Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Vectork39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lou was far bigger, but not was bodybuilding was looking for back in the day.....arnolds legs and calves were lacking quite a bit, although his upper body and waist was great, and his characted was truly remarkable as well. lou was definitely bigger in size, but lacked the overall package

here check out these links:

Lou's gallery:
    http://digilander.libero.it/louferrign/

Arnold's:
    http://www.schwarzenegger.it/musclegallery1.html
    Last edited by Vectork39; 01-28-2004 at 07:17 PM.

halcr0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Vectork39
    lou was far bigger, but not was bodybuilding was looking for back in the day.....arnolds legs and calves were lacking quite a bit, although his upper body and waist was great, and his characted was truly remarkable as well. lou was definitely bigger in size, but lacked the overall package

here check out these links:

Lou's gallery:
    http://digilander.libero.it/louferrign/

Arnold's:
    http://www.schwarzenegger.it/musclegallery1.html

By todays standards arnie had small upper legs, but theres no way in hell he had small calves in his prime, they were 20". Almost every bodybuilder had upper legs that were roughly the same size as arnolds, their upper body overpowered their lower and in my opinion thats aesthetic. That was the ironage.

Id rather have legs that looked like arnies than colemans, arnie was in proportion.

Smitty26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by tayf
    Wow.

BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lou was introduced to the new age of roids, Arnold wasn't.

Arnold in his time, owned Lou.

Lou in his time, still couldn't compare to Arnolds physic.
    ROFL SUP?

Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by LilSwole
    yall think im playin huh anybody that hate me enough to come and talk **** in my face(which u want talk fo long) and live in my area PM me and I will give you my address....Now that's all I got to say

LilSwole
    lol. this kid is making me laugh.

farshizo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you'd be serperised..

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Omar
    lol. this kid is making me laugh.
    Not me, His schtick has so much potential but hes dropping the ball on it.

It needs to be more "over the top". Until then, its not really doing anything for me.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Lonny
    Not me, His schtick has so much potential but hes dropping the ball on it.

It needs to be more "over the top". Until then, its not really doing anything for me.
    lol.

and he doesn't come over as convincing. he needs to put more effort into portraying his massive ego. i give him a C-.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LilSwole you're a ****ing idiot. Do u feel me?

Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yall think im playin huh anybody that hate me enough to come and talk **** in my face(which u want talk fo long) and live in my area PM me and I will give you my address....Now that's all I got to say

LilSwole

LOL i saw your pics man you have 12 inch arms and your a skinny weak ass ****ed up guy and your like how old 14??? i bet any newbie in this forum can woop your ass. So just shut up and stop being the tough guy cos ur not

Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    here i think this was Lil swoles Pic.
    Attached Images

MetRxFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have one thing to say about all this LilSwole shi*

Arguing over the internet is like competeing in the special olympics, even if you win your stil a ****ing retard.

Ya Feel Me?
    Name: Flex
    Local: Univ of Miami
    Height: 5'10"

Start Bulk Cycle 1/28-3/31
    All weights taken wensday mornings
    BP measurements are Dumbells
    Week Weight DL BP SQ
    1/28 177/300x6/80x6/295x5
    2/4 177/305x4/90x6/300x6
    2/11 178/?????/?????/315x7

**** why am I not getting heavier!! LOL

I'm just gonna fill this all in as I go along :)

True Lifitng is an addiction. One that takes control of your mind. You see the results and Just want to go back to the gym to improve yourself that much more. That is True Lifting. I cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow. Hello my name is Flex and i have an addiction. My hobbies include Bench Pressing small cars and doing Curls with trees, along with moonlit walks on the beach.

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by RedFiredSoul
    WTF? That's him? Doesn't really match the stats in his sig does it? LOL!

He looks Indian ( from India ) or something too, not Black btw.

nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

damn, is that recent?

LilSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

try a lil bit harder( the dudes indian) u feel me

LilSwole

p.s.yall still talking **** but nobody pm me mmmmmm

try a lil bit harder( the dudes indian) u feel me

LilSwole

p.s.yall still talking **** but nobody pm me mmmmmm

can someone ban this loser?
    Hes been listening to too much tupac and thinks that these boards are his ghetto and all you guys are his bitches.

WE DONT WANT TO FEEL YOU

LilSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by halcr0
    can someone ban this loser( thats bigger then me)?
    Hes been listening to too much tupac and thinks that these boards are his ghetto and all you guys are his bitches.

WE DONT WANT TO FEEL YOU

if they ban me they should ban like 15 other guys talking **** to me I was being cool I didnt dog or diss nobody but thay all tryin doggin me but Im the one who should get banned

LilSwole
    Last edited by LilSwole; 01-29-2004 at 04:13 PM.

MetRxFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if they ban me they should ban like 15 other guys talking **** to me I was being cool I didnt dog or diss nobody but thay all tryin doggin me but Im the one who should get banned

LilSwole
    Yo foo' I ain be dissin nobody, cuz all I be sayin is dat arguin on diz her intanet, be like you are a retard o sumtin, ya feel me my nizzle? shiiiiiii
    Name: Flex
    Local: Univ of Miami
    Height: 5'10"

Start Bulk Cycle 1/28-3/31
    All weights taken wensday mornings
    BP measurements are Dumbells
    Week Weight DL BP SQ
    1/28 177/300x6/80x6/295x5
    2/4 177/305x4/90x6/300x6
    2/11 178/?????/?????/315x7

**** why am I not getting heavier!! LOL

I'm just gonna fill this all in as I go along :)

True Lifitng is an addiction. One that takes control of your mind. You see the results and Just want to go back to the gym to improve yourself that much more. That is True Lifting. I cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow. Hello my name is Flex and i have an addiction. My hobbies include Bench Pressing small cars and doing Curls with trees, along with moonlit walks on the beach.

bgzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) bgzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) bgzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) bgzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) bgzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) bgzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) bgzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) bgzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) bgzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) bgzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) bgzee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I aint disrespectin nobody on this forum no mo so I don't need yo sorry ass choppin on me like that u feel me

LilSwole
    Just because you may speak the words differently, doesnt mean they are spelled differently.

Seriously, if you want people to respect you write so people can read what the hell you're trying to say.
    Last edited by bgzee; 01-29-2004 at 04:39 PM.

protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok getting back on topic, lou was bigger than arnold.
    In PI they said Arnold had 23 inch arms.

I think Zane and FRanco are great and I agree with woh ever said S. Nerbrett should have one or at least been in the final 2 for the 1975 O.

I like the body builders of Arnold's time, just with alittle bigger legs, but not like arnold. there are some BBs today who I think look ok. K. Levrone, J. Jackson,L. Priest and C. Cormer

Chasm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chasm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chasm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chasm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chasm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chasm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chasm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chasm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chasm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chasm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chasm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well the funny thing about all of this is... If you watch pumping iron look at arnold in his teens as compared to lou in his teens. Lou looked like a bean pole and Arnold was humongous. Lou took some major roids.
    17 years old, 5 foot 9, 225lbs and still massively bulking.

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    im sad lou never won mr olympia, he wanted it so much
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) protz2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah I know I wish lou would have won but hey he was still a good guy for the sport.

about lou being small in his teens. arnold lifted in his early teens and lou didnt lift in his early teens but lou is a beast. he still would have been enourmous w/ out roids

lou was a beanpole when he was a teen, he couldnt even make the football team because of this reason.

But he trained hard with his father everyday and developed arms that were apparently bigger than arnolds and a huge 60" chest.

(keep in mind that lou is 6'5, and having arms bigger than arnolds doesnt mean that they looked any bigger)

bLeDZePPeLiN69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bLeDZePPeLiN69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bLeDZePPeLiN69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bLeDZePPeLiN69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bLeDZePPeLiN69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bLeDZePPeLiN69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bLeDZePPeLiN69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bLeDZePPeLiN69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bLeDZePPeLiN69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bLeDZePPeLiN69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bLeDZePPeLiN69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They want you banned because you're black. I don't get it. I like black people... why all the racism??????????????

::melancholy & heavy dose of sarcasm::

iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by ZachG_85
    And Zane sucks. Small, soft, nothin' at all.
    soft? :/

oh yeh and lou was bigger than arnold...
    Last edited by iron_curtis; 01-29-2004 at 09:30 PM.
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.facebook.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bbing isnt always about size but the overal picture through size tone symetry and how well everything flows. Arnolds first Mr Olympia he weighed more then another contender and had larger measurements but lost he then began to strart cuttign and soon won

not a nazi, iam blunted Aryan soldier's Avatar
    Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LilSwole
    OOOOO real scared you talk mad crap over the internet, just stop this nonsence. "O you dont agree with me? huh poopyhead? well come over someday ill beat you up because you dissed me on the internet" For christs sake. We are talking about bodybuilding. BODYBUILDING not who can "whop" someone. People like you give the teen forum a bad name. PCE
    smh

not a nazi, iam blunted Aryan soldier's Avatar
    Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LMFAO! i dident see the pic of lilswole, AHAHAHAHA. seriously where are you from lilswole i might take you up on your offer. lol
    smh

Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think lou was overall bigger. Did you see arnold's chest size compared to his waist, he looked sick. I think if you are talking about overall symetry, arnold had the best overall perfect body. My teacher gave me arnold's book from alomost 20 years ago. It had franco, lou , and arnold in it. Right now arnold's arms are 20 inches, at least that's what it said in a muscle mag( While he was doing terminator 3 ). If you ask me arnold had the best overall proportions, but far as bigness.......I think lou takes that one. Wow, good post......... I like the topic