Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

Does anyone else get asked this a fair bit? It's either that or "Do you have a girlfriend" which I hate just as equally, because I have to try and make up a reason that doesn't make me look retarded.

Why don't I have one? Because, quite simply, I can't get one. Same reason why I haven't walked through a wall. Because I can't do it. Eventually I'm just going to tell people that, or just tell them to f*ck off. How do I handle the constant social squeeze of getting a girlfriend? Is it that easy, just walk down to some form of relationship store and get one? Or am I just gay and do I need to decapitate myself wiht a fresh piece of A4 paper?

Leroci is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leroci is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leroci is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leroci is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leroci is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leroci is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leroci is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leroci is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leroci is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leroci is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leroci is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Funny you mention this. I was at the dinner table tonight and my mum asks me the same question. Then she asks whether I'm gay.

I just said that "I prefer to be single and not stay commited".

Honestly I think I prefer being able to go out and just sleep with some random and not have to worry about it in the morning...

Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This thread delivers. I get asked why I don't have a serious girlfriend a lot - because I can't handle all the bull**** you have to put up with to get laid. So randoms it is.

spacefuzz is a complete loser! (-2000) spacefuzz is a complete loser! (-2000) spacefuzz is a complete loser! (-2000) spacefuzz is a complete loser! (-2000) spacefuzz is a complete loser! (-2000) spacefuzz is a complete loser! (-2000) spacefuzz is a complete loser! (-2000) spacefuzz is a complete loser! (-2000) spacefuzz is a complete loser! (-2000) spacefuzz is a complete loser! (-2000) spacefuzz is a complete loser! (-2000)
    They're hitting on you dude -- Man up and hit that ****!!

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Itchy Nads View Post
    This thread delivers. I get asked why I don't have a serious girlfriend a lot - because I can't handle all the bull**** you have to put up with to get laid. So randoms it is.

Yeah id go randoms too, but the plain ugly truth is I can't even go to a club and pull some slut. So my frustration manifests itself in the form of threads on the internet. I didn't really target this thread towards players who don't have a girlfriend because they dont like relationship nonsense, but rather towards people like me who can't get anything at all because they're just too retarded. But you are still more than welcome in my thread.

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wildphucker View Post
    . How do I handle the constant social squeeze of getting a girlfriend?
    I just tell people that my wife won't let me

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NAP_s_king View Post
    I just tell people that my wife won't let me
    She don't gotta know
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does anyone else get asked this a fair bit? It's either that or "Do you have a girlfriend" which I hate just as equally, because I have to try and make up a reason that doesn't make me look retarded.

Why don't I have one? Because, quite simply, I can't get one. Same reason why I haven't walked through a wall. Because I can't do it. Eventually I'm just going to tell people that, or just tell them to f*ck off. How do I handle the constant social squeeze of getting a girlfriend? Is it that easy, just walk down to some form of relationship store and get one? Or am I just gay and do I need to decapitate myself wiht a fresh piece of A4 paper?
    Repped for trying to walk through a wall. hahaha

Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah id go randoms too, but the plain ugly truth is I can't even go to a club and pull some slut. So my frustration manifests itself in the form of threads on the internet. I didn't really target this thread towards players who don't have a girlfriend because they dont like relationship nonsense, but rather towards people like me who can't get anything at all because they're just too retarded. But you are still more than welcome in my thread.
    Oh, I'm not necessarily a player who picks up anyone he wants. Sometimes you gotta set the bar a little lower in order for the confidence to build. Beats paying for it

microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in the excact same situation. I'm not ugly - I think - but I don't have a killer personality who can keep conversations going forever or make people laugh whenever I want.

Regarding the question, I always try to laugh it off by saying something like "heh, you know.. haven't met anyone worthy this godlike body yet". Truth to be told, I want to kill them for asking me. ****ers.

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Itchy Nads View Post
    Oh, I'm not necessarily a player who picks up anyone he wants. Sometimes you gotta set the bar a little lower in order for the confidence to build. Beats paying for it
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by spacefuzz View Post
    They're hitting on you dude -- Man up and hit that ****!!
    I'd say if a girl asks you that, you probably have a chance.

I get asked why I don't have a gf or why I haven't slept with more girls. Aside from laziness and maybe too high of standards, part of it is that I can't fake it with someone I don't really feel a connection to.

To me, the feeling of sitting there and pretending to like someone, pretending to listen to their annoying, superficial, sometimes even offensive blabbermouthing is worse than the pain of being alone (and celibate).

I guess the expectation (and maybe even reality) is that most people are willing to fake it or really lower their standards, especially if they're like me and prefer a solid, awesome relationship to picking up a different girl every week.
    "Cruelty has a human heart, every man does play his part." -Iron Maiden, "Paschendale"

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

"but why make a topic to see other people get mad? answer that question. is this your life that you stay on the computer for hours and make a topic to see other people get mad. then if you do then u have no life. move out of your parents hose and read a book called noob"

neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Yeah, girls in my work place always think that I am gay because I don't talk to anybody. I don't look at people. But for some reason I don't know how they know that I don't have a girlfriend. And they keep wondering "this guy is cute but no girlfriend?". The real reason why is that I always like the wrong one, the skank or the fuk up in the mind. I can't find the right one. So I get so sick of it and got lazy looking for one. Besides that, this is a small place and most of the hot chicks are taken and there isn't that much hot chicks with good personality here.

Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    because my wife would cut my balls off.
    "did you just say that with a lisp?" - Fitty

"Guns don't kill people, quarter inch holes through a vital organ kills people." - Mindripper

Forever cutting..... Blake Austin's Avatar
    Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Taffin View Post
    I'd say if a girl asks you that, you probably have a chance.

I get asked why I don't have a gf or why I haven't slept with more girls. Aside from laziness and maybe too high of standards, part of it is that I can't fake it with someone I don't really feel a connection to.

To me, the feeling of sitting there and pretending to like someone, pretending to listen to their annoying, superficial, sometimes even offensive blabbermouthing is worse than the pain of being alone (and celibate).

I guess the expectation (and maybe even reality) is that most people are willing to fake it or really lower their standards, especially if they're like me and prefer a solid, awesome relationship to picking up a different girl every week.
    I'm like this guy. I'm selective when it comes to dating, I'm lazy when it comes to relationships and keeping them going, I really could care less about having a GF. I just like doing what I want, wherever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want.

I guess I'm too selfish and too afraid of a committment. Yeah, that's prolly it.
    ~I'm an egomaniac with a inferiority complex...

~I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic,
    awful, beautiful life.........

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You know whats worse, getting asked the same question by a girl who has a boyfriend.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been asked why I'm not married a few times by famiy friends at cocktail parties.

My response:

"I just don't think I would make a good husband. I don't think I'm capable of providing the lifestyle she wants, and spending enough time with her, and being sensitive, and being caring, and being in touch with her emotional needs, and talking to her all the time, and listening to her needs, and finding the time to take her out every week, and helping out with the housework, and spending time with our kids."

This shuts them up pretty quickly.
    "In The Dark Knight, Batman raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as The Joker." - July 18, 2008

Forever cutting..... Blake Austin's Avatar
    Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mythos219 View Post
    "I just don't think I would make a good husband. I don't think I'm capable of providing the lifestyle she wants, and spending enough time with her, and being sensitive, and being caring, and being in touch with her emotional needs, and talking to her all the time, and listening to her needs, and finding the time to take her out every week, and helping out with the housework, and spending time with our kids."
    That's...............beautiful. And it should be all single mens mantra. LOL
    ~I'm an egomaniac with a inferiority complex...

~I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic,
    awful, beautiful life.........

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Blake Austin View Post
    I'm like this guy. I'm selective when it comes to dating, I'm lazy when it comes to relationships and keeping them going, I really could care less about having a GF. I just like doing what I want, wherever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want.

I guess I'm too selfish and too afraid of a committment. Yeah, that's prolly it.
    I'll go with that. Can never be arsed to make an effort. I'm sure I could have found a relationship in the last 18 months but in reality, I can't be bothered. Too much effort keeping them going.

But then I rarely pull either. Would rather chat to my mates, drink and dance like a twat than make an effort to converse with and flatter a complete stranger

FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because the last few girls I've been with I've chosen not to date, just f-ck.

I want a GF now though. It seems like if I REALLY actually like a girl, I end up f-cking it up
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=655472

"I eat an aspirine everyday, it keeps your blood thin so it can get into every fibra in your muscles, makes you looked more jacked, like proteins but safer to your liver."
    -Mr_Angry

"You're a goon I'm goblin, gtfo." - ricbig

Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Roca View Post
    You know whats worse, getting asked the same question by a girl who has a boyfriend.
    QFT. and then they say "if i didn't have a boyfriend, i'd so go you!"
    followed by
    "Why didn't you ever ask me out? I was into you!"

HOW ABOUT YOU TELL ME THAT WHILE YOU LIKE ME AND STOP HAVING ME GUESSING. i don't know if a chick is into me if she doesn't show some sort of interest. im not a ****ing magic 8 ball!

joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshwilson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think everbody who is not in a relationship for an extended amount of time gets asked that question. I had not had a girlfriend for over a year and people were asking if I was gay. They never did it to my face, though, so I could not confront them. I always heard about it, though.
    Never quit. Suffer today, but live the rest of your life a champion.

--Mohammed Ali

The depth of a man's character, the quality of his soul, can be judged by who he finds worthy to claim as an enemy.

--Evan Tanner

tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sebstar View Post
    QFT. and then they say "if i didn't have a boyfriend, i'd so go you!"
    followed by
    "Why didn't you ever ask me out? I was into you!"

HOW ABOUT YOU TELL ME THAT WHILE YOU LIKE ME AND STOP HAVING ME GUESSING. i don't know if a chick is into me if she doesn't show some sort of interest. im not a ****ing magic 8 ball!
    haha its funny cuz its never happened to me. but man i'd be pissed
    "Lift big weight, eat much food" - W8

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)

I hear you.

Back at High School, people asked why I didn't have a girlfriend. I said that no girls were interested in me. I also said I wouldn't be a very good boyfriend. I thought that was enough. Apparently, it wasn't. Soon, people thought I was gay and word of that hit my family...somehow.

So they thought I was gay for years until one day my mom came home early from work and caught me banging a girl on the family room couch. Put those thoughts to rest finally.

So when you hear that question or the suggestion that you might be gay, it typically means that you are a good or decent looking dude but you have no girlfriend.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

-Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Yep i get asked it all the time too WHY DONT YOU HAVE A GF. in my head i scream JESUS dont you think ive ****ing tried!

I usually say "oh i dont want one" one day i got sick of it when a girl asked me and i said "why do you think? its because i cant get one".

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    'The Experiment' got a nice point, it's actually a compliment when people ask that question, because they think girls should be into you.

My response to people includes; "I'll have a girlfriend when, you provide her to me." Then they usually go around corners and say how I should be able to find one myself. So it makes you wonder, why did they bring it up then?

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah it's fairly annoying. Because then I have to admit that I can't talk to girls for **** lol. And I've tried saying "I don't want one" but I feel like a pretentious piece of **** when I do so I stopped doing that.

Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **** GF's did that for a year she broke my heart..... why subject yourself to that?

Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm shocked that no one has suggested this yet.

When someone asks why you don't have a girlfriend, say that you don't have time for one, because you're too busy [doing something or other]. Make sure that this is something admirable, like studying hard at college or trying to start a business, or trying to get an acting/music career off the ground, or doing Zen meditation. You don't have to lie--think of your biggest goal (besides getting a girlfriend) and say that you spend most of your time pursuing that goal.
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i get that a lot - or used to. Now the people at my work think im gay-but-wont-admit-it. My mother thinks im gay also and keeps saying its ok i should just be who i am

Thankfully most my male friends still think im straight but know im just hopeless with females