SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

NO2-- muscle building hemodilator??

ok, i saw this new thing and i really wanna get it, but it sounds like BS... check it out, whaddya think?? is it safe for a 16 yr old?

http://www.getno2.com/

peace
    shaun
    why are you reading this? go lift. = P

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmm..

Personally, id say its going to be BS, kinda the same way methoxy and ecdy are. Hyped up, but holding no real valure. I'll spend my money steack.

If you try it though, let us know how it goes.

Br

SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eh, it may be hyped up but it all seems to me like it makes sense, biologically speaking, like how the body uses nitrous oxide (NO2),etc...right??

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The main ingredient is Arginine, an amino acid that's known to increase GH levels(but big doses are needed) and nitric oxide levels in the body.

NO(nitrIC oxide) is a neurotransmitter, and has roles like keeping oxygen flow to the heart high by letting endothelial cells relax. These are the cells that line blood vessels.

So this product looks like it might be able to provide a pump(Hemodilation, they called it - notice that that word is trademarked). And maybe help with improving endurance(by increasing blood flow, decreasing blood pressure.

The angina medication nitroglycerine(also an explosive) works by increase NO levels in the body.

That's my understanding of it.
    I was curious so I looked up NO's role in the body.

Maybe it has some magical muscle building effect, I just couldn't find anything about it besides the fact that it may increase GH levels.

yup thats pretty much what ive been thinkan about... but do u believe its safe for teens??

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As long as you don't have any heart problems, and know what it does and how to use it properly, then yeah, it's safe.

I think it's a worthless supplement, though, as there are much better products to spend money on than this.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't buy it. the only thing NO2 is good for is synthesizing TNT. J/k, it does have jobs that it conducts in the body... will it make you grow noticibly...i doubt it. NO2 boosters have been around for awhile.
    Peace

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd prefer to put the nitrous in my car.
    Br

i think i'll try it, and then return it...its got a money back gauruntee

come on now.... someones gotta be smart here--is this stuff for real?? in 5-7 days it says u will see your muscles as tho they are pumped from the gym (they stay pumped!!) hmm?

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol when I first quickly skimmed the post I thought he was asking if nitrous oxide was good for you to take

Seneca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the guy at gnc was telling me about this stuff and i was gonna check it out. I was just wondering if anyone has actually tried it.

Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000)
    You weren't supposed to bring the thread back until the 26th, *******!

Seneca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

*******? thats kinda harsh, i was just asking a question because i need information. 26th????

Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Seneca

*******? thats kinda harsh, i was just asking a question because i need information. 26th????
    LOL Bro.. I'm messin with you.. I haven't tried NO2, its too expensive but people have said it works.

fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it aint worth the money

WannbeOaf87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out postts in the supp forums they got info on cheap NO2. From what I know it is safe for teens and it does keep you pumped.

BadAzz253 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont knock it until you try it. I started taking it, and I love it. Iam beginning to see good results. I understand it is expensive, so its not for everyone.

Originally posted by BadAzz253
    Dont knock it until you try it. I started taking it, and I love it. Iam beginning to see good results. I understand it is expensive, so its not for everyone.
    I know it works. It's too expensive.

Built has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nitrous Oxide is N20

chrisweeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BiG RED HH
    Hmm..

Personally, id say its going to be BS, kinda the same way methoxy and ecdy are. Hyped up, but holding no real valure. I'll spend my money steack.

If you try it though, let us know how it goes.

Br
    O/T:

Red, dang bro. Been a while since I have seen you around. Anyways, when are you going to hit us up with some updated photos man? Hurry hurry.

- Chris
    aggressively progress...

AIM Screen Name: scandal
    Email: tenorplayerchris@hotmail.com

BadAzz253 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no, nitrous oxide is NO2. N2O would be nitrous dioxide.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by BadAzz253
    no, nitrous oxide is NO2. N2O would be nitrous dioxide.
    Uh, no, dioxide means two oxygen (as is carbon dioxide = CO2), so NO2 would be nitrogen dioxide. N2O is dinitrogen monoxide aka nitrous oxide aka laughing gas.

Originally posted by chrisweeks
    O/T:

Red, dang bro. Been a while since I have seen you around. Anyways, when are you going to hit us up with some updated photos man? Hurry hurry.

- Chris
    LOL.. Sorry to inform you, but that post by Big Red was made almost an entire year ago. On my birthday.

irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000)
    NO2^- = Nitrite
    NO3^- =Nitrate

NO= Nitrogen monoxide, common name: Nitric Oxide
    N20= Dinitrogen monoxide, common name: nitrous oxide.

Now, stfu, debate settled^^
    Booyakasha