Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Introducing "Sheesh Bars"... Samples!

In the past, I had always used protein shakes to supplement my protein intake. Then Next Nutrition hit the market with their "Detour" line, and I fell in love. They tasted just like Snicker bars, and they were packed with 30 grams of protein...or so I thought.

After Detour bars failed label claims testing, I was in dire needs for a new protein bar. I then stumbled across Chef Jay's Tri-O-Plex bars. These too were also amazing for the time being; they tasted fantastic, and their label had a great macronutrient breakdown. Unfortunately, these ended up failing testing as well, and I was left on a desolate protein bar island, in dire need of a new protein bar that wasn't filled with gelatin or other junk proteins and one that did the above, and actually met label claims....

By now I'm sure most of you have heard wardog's notorious homemade protein bar recipe. For those of you haven't, the taste is amazing and the calories are clean and balanced: the perfect recipe for bulking.

However, the whole process of actually making the bars can be somewhat daunting for the average bodybuilder, for whom the closest thing to "baking" that they're familiar with is throwing a chicken in the oven. I'm somewhere on the other end of the spectrum; although I don't cook often, when I do I find it's a relaxing ordeal.

It is for both of these reason that I am offering this service to you guys. Dito gave me the idea, as he was complaining to me on AIM how he would always ruin the bars in someway or another, and how the whole thing was just too much for him to handle. So ladies and gentlemen, if you haven't figured it out by now, I will making and selling the "wardog bars".

Want more information? Read up over here.

FREE SAMPLES!! Read below...
    Last edited by Icex999; 01-31-2004 at 01:05 PM.
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dito may try a batch of these. Well he already has. But my last batch pissed me off more than the first. Plus no clean up either. Hmmmmmm.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ordered. Thanks Icex999 for the link. My batch of these came out horrible.

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Free Sample

Ok guys, I have decided to do a free sample run for the bars so that those who have never tasted them before can get an idea of what they're buying.

Due to financial limitations, I will be doing the sampling in tiers. The first 40 people to send me an e-mail with their address will receive a free bar. Once I recoup my losses from these 40, I will send the next 40, and so on until everyone is happy.

Please send sample requests to: sheeshbars@comcast.net

Enjoy!

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Free Sample

Originally posted by Icex999
    Ok guys, I have decided to do a free sample run for the bars so that those who have never tasted them before can get an idea of what they're buying.

Due to financial limitations, I will be doing the sampling in tiers. The first 40 people to send me an e-mail with their address will receive a free bar. Once I recoup my losses from these 40, I will send the next 40, and so on until everyone is happy.

Enjoy!
    Where ya gonna sell em?

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a big fan of the honey it bro otherwise looks like it might be ok, I made some with a protein blend of egg, cassein and cfm whey from customizer 8 egg whites, and dry oats, 2 tbsp of olive oil they turned out great without all the suger in it
    Sixpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Re: Re: Free Sample

Originally posted by Douche_Nutz
    Where ya gonna sell em?
    They are currently for sale through GM. Take a look on the right hand side of the page where it says "Add to Cart"

http://gaining-mass.com/modules/ipbo...showtopic=1121

Originally posted by Sixpack
    Not a big fan of the honey it bro otherwise looks like it might be ok, I made some with a protein blend of egg, cassein and cfm whey from customizer 8 egg whites, and dry oats, 2 tbsp of olive oil they turned out great without all the suger in it
    Sixpack
    Honey is a great source of carbohydrates for hard training athletes and bodybuilders, providing a slow and steady stream of energy that can give many a well needed energy boost for several hours without the use of stimulants.

But not everyone tolerates carbohydrates well, and for those of you counting your carbs, I will be offering up a low-carbohydrate bar in the near future!

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honey is a great source of carbohydrates for hard training athletes and bodybuilders, providing a slow and steady stream of energy that can give many a well needed energy boost for several hours without the use of stimulants.

But not everyone tolerates carbohydrates well, and for those of you counting your carbs, I will be offering up a low-carbohydrate bar in the near future!
    Dont forget the custom ones dildo breath.

Turn around bright eyes

Originally posted by dito
    Dont forget the custom ones dildo breath.
    Customizing individual bars for people would be somewhat difficult, so for these samples I will just be mass producing them and sending out the standard formula.

Dildo breath? I'll take that over your semen breath anyday.

Customizing individual bars for people would be somewhat difficult, so for these samples I will just be mass producing them and sending out the standard formula.
    Dito meant an order not the samples.

Turn around bright eyes

Originally posted by dito
    Dito meant an order not the samples.
    All of that was covered in the "read more" article above.

All of that was covered in the "read more" article above.

Turn around bright eyes

Honey...Don't Take My Word For It

Honey is the natural carbohydrate source for endurance

By Dr. Phil Maffetone

Can honey improve endurance? According to researcher Richard Kreider, Ph.D., it can.

Results of three studies were presented at the annual meetings for Experimental Biology, the American College of Sports Medicine and the National Strength and Conditioning Association. They all showed honey may be a superior energy source for athletes because of its low glycemic index and positive metabolic response.

The studies show that honey may be an effective pre-workout energy source that does not induce hypoglycemia (eating or drinking sugary products before working out can cause low blood sugar during the workout). Honey can also help sustain blood sugar when taken following a workout.

In one study, 71 subjects were given various forms of carbohydrates, including honey and placebo. Honey produced only mild increases in blood sugar and insulin, unlike dextrose (glucose) and maltodextrin.

Another study included 39 athletes. Following an intensive weight workout, each subject immediately consumed a protein shake blended with either sucrose (white sugar), maltodextrin, honey or a placebo. Honey was the only carbohydrate to sustain blood sugar over the two hours following the exercise, and showed favorable hormone changes indicative of a positive muscle recuperative state.

A third study had cyclists simulate a 40-mile race. Honey was shown to improve endurance capacity and be a very efficient carbohydrate source.

Making the sweet choice
    When shopping for honey, look for a number of attributes. Dark honey may be the most therapeutic. Try to get raw, unfiltered honey. Keep it in a dark cabinet but there's no need to refrigerate it. Heat, light and filtering remove some of the beneficial properties of honey
    I use 100% natural raw honey, which is COLD packaged at the honeycomb to ensure the potency of Honey's natural, active health promoting enzymes. The honey I use is from a remote area where there is no commercial farming, pesticides or chemicals. I store it in a cold, dark and dry corner of my basement to ensure potency.

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Honey...Don't Take My Word For It

I use 100% natural raw honey, which is COLD packaged at the honeycomb to ensure the potency of Honey's natural, active health promoting enzymes. The honey I use is from a remote area where there is no commercial farming, pesticides or chemicals. I store it in a cold, dark and dry corner of my basement to ensure potency.
    I'm looking forward to trying a bar. I signed up for a sample. If they taste good you'll definitely have me as a customer.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sawastea sent an email

Looking forward to it as well

I am Adam, Prince of Eternia, defender of the secrets of Castle Greyskull. This is Cringer, my fearless friend. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said: "By the power of Greyskull, I have the power!" Cringer became the mighty Battle Cat, and I became He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Free Sample

Enjoy!
    Forget the free samples and help a brother out! I'm placing my order now.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

Re: Re: Free Sample

Originally posted by NPursuit
    Forget the free samples and help a brother out! I'm placing my order now.
    Thanks alot man. I truly appreciate it!

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If u are on a low carb diet u don;t want honey its high in fructose , I would add more whole oats to replace the honey
    Sixpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Sixpack - should have read my earlier reply brother.

You guys should see Sheesh with her apron on. What a good woman.

Turn around bright eyes

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sheesh,

If these come out 1/2 way decent, I'll DEFINITELY buy AT LEAST 5 orders. Whenever I try it, I'll let you know. Heck we're one state away so I should be the first to get them when you send it

Looking forward to a bar that MEETS label claims

I am Adam, Prince of Eternia, defender of the secrets of Castle Greyskull. This is Cringer, my fearless friend. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said: "By the power of Greyskull, I have the power!" Cringer became the mighty Battle Cat, and I became He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure

Rassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Introducing "Sheesh Bars"... Samples!

After Detour bars failed label claims testing, I was in dire needs for a new protein bar.
    If I am not mistaken, Detour pretty much passed the Label Claims Testing. It had a little more fat and sugar than claimed, but it was right on in the amount of protein it claimed to contain.

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Introducing "Sheesh Bars"... Samples!

Originally posted by Rassler
    If I am not mistaken, Detour pretty much passed the Label Claims Testing. It had a little more fat and sugar than claimed, but it was right on in the amount of protein it claimed to contain.
    The label stated 6 gs of sugar and it contained 14gs of sugar. I wouldn't call that passing.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

Re: Re: Re: Introducing "Sheesh Bars"... Samples!

Originally posted by NPursuit
    The label stated 6 gs of sugar and it contained 14gs of sugar. I wouldn't call that passing.
    Word to Big Bird...

Label Claims Testing

Rassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To me, 32 grams of protein is the most important stat on the label.

Originally posted by Rassler
    To me, 32 grams of protein is the most important stat on the label.
    Same here but not trying to deceive your customers is more important. Imagine if you were cutting and you only figured for 6gs of sugar and so many cals.

Anyway lets keep this thread on track shall we.
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

Would the protein be denatured to a significant extent when put in the microwave for 90 secs?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=58474

ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wooohoo! i sent an email and in less than an hour i received a reply saying i will get a free batch to try out. i can't wait to try them out and post my review.
    My Superdrol Review:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=501176[/url]

Originally posted by Douche_Nutz
    Would the protein be denatured to a significant extent when put in the microwave for 90 secs?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=58474
    The protein is not being microaved. Its being mixed in after.

Dito would like to take this oppertunity to say Sheesh is a slut.

Turn around bright eyes