andy5268 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

??Does my workout program make sence??

Getting back into working out after an injury. My goals are just to slim down a little and get some better overall definition. Before i took my break i was doing some personal training. Program consited of:

Day 1: Back and arms - combination of free weights and machines - abs - 30 minutes of cardio.

Day 2: Shoulders and Chest - Again free weights and machines - abs - 30 minutes of cardio.

Day 3: Legs - abs - and 30 minutes of cardio (does doing cardio with legs after weight training my legs help or hurt?).

I'll rest one day a week at least.

I'm not a seriouse body builder just want to make sure the above is an efficent program.

Thanks!
    Last edited by andy5268; 01-30-2004 at 05:03 AM.

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No need to train your shoulders twice. You should also train your abs. You might want to do some direct arm work as well. If you have intense workouts on leg day then running is not a great idea (on that day).

andy5268 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heisman - sorry had a few typos, see the above now edited, it's back and arms then shoulders and chest do abs everyday.