Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

G Diesel Hits Pump and Torrent

What up fellas? I've been here a while to represent Universal Nutrition and more specifically the Animal brand--I hope I've done a good job repping for what I believe is a great company.

I'm starting to stack two of our newest products, two supplements that I really love and feel positive about and I figured I could document here what effect these products had on my training in the coming weeks. The products I speak of are Animal Pump and Torrent. Animal Pump already has a solid following here as evidenced by sales and feedback. Torrent is new, but in my opinion, no less noteworthy...

Both of these products hold a place in my heart because the perfectly filled voids I found in my supplement regimen and provided convenience and results without headache and hassle. In that sense, for me personally and my training goals, these two are perfect additions to my supplement regimen.

Pump being an all in one, volumizing stimulant pack designed to optimize gym performance and provide a full daily dose of advanced creatines in a single pack of pills.

Torrent has taken the place of my postworkout concoction which included waxy maize, BCAAs, creatine, etc and consolidated all of the best postworkout ingredients into a single, delicious powdered drink mix.

For those of you that have followed my training journal here or read my articles or my weekly Diary of a Madman on Animalpak.com, you know who I am and what I'm all about. For those who don't, here is a little something about me...

I've trained for 10+ years, progressively more serious and dedicated with each passing year. I'm a drug-free power bodybuilder currently hovering in the high 250s, low 260s. A couple of my best lifts thus far are a 435 lb bench, 315 lb military press and a 525 lb deadlift, all of which I reached in the past 2 months. My goal is constant progress and improvement and to change people's perceptions of what can be achieved "naturally". And yes, I'm a rep for Universal/Animal, so there are some who will naturally question my "objectivity". Throughout the course of my posts here, I hope to earn you trust...

My current split looks something like this, but evolves from week to week depending on my schedule... No matter what, I always get my training in for that week, as I only have 52 opportunities to improve each bodypart per year.

Day 1: Back, Abs
    Day 2: Off
    Day 3: Quads, Hams, Calves
    Day 4: Chest, Bis, Forearms
    Day 5: Delts, Tris, Calves
    Day 6: Off
    Day 7: Off

My current supps (other than Pump and Torrent) include: Animal Pak (of course), N1-T, Real Gains, Specialized Protein for Lean Mass, Animal Nitro and Vitamin C.

I'm eating in the range of 4000 kcals a day, but will begin to jack that up into the 5-6k range on the daily in the coming weeks with 350+g of protein as well. I go through periods that I call mass phases and refinement periods, but I'm constantly trying to gain and grow progressively bigger, harder and stronger.

I'll be hitting back with bis and abs tonight as my schedule has been somewhat off this week, and I'll be updating with my training numbers and comments on my new supplementation tomorrow. Stay tuned. Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

Body & Thought Movement Urban Monk's Avatar
    Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking fwd to this G-diesel!

I had a question, what are the different types of hydro whey?
    I notice that torrent uses whey concentrate hydrosolate? Why not whey isolate hydro?

emcdaniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good to see ya holdin it down for the Animals and Universal, G. Ordered my first tub of Torrent this morning. Excited to see your log.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good stuff G.

I'll be following.

I truly think one of the best natural stacks available today will be:

Animal Pump
    Project "M"
    Torrent

I am just waiting for project "M" to be available. These products would cover your bases and the ingredients really complement each other.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Good stuff G.

I'll be following.

Animal Pump
    Project "M"
    Torrent

I am just waiting for project "M" to be available. These products would cover your bases and the ingredients really complement each other.
    Agreed. Animal Pump/Project "M"/Torrent is a really amazing stack. Maybe a promo is down the line?

In the meantime, there is a promo for Pump/Torrent. A great basic stack--Pump pre- and Torrent post-workout...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2143791
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Good stuff G.

I'll be following.

Animal Pump
    Project "M"
    Torrent

No doubt NG... I'll be using Torrent and Pump for a while, so I look forward to dropping "M" into the mix as soon as it becomes available. That may just very well take the damn thing to a whole new level. Hoping to make some serious gains in size and strength in the coming months. Peace, G

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In!

Good luck G, Pump + Torrent will be sick. I have hit more PR's with AP and Torrent than with anything else thus far. Definitely top notch, as you know. This should be a great log with great results.

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Blitz n destroy View Post
    In!

Good luck G, Pump + Torrent will be sick. I have hit more PR's with AP and Torrent than with anything else thus far. Definitely top notch, as you know. This should be a great log with great results.
    Nice B... Glad you liked the Pump/Torrent stack. We think it's gonna be a classic, kinda like Animal Pak/Animal Pump...

Trained back and abs last night... Relatively heavy on deads with high reps at the end. Needless to say, I was shot once I was done and the rest of my back training was more targeted and precision bombing. It went down like this...

Deadlifts: Warmups, 415 x 1 (no straps), 465 x 1, 515 x 1, 365 x 10
    Narrow Pulldowns: 3 sets x 15-10 reps
    Wide Grip Front Pulldowns: 3 sets x 12-10 reps
    Low Cable Rows: 3 sets, Stack x 10 reps on last set

Nautilus Ab Machine: 100 reps (progressively heavier each set)

Had an awesome pump and solid lifts. My lower back is shot today, so we'll see how Torrent helps with DOMS. Took Pump 30 mins preworkout and 4 scoops of Torrent (cuz of my bodyweight and caloric requirements) with a pack of Animal Nitro for good measure postworkout. Had diverse sources of protein yesterday--milk, tuna, chicken, peanut butter, steak plus Real Gains, Ultra Iso Whey and Torrent.
    Wheels tonight... Should be interesting. Peace, G

Wheels, Friday, 4/6/07...

Lying Leg Curls: 4 sets x 15-8 reps
    Seated Leg Curls (Hamtractor): 6 sets x 20-10 reps
    Leg Extensions: 5 sets x 15-10 reps
    Cybex Squat Press: 5 sets x 20-10 reps
    Calves Superset: Leg Press Calf Raises w/ Seated Calf Raises, 10 sets total x 20-10 reps each

Really good leg workout. My lower back was blasted after deads the day before, so I pre-exhausted for legs with isolation work before my presses. All in all it was a great session and I was pumped as all hell postworkout. Torrent and Pump together are proving to be a formidable combo.

Took the holiday weekend to rest and recover, but I still trained chest and delts but with high reps and lots of machines (not my usual style) simply to give my CNS a break while still getting a good pump, which seemed to be heightened by my supplement protocol. Will be training arms exclusively tonight for the first time in a while, as I feel they need extra attention. Then I will be off Tuesday and back to the usual grind for back on Wednesday. My Easter chest/delts high rep pumpathon went down like this...

Flat HS Press, 4 sets
    Cybex Machine Press, 3 sets
    Wide Grip Pec Deck, 3 sets
    Cybex Shoulder Press, 4 sets
    Side DB Raises, 4 sets
    Reverse Pec Deck Rear Delt Raises, 4 sets
    Seated HS Shrug, 5 sets

Peace, G

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice workout G !!

ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    G, I'll be checking in on your log. I just started out on Torrent from your suggestion over at the animal forum. It's a quality supplement and I've been noticing some improved recovery by adding it into my supplement protocol.

I gotta say, that's a helluva workout--training legs the day after deads! I'd be shot bro. Keep up the good work.

needs back hair removal Hikeon3's Avatar
    Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good stuff G. Can't wait to see what the following weeks bring.
    Last edited by Hikeon3; 04-10-2007 at 11:04 AM.
    In the making. Light-years away, but loving the trip there.

Absolutely sick arm workout last night... The pumps were ultra intense, like I just inflated with every rep. The kind of session you need every now and then to remind you why you got into this game in the first place. The Pump/Torrent combo is definitely starting to pay dividends. My session went down like this...

Arms, 4/9/07, 7:30pm

Alternating DB Curls: 4 sets, 65s x 5 on last set
    EZ Bar Curls: 3 sets x 15-10 reps
    HS Preacher Iso Curls (Unilateral): 4 sets x 15-6 reps

Triangle Bar Pushdowns: 4 sets x 20-10 reps
    Rope Pushdowns: 3 sets x 20-10 reps
    One Arm Overhead DB Extensions: 3 sets, 45s x 8 on last set

Reverse EZ Bar Curls: 3 sets x 15-10 reps
    DB Wrist Curls: 3 sets x 15-12 reps

Peace, G

Yo G, wanted to let anyone following this log know that the stack you're using is now available here at BB.com at an even better price: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2232841

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subscribed...
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Yo G, wanted to let anyone following this log know that the stack you're using is now available here at BB.com at an even better price: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2232841
    Nice that is a wicked deal... I see my boy House is on board. All the big fellas are hittting the Pump/Torrent stack. Peace, G

Back last night, Thursday, 4/13/07

Front Pulldowns: 4 sets x 15-8 reps
    Narrow Grip Low Cable Rows: 3 sets, Stack + 10 on last set x 10 reps
    Underhand Grip Pulldowns: 3 sets x 15-8 reps
    Chest Supported T-Bar Rows: 3 sets x 15-8 reps
    DB Rows: 2 sets of 125s x 10 reps
    Hyperextensions: 3 sets, BW x 10 reps

Cable Rope Crunches: 5 sets x 25-10 reps (100 reps total)

Chest and bis coming up tonight... Gains are rolling in thus far, nothing but positive feedback for the Pump/Torrent stack and I'm not even using it with mega calories yet. This combo definitely has potential. Will update soon. Peace, G

JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This log is so simple, I like it!
    Activate Xtreme/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109543121

X-Factor/DCP Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108280551

Superpump/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6153361

Activate Xtreme Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3826891

Blue Rasberry Ragnarok Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3146231

ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just ordered my torrent yesterday.

Interested to see how this goes.

I already know what animal pump gives me.

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    Back last night, Thursday, 4/13/07

Front Pulldowns: 4 sets x 15-8 reps
    Narrow Grip Low Cable Rows: 3 sets, Stack + 10 on last set x 10 reps
    Underhand Grip Pulldowns: 3 sets x 15-8 reps
    Chest Supported T-Bar Rows: 3 sets x 15-8 reps
    DB Rows: 2 sets of 125s x 10 reps
    Hyperextensions: 3 sets, BW x 10 reps

Cable Rope Crunches: 5 sets x 25-10 reps (100 reps total)

Chest and bis coming up tonight... Gains are rolling in thus far, nothing but positive feedback for the Pump/Torrent stack and I'm not even using it with mega calories yet. This combo definitely has potential. Will update soon. Peace, G
    Good job bro! I just won the Pump/Torrent. I've been on pump but ready to be on torrent! I'm stoked
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've read that you only need to take torrent on the days you workout, which would be nice because it's only got 15 servings...but if so what is the best/cheepest way to suppliment in creatine on your off days? and does animal pump work like this also?

I'm curious because this is clearly a great stack but the servings for the price are no where in comparison to shock therapy/storm...great log so far, looking forward to reading as your gains continue.
    S&P

Boston Bruins Hockey

I Rep Back, no BS mang

TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very good stack! Good luck G. Hopefully ill get to try this soon once cash isnt so strapped!

Jdub
    PR's
    335 Bench
    425x2 ATG Squat
    455x1 Deadlift
    225x1 Power Clean
    26'' Vert

Goal: Cut down to sub 10% bf @ 185lbs before 09!!!

ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    Good job bro! I just won the Pump/Torrent. I've been on pump but ready to be on torrent! I'm stoked
    Darn, I missed out on winning, but I already have some Torrent--good solid PWO. I still want to try out Pump so I'll probably pick that up with my next bb.com order.

Originally Posted by atl_thug_69 View Post
    This log is so simple, I like it!
    Trying my best to K.I.S.S... List my training as it progresses, give my feedback on the Pump/Torrent combo. What more need I say? Peace, G

Originally Posted by Mo34Hockey View Post
    I've read that you only need to take torrent on the days you workout, which would be nice because it's only got 15 servings...but if so what is the best/cheepest way to suppliment in creatine on your off days? and does animal pump work like this also?

I'm curious because this is clearly a great stack but the servings for the price are no where in comparison to shock therapy/storm...great log so far, looking forward to reading as your gains continue.
    I'd use any bulk or reasonably priced creatine once a day on off days and save your Pump/Torrent stack for training days. That should help you stretch them out nicely. We've all been there bro. Peace, G

Training has been solid thus far... Working back into mass mode with bigger calories and keying in on the core lifts. Back on the flatty for the first time in about a month, so my numbers are somewhat mortal and terrestrial, but come see me in a month. Haha.

Friday's Chest session went down like this...

Flat Barbell Bench Press: Warmups, 405 x 1, 405 x 1, 365 x 4, 335 x 6, 315 x 9
    Incline DB Flyes: 3 sets x 12-8 reps
    Pec Deck: 4 sets x 20-12 reps

Will update with the rest of my weekend training soon. Peace, G

Originally Posted by TT22 View Post
    Very good stack! Good luck G. Hopefully ill get to try this soon once cash isnt so strapped!

Jdub
    No doubt TT22... I think you're gonna dig this stack when you get a chance to hit it. Peace, G

Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    Training has been solid thus far... Working back into mass mode with bigger calories and keying in on the core lifts. Back on the flatty for the first time in about a month, so my numbers are somewhat mortal and terrestrial, but come see me in a month. Haha.

Friday's Chest session went down like this...

Flat Barbell Bench Press: Warmups, 405 x 1, 405 x 1, 365 x 4, 335 x 6, 315 x 9
    Incline DB Flyes: 3 sets x 12-8 reps
    Pec Deck: 4 sets x 20-12 reps

Will update with the rest of my weekend training soon. Peace, G
    Damn G, that's some nice bench numbers. Have you ever thought of competing in powerlifting?

emcdaniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just as a way to reinforce what G has been preaching thus far:

I just finished my first bottle of Torrent and I gotta say, I love this stuff. Just reordered "The House's Mass Stack", the value is phenomenal.