A&FPrettyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Optimum Nutritions "After Max"???

Whats up everybody!!! I was wondering if anybody has tried Optimum Nutritions "After Max"??? It has 40 grams of Protein, 5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate, 5 grams of L-Glutamine, and 1 gram of Taurine, and was wondering if it was alright to take after a workout while cutting. I was planning on taking ON 100% Whey Protein with some Swole V2, before a workout, and the After Max after the workout. How does that sound, and are these supplemets alright for cutting?? I'll also be eating as clean and healthy as I can. Thanks alot guys!!!

Need2Lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking aftermax for several months now after my workouts and have made tremendous gains. Obviouslly, I can't say that it is because of Aftermax since I also drink protein shakes throughout the day and eat a lot. Wehn mixed with milk in a blender AfterMax tastes awesome. It is the best tasting supplement I've used used by far.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As long as it fits within your daily caloric requirement then it is find for cutting.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Thanks guys for your responses, if anybody else has any more replies, please do!!!!

Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Assumung you've lowered your carbs the rest of the day it is advised that you take some post workout to replenish your glycogen stores. You might consider adding some ALA to the drink to help with insulin levels post workout as well. The rest of the ingredients are excellent while dieting down. This includes the Swole V.2 and of course the protein.
    6' 1"
    250lbs off season
    210lbs show weight
    Bench Max 455lbs
    Dead Max "make it 7000Lbs now"
    Life time natural (legal) 10 years

"Ya gotta hate the weights and love the pain"

"c'mon its only gravity"

Well thats what I was gonna do Hate&Pain, I was gonna take a protein shake with the Swole V2 pre-workout, and the "After Max" post workout. Is that what you meant??

Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate&Pain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes I was under that assumption. Get the unflavored Swole and throw it right in your drink. Do this twice a day, first thing in the morning and pre-workout. You might also wanna add 5 gm's of glutamine per drink as this will help stave off catabolism.
    6' 1"
    250lbs off season
    210lbs show weight
    Bench Max 455lbs

"c'mon its only gravity"

Ok thanks Hate&Pain, yeah I already have some Glutamine, but I also believe that the ON Whey already has 5 grams of Glutamine in each serving.

It doesn't, though they'd lead you to believe that. It's Glutamine and Glutamic acid, and it's no where near 5gm equivelent.
    6' 1"
    250lbs off season
    210lbs show weight
    Bench Max 455lbs

"c'mon its only gravity"

Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds good, i would get unflavorued if mixing with the ON whey. Dont worry about glutamine it's worthless, get BCAA's instead
    The desire to attain "perfection" is a mental poison. Perfection is a fictitious concept, there is only improvement. Therein lies the challenge, therein lies the fun.

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED

Commitment isn't the time you spend, It's the line you cross.

I live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see.....Where ugliness becomes beautiful.