TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can you help me with my split?

During the school Christmas break I had a lot of time to spend so I was able to workout really well in the gym. Now I have less time and I am having trouble fitting everything in. My split currently looks like this:

Saturday: Quads(13 total sets)
    Sunday:Chest(18 total sets)
    Tuesday:Hamstring, calves(14 total sets)
    Wednesday:Arms(15 total sets)

If I have time on Friday I work out my abs. I havent worked out my back in 1.5 weeks but I would like to fit it in.

Can you tell me where I can fit in abs and back on a 4 day split. Am I over-training in some areas?

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that split is terrible.

if you dont have a lot of time then switch to a 3 day split.

Mon: chest, tris

Wed: back, bis

Fri: legs, shoulders

Put abs and forearms on whichever day suits you.

And you dont need that many sets for each muslce.
    Chest: 10 sest
    biceps, and triceps: 5 or 6 each
    Legs: 10
    shoulders: 6/7
    back: 10

if you train hard and make every set count then this is all you need.

Some poeple do even less sets for arms and shoulders than what i've said. Beucase these muslces get worked with other body parts. I only do 3 sets after back for my biceps now as they get hit hard from heavy back work.