Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    BigPooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPooper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPooper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They should have an old man belt championship.

Couture, Igor, Royce and Sakuraba.

...I actually do want to see Couture and Igor fight.

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigPooper View Post
    They should have an old man belt championship.

Couture, Igor, Royce and Sakuraba.

...I actually do want to see Couture and Igor fight.
    Igor is like 33-34, lol. He does seem old though, because he's been around for a long time.

empty space FOR SALE MMA Superstar 2's Avatar
    MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HulkHagen View Post
    LOL @ you guys in this thread. It's funny that everyone seems to have discovered Pride, and talk about how much better it is/was than the UFC, yet half you people don't know who Sakuraba is? Give me a break; I'm disgusted. You people don't know how big a deal it is for Sakuraba to be back in a Pride ring.
    x2
    "Looks don't matter when you're in love, which is why I'll never fall in love, because looks always matter." -Gandhi

Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    LOL @ you guys in this thread. It's funny that everyone seems to have discovered Pride, and talk about how much better it is/was than the UFC, yet half you people don't know who Sakuraba is? Give me a break; I'm disgusted. You people don't know how big a deal it is for Sakuraba to be back in a Pride ring.
    this last pride show sucked

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Invad3r View Post
    Um, that wasnt just pure power he used, he brick walled his hips and was abel to control his balance. I would THINK that him and arona would at least be semi-equally strengthed.
    okkkkkkkkkkkk............... if someone can defend a double leg takedown attempt by ONLY brick walling their back, THAT IS STRENGTH. Of couse he will fall if he stands straight up, what I meant was he didn't even have to sprawl because he was so strong. lmao @ you constantly stating what a great fighter you are and how you're ready for TUF show and you know soooo fc'king much about fighting. punkass bitch.

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's so sad how so many MMA fans like some in this forum have absolutely no appreciation for what Pride FC did for the sport of MMA. From 2000-2006 Pride was THE world stage for combat sports and they brought something that UFC couldn't until recently.

HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Invad3r View Post
    I dont think its a fluke now

He showed he has ****ing insane KO power, and good TD.

Noone else has KO'd arona except shogun and NOONE has stopped his Takedowns, even fedor >_>. Maybe hes the #2 LHW in the world now, behind shogun >_>.
    i tihnk arona got his ass ravaged by rampagae a la slam
    Know stuff about bb'ing? startergym.com is for sale, use it to build the site you wanted