Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Everyone asks whats this on my penis?

Some threads a while back posted "whats this on my dick? Is it STD? but im a virgin" well here are ur answers!

You prob have PEARLY PENILE PAPUES or Sebaceous Prominence

The first part is about PEARLY PENILE PAPULES

Pearly penile papules are small dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules that typically are located on the sulcus or corona of the glans penis. Commonly, lesions are arranged circumferentially in one or several rows and often are assumed wrongly to be transmitted sexually.

HERE IS A PICTURE OF PPP AND SP::: WARNING DO NOT OPEN IF U ARE HOMOPHOBIC AND CANT LOOK AT ANOTHER PENIS::::

http://www.erectionphotos.com/softHa...03/jsPage2.htm

http://www.studenthealth.co.uk/leafl...enitalSkin.htm

Frequency:
    In the US: The incidence of pearly penile papules reportedly ranges from 8-48%. Several reports suggest an increased incidence in uncircumcised versus circumcised men (22% vs 12%, respectively). One study found an increase in frequency in black versus white men, in those circumcised (21% vs 7%, respectively) and uncircumcised (44% vs 33%, respectively).

Causes:
    Some evidence suggests that pearly penile papules may be observed more frequently in uncircumcised men (22%) than in circumcised men (12%).

Medical Care:
    Lesions typically are asymptomatic and require no therapy.
    Surgical Care:

Some patients may request therapy to alleviate anxiety.
    Ablation using carbon dioxide laser, electrodesiccation with curettage, and excisional surgery reportedly have successfully eliminated lesions.
    Mixed results have been noted with cryotherapy.
    Topical application of podophyllin largely has been ineffective.
    Consultations:

Dermatologist: Consultation may prove useful when the diagnosis is not obvious.
    Activity: Pearly penile papules are not associated with personal hygiene or sexual activity.

THIS SECTION IS ABOUT Sebaceous Prominence

Sebaceous prominence is entirely normal, and something that all men have to a greater or lesser degree. We see a lot of men with similar anxieties You may be interested to know that our pictures of male genitalia and articles about penis size generate a significant number of hits on our web site.

You should not attempt any sort of treatment. If you are in doubt about what your lumps are, and are too embarrassed to visit your own doctor you could always visit a genito-urinary medicine clinic. You can find your nearest one here.

http://www.studenthealth.co.uk/problemPage/Think%20I've%20had%20Sebaceous%20Prominence%20for%20a%20cou ple%20of%20years.htm

Here is a picture of it.
    http://www.studenthealth.co.uk/leafl...enitalSkin.htm

RESEARCH SITES:
    http://www.emedicine.com/derm/topic313.htm
    Last edited by DTGG; 05-31-2004 at 02:49 PM.

RETARDED_MORON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RETARDED_MORON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RETARDED_MORON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RETARDED_MORON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RETARDED_MORON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RETARDED_MORON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RETARDED_MORON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RETARDED_MORON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RETARDED_MORON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RETARDED_MORON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RETARDED_MORON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    STD.
    I am not retarded. I am just mentally-challenged.

DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by RETARDED_MORON
    STD.
    retard! its not a STD, STD = SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE...

PPP AND SP Cant be transmitted! 1/3 men have one of each

ZMA2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not homophobic at all, I love my gigantic penis. But those pictures were just freaking nasty.

Sucks you have a defective wang.

kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so many haters and retards!!! oh well, nice try DTGG for trying to bring a degree of enlightenment to this forum

Originally posted by ZMA2
    I'm not homophobic at all, I love my gigantic penis. But those pictures were just freaking nasty.

Sucks you have a defective wang.
    Nope i dont, I just want to give information to everyone that does, and are scared to say anything... after all u might have one of them these, and just pretend like u dont and say that u have a "gigantic penis" but in the real world (no not ur internet world) u have a small little wanky danky.

JUST WANT TO SAY THAT ITS NATURAL TO HAVE ONE OF THESE (NO IM NOT JOHN H).

Originally posted by kennynz
    so many haters and retards!!! oh well, nice try DTGG for trying to bring a degree of enlightenment to this forum

thank you, I just want to share the common myths that one of these are a STD, but not many ppl are mature enuf on these forums.

AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by DTGG
    thank you, I just want to share the common myths that one of these are a STD, but not many ppl are mature enuf on these forums.

it was a good read. there's nothing wrong with learning about something as common as this.

DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500)
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haha opening links without reading...bad times

Originally posted by AnabolicBMX
    it was a good read. there's nothing wrong with learning about something as common as this.

yes its basically like getting ance for some.

Originally posted by DTRG
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haha opening links without reading...bad times
    see what I mean :/

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that penis in the second picture might actually intensify a females orgasim

"my penis is naturally ribbed, so we dont need to use a condom! "

Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so this **** never goes away?

highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have them, too embarassed to talk to a docter about it though....

Treatment is probably expensive too.
    Last edited by highpower1111; 01-24-2004 at 11:30 PM.

Wilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

Originally posted by Omar
    so this **** never goes away?
    I geuss not

Originally posted by Wilson
    I geuss not
    no u need cosmetic surgery, or laser surgery.. in canada u would get it for free but in the US u got to pay :P

BlackAvenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oooookay. What happens if you pop one of them (serious question)?

affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ya i got something like that these [b/ARN'T[/b] an STD...but it doesn't look as bad as the ones in the pic. i heard its something like hair folicles or something that don't grow hair. something like 1/3 of the male population has them...so ya i don't really give a ****, if a girl don't like my wang, there's many more woman that are willing to suck it

affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by BlackAvenger
    im guessing its like a mole you can't pop it...but if you do manage to cut it, it would probably scar up badly, and get infected. and they might even have to amputate your dick

Originally posted by BlackAvenger

dont try... same thing as ance.. u can get an infection easier! the best way to get rid of them is to see a doctor and he can burn em with a laser

BlackAvenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by affy
    im guessing its like a mole you can't pop it...but if you do manage to cut it, it would probably scar up badly, and get infected. and they might even have to amputate your dick
    Anyone with a wee-wee would rather die.

Originally posted by DTGG
    dont try... same thing as ance.. u can get an infection easier! the best way to get rid of them is to see a doctor and he can burn em with a laser
    btw have you had this laser thing done?

Originally posted by affy
    btw have you had this laser thing done?
    no just read it up some were.. I read somewhere that u come out with no or minor sideeffects

rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Originally posted by RETARDED_MORON
    STD.
    AHAH

Mad_Gunnah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oooooooooommmmmmmmmmfffffffgggggggggggggg the hell is dat sh!t never do that again

Mad_Gunnah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my bad for freakign out but that litterally scared the **** outta me

CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good find, DTGG, I've got a tiny bit (not the one with the white dots), but it's barely even noticeable, even with full lights on. I'm in Canada so I could make use of our great healthcare system and get em zapped if they were worse!

Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ewwww....especially the first one.
    Indianapolis Colts> You.

XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally posted by AnabolicBMX
    bump bro...just good to let everyone know that its not bad so now everyone knows....so that some jackass kid isnt gonna try and cut them off er some ****...
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by XEastCoastHateX
    bump bro...just good to let everyone know that its not bad so now everyone knows....so that some jackass kid isnt gonna try and cut them off er some ****...
    i have a mild case on my lower shaft and i tried to pop them with a thumb tack when i was 13 lol