivers in this department!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's In It?

Serving Size: 1 level scoop
    Servings Per Container: 70

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 130
    -Calories From Fat 20
    Total Fat 2g 3%
    -Saturated Fat 1g 5%
    -Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 55mg 18%
    Sodium 125mg 5%
    Potassium 230mg 7%
    Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
    -Dietary Fiber 0g
    -Sugars 2g
    Protein 23g 45%

Vitamin A 0%
    Calcium 10%
    Phosphorus 10%
    Vitamin C 0%
    Iron 0%
    Magnesium 6%

Ingredients:

Protein Blend(Whey Protein Concentrate*, Milk Protein Concentrate*, Egg Albumin*, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten*), Chocolate Cookie Pieces(Enriched Flour[Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, High Oleic Safflower Oil[With TBHQ As A Preservative], Cocoa[Processed With Alkali], High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Chocolate[Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla], Soy Lecithin, Vanillin), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose

Directions:

Mix one scoop of Matrix 5.0™ per 8 ounces of water or milk. For those with lower protein needs, one half scoop may be consumed with 4 ounces of water or milk. Note the extra calories when combined with milk. Consume Matrix 5.0 two to three times per day to satisfy your protein requirements. Remember, the best times for supplementing protein are immediately upon rising in the morning, after intense physical activity such as weight training and prior to sleep. Matrix 5.0 mixes instantly with a spoon and tastes great...GUARANTEED!

I started with the Cookies and Cream flavor, mixed with some 1% Oakhurst Nutrish milk and a few ice cubes to help make it a bit thicker.

This stuff is amazing! Couldn't even believe I was drinking protein! As soon as I receive my 5 lb. bag, I am gonna try this mixed with White Chocolate sugar-free Jell-O pudding; should be even better!

I don't see anywhere that Syntrax could improve this stuff. It tastes amazing, mixes great (never had a protein mix better), and goes down even better!

Only thing, which may sound weird, but I thought it was going to be a lot sweeter than it was. I feel very tempted to throw in an Oreo next time I make another shake with this stuff, however these were only samples so the amount of whey I could use per shake was limited. I believe I will be able to alleviate this "taste" issue of mine by adding more whey to milk (Ratio).

Now, we go on to the Nectar...

What's In It?

Servings Per Container: 36

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 90
    -Calories from Fat 0
    Total Fat 0
    -Saturated Fat 0
    Cholesterol <5g 1%
    Total Carbs 0g
    -Dietary Fiber 0g
    -Sugars 0g
    Protein 23g 45%

Calcium 160mg 16%
    Phosphorus 75mg 8%
    Magnesium 20mg 5%
    Sodium 60mg 3%
    Potassium 120mg 3%

Ingredients:

Promina ultrafiltered and undenatured whey protein isolate (includes beta lactoglobulin, alpha lactoalbumin, glycomacropeptides, immunoglobulin, bovine serum albumin, protease peptone, lactoferrin, lacto peroxidase), citrix acid, natural and artificial flavors, lecithin, aspartame, acesulfame-k, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C blue #1.

Directions:

Mix 2 scoops of Nectar in 8 ounces of water per scoop. Consume Nectar 2 to 3 times per day to satisy your protein requirements.

If it weren't for these samples, I probably would have NEVER tried this stuff (Not a big fan of fruit-flavored proteins at all), but boy am I glad I did!

I just got a new tub of Scivation Xtend (Watermelon) and am very pleased with the flavor alone; however, from the reviews on this board, the only reason I really ordered it, was to mix it with the Arctic Lemon Gaspari SizeOn that I have on the way (Have not tried yet).

So, having a sample of Syntrax Nectar's Roadside Lemonade, I mixed up my 2 scoops of Xtend and threw in a pack of Lemonade Nectar. I thought it might be too sweet if I didn't add any more liquid to compensate, but I was wrong, this stuff was right on!

Nectar mixed in great! Dissolved almost instantly! The flavor was really good! I couldn't believe I was even drinking protein! I have heard some really great things about Nectar and now, may end up ordering a 5 lb. bag of Roadside Lemonade to rotate with the Cookies n Cream so neither gets too old/repetitive.

Great product here and now, I can knock out my protein and amino requirements with AMAZING TASTING drink!

What's In It?

Servings Per Container: 36

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 90
    -Calories from Fat 0
    Total Fat 0
    -Saturated Fat 0
    Cholesterol <5g 1%
    Total Carbs 0g
    -Dietary Fiber 0g
    -Sugars 0g
    Protein 23g 45%

Calcium 160mg 16%
    Phosphorus 75mg 8%
    Magnesium 20mg 5%
    Sodium 60mg 3%
    Potassium 120mg 3%

Ingredients:

Promina ultrafiltered and undenatured whey protein isolate (includes beta lactoglobulin, alpha lactoalbumin, glycomacropeptides, immunoglobulin, bovine serum albumin, protease peptone, lactoferrin, lacto peroxidase), citrix acid, natural and artificial flavors, lecithin, aspartame, acesulfame-k, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C blue #1.

Directions:

Mix 2 scoops of Nectar in 8 ounces of water per scoop. Consume Nectar 2 to 3 times per day to satisy your protein requirements.

Don't have much to say about Strawberry Kiwi, as this stuff was right on-point as well. Tasted great, mixed great, etc.

Almost tasted like Strawberry Kiwi Snapple (If you have ever tried it). Another great flavor! Can't wait to try the rest of 'em!

Any one out there who doesn't like the idea of a fruit flavored protein supplement, should try Nectar at least once and give it a chance, like I did, I guarantee it will turn you into a believer!

What can I say? This stuff is simply amazing!

Great products guys! Thank you so much and keep up the great work!

Results:

Taste: 9/10 (Average)

Solubility: 10/10 (Average)

Flavor longevity: 10/10 (Average)

Overall: 9.5

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GREAT review! i appreciate it.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for the reviews NEADmike
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

I might have to try out the Nectar flavors after reading this. Good review!
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks everyone!

And Hola,

You should def. try out the Nectar. Any flavor that appeals to you. You will not be disappointed!

Mike.

lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great review, I have to get some of the cookies and cream since all of you guys keep raving about how dang good it taste.
    Yes thats me that you see in front of you!!!

quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want samples dammit!

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mike thanks for the great reviews. I am glad you liked it and thanks for writing some good reviews. As for the samples if you want some send me a pm with your address and I will send you some.

riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should really try the Fuzzy Navel and Natural Peach if you get a chance. They are my two favorite Nectars that I have had.