Chisled190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisled190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisled190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisled190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisled190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisled190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisled190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisled190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisled190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisled190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisled190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Who bodypart do people lie about the most?

With regards to measurement (besides the land down below , which bodypart do people exaggerate the most when talking about as far as inches and strength goes?

I'd have to say bench for stength, obviously, and arms for measurement, obviously.

I can't count how many times I've had some dumbass tell me he has 18+ inch arms when they are about 15-16 inches. I also can't count how many times I've had some liar tell me he benches 450 when he's never even lifted 375 off the bar.

What are the biggest whoopers (as far as lifting lies) you guys have ever heard? I had a guy tell me he squated 1000 pounds one time...all 210 pounds of him. I was amused.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there was a kid on here who claimed to be 175 lbs, and squated 350, his picture showed a skinny 12 yr olds physique
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Any and every bodypart they can............people lie about their size when its clear that they are lying.

Peace

Bone
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't hear people lie as often as i see them. For example, i saw some guy with 500 on the smith for squats do 5 reps and only move the weight a few inches. Poor guy was lying to himself but he thought he was the man. That goes for all the cheaters out there.

Peace