Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    LilSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Aryan soldier
    LMFAO! i dident see the pic of lilswole, AHAHAHAHA. seriously where are you from lilswole i might take you up on your offer. lol

4163 President Dr. So. Houston, Tx. zip 77047
    anybody with the nuts and like doggin me over the internet come on over

LilSwole

P.S. And for you Aryan ur 15 160 don't try ****in with me IM two times your size bitch

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    frank zane was the friggin man. Dude, he had one of the most aesthetic physiques on the planet. So what if he wasnt a monster, he did beat Arnold once, and only 2 people have that honor (he and Sergio Oliva). That's the problem with our sport, we now value blockiness and size/mass over aesthetics, proportion, and symetry. Anyways, Lou was bigger than Arnold point blank. Lou was the biggest bodybuilder of all time (Pumping Iron). That's the end of the story.

farshizo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if that's your address....than it shows how immature you are to post your address on INTERNET! i mean....come on dude....get a life and stop bitching and acting like you're someone different..we're all here to talk about our experiences and accomplishment in BB...yet all you do is creating flames with your nonesence posts...even if you're black....try to act mature and speak correctly....i have many black friends and trust me....none of em talk or spell like YOU DO!......try to act like a normal human being for god's sake!

LilSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by farshizo
    if that's your address....than it shows how immature you are to post your address on INTERNET! i mean....come on dude....get a life and stop bitching and acting like you're someone different..we're all here to talk about our experiences and accomplishment in BB...yet all you do is creating flames with your nonesence posts...even if you're black....try to act mature and speak correctly....i have many black friends and trust me....none of em talk or spell like YOU DO!......try to act like a normal human being for god's sake!

about posting address over the internet I dont give a **** , yeah I Do talk about bb accomplishments u feel me, but everytime I say somein I get dogged u feel me and about the way I talk THIS is me and I dont care what none of u say about my talkin just don't disrespect me

LilSwole
    Last edited by LilSwole; 01-31-2004 at 08:11 AM.

-={I Lift Because I Can}= oStarGazerXVII's Avatar
    oStarGazerXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I suggest you get your head, ego, and over-inflated self-image back where it belongs- out of public knowledge.

You never know when some sociopath will by happenstance see your address or face and quietly, discreetly, come to hunt you down.

The world is not a harsh place by default, but becomes your worst nightmare when your temperament flares impulsively. I really hope that you aren't of the type that just doesn't understand until it's too late.

So let's all calm down and get our balls back in our pants, and talk like people with with more than simple feral animosity.
    "The Fitness Insight-" www.geocities.com/ostargazerxvii

"As far as I know, I'll only be here once. I might as well make it a good experience"

AIM- oStarGazerXVII

musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Arnold was far superior than Louie. He was more cut and more refined. Plus, Louie had no idea how to pose!

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lou was 6'4'' and Arnold was 6'1.5''

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Although some sources claim that Lou used to be 6'5'' in his prime

teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by britt72 View Post
    What are Arnold Schwarzegger, or Lou Ferigno's measurements

any pics?
    lou looked massive, something between arnolds time and present time, without the gut.

he didnt look as cut as arnold. But I still prefer arnolds physique over his.

so i guess lou was bigger.

Originally Posted by teaganj View Post
    lou looked massive, something between arnolds time and present time, without the gut.

he didnt look as cut as arnold. But I still prefer arnolds physique over his.

so i guess lou was bigger.
    How tall was Lou?

KramerJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KramerJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KramerJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KramerJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KramerJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KramerJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KramerJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KramerJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KramerJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KramerJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KramerJD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lou was heavier and taller i think, but arnold had a crazy build.

Originally Posted by KramerJD View Post
    lou was heavier and taller i think, but arnold had a crazy build.
    is it true that he was a legit 6'5''?

Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Arnold had voluminous pectoral muscles, because he was the German powerlifting champion)))
    bench press 165 kgx1, 125 kgx13, 100 kgх24
    overhead press 100 kgx1, 82,5 kg 4 sets х 5 reps
    deadlift 230 kgx1, 200 kgx4, 190 kg 3 sets x 5 reps
    raw squat 180 kgx1, 150 kg 5x5
    chin-ups +25 kg x10 reps