TheNewGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone else hate Ben Affleck?

As if seeing Ben Affleck f*ck up his career and popularity by dating and making movies with Jennifer Lopez weren't enough, I see him today on an anti-piracy commercial. You know, the commercial in which all the "people behind the movies" are bitching because inconsiderate Americans are "steailing" their products through downloading. Ben, people downloading your movies without paying isn't what is ruining your career. Your career is dying because you are making ****ty movies that no one wants to pay for. Pull your head out of your ass and realize that no one cares what you think. Well, too bad the RIAA isn't reading this statement...

Corrections has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ben Affleck is boring. He doesnt belong on TV. He is just as exciting as a guy named James Williams
    Feel the burn ... feel the burn!!

Looks over $$$ anyday everyday allday - Personality #1

E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For the most part, I think he is a chump. I dread to think that a few years back, I actually wanted to look like him.

Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ben Affleck is a giant tool

I don't know whats more fake, his hair plugs or his acting

check it out: http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/000247.html

Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Anyone else hate Ben Affleck?

Originally posted by TheNewGuy
    inconsiderate Americans are "steailing" their products through downloading.
    Bastard Americans and their downloading

Filesharing is morally wrong, and whoever does it is going to hell

BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hopefully after Jersey Girl and Paycheck bomb Affleck will finally go where he belongs...the dustheap of celebrity history.
    "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." -Henry Kissinger

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster . . . for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Re: Anyone else hate Ben Affleck?

Originally posted by Tech_Zilla
    Filesharing is morally wrong, and whoever does it is going to hell
    so i'll be seeing you there? i'll get you a suite because i am deffinantly going First class, presidential suite

Elite

CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really started hating him after seeing him at some premiere (on TV) with J-Lo. He had about 4 inches of makeup caked on his face...damn, it was so obvious... and he was standing around and posing like he was some queer supermodel.

Paycheck sucked. I saw it two days ago, what a generic piece of ****

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Corrections
    I saw it, and it was original at least
    I rape back.
    If you were half as good as me you'd be close to perfection.
    "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off." - Brock Lesnar

E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope Jersey Girl bombs. This is the same movie that came from the same guy that created the classic Clerks and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Its a shame.

I agree with you. Man, he thinks all of America loves him, so he participates in this bull**** commercial with hired individuals posing as "camera men" and "firefighters" (I think there were firefighters, even though they aren't paid through box office sales). We already have the RIAA shoveling **** down our throats, so we don't need a "meterosexual" hack like Affleck trying to play the sympathy card with this commercial.

his face is plain, his damn presence is plain, he brings nothing to the table. he is a common rich man

Originally posted by BigKazWSM747
    Hopefully after Jersey Girl and Paycheck bomb Affleck will finally go where he belongs...the dustheap of celebrity history.
    What in the blue f*ck is "Jersey Girl"? It sounds like more of Ben Affleck being a whiney little bitch for 2 hours.

BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm glad I didn't. Between Ben Affleck starring in it and it being directed by John Woo there wasn't a chance in hell of me watching it.
    "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." -Henry Kissinger

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster . . . for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche