Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Insight Needed...

Right now I'm drawing up a list of supplements, the following I have thus far are:

Higher Power 100% Pure Creatine
    Twinlab ZMA Fuel
    N Large II

Tomorrow I start intensely prepare myself physically for the marines, so at 6 every morning I start running, but with this cardio, will their be much point to taking N Large II because it will limit its effects?

I'm 16, 5'10 and weigh it at around 135-140 lbs. I have a fairly decent build but am looking to gain at least 2" on my arms and forearms, and work to really toning my legs.

From the above supplements, what would you recommend that I add or replace?

My schedule right now is:

6am - Run

7am - Breakfast

9am - 4pm - College

7pm - Workout

What would be the best time to use any supplements from the timeframe above?

Thanks.

Also, If anyone has an intense training regime that would be suited for preparing for the marines, I would be happy to hear it.

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Royal Marine is the elite force. Good luck to you.

Check out this article about pre,during and post workout drink. It will show you how to make your own drink that is as good as any and a lot cheaper.

www.avantlabs.com online mag, 5th issue, article by Zeppelin.