HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10)

caffeine-pill or coffee?

i am going to start either drinking coffee or pop a 250mg caffeine pill on weekdays before school. i am doing this because i always feel tired/sluggish in the morning and this will help mebecome more alert/better in class.

i would rather take the pill since i dont want to have to waste all that time (10mins, little i know but i dont want to have to wake up 10 mins early every dam day) in the morning.

i will workout in the afternoon or later at night (around 8pm)

will this effect my workout or anything like that?

what do you think

Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: caffeine-pill or coffee?

Originally posted by HUGE_I_AM
    I will workout in the afternoon or later at night (around 8pm)

will this effect my workout or anything like that?

what do you think
    I was in the same situation you were in....Tried the coffee, but it too hot to drink fast, but on the other hand if you take caffeine pills it saves alot of time.....

when you start taking caffeine in the mornings, you might feel a bit "crashed" around 2:30 - 3:00 after school....but to combat the crashed feeling, it would be optimal if you could come home from school and sleep for about 60-80 minutes, just to combat that groggy feeling.....

or you could just start working out before school......but it sounds like you enjoy sleeping, so that probably isn't for you

bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sleep more and eat a good breakfast.

No, it won't have any outcome on your workout.

HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10) HUGE_I_AM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by bLeDZePPeLiN69
    Sleep more and eat a good breakfast.

No, it won't have any outcome on your workout.
    yea i know about sleeping more... but the thing is, im in college and i cant always get a full nights rest (i try for 8hrs) but ive found i need ~10hrs to feel peppy/alert in the morning and i just have too many other things to do so i cant get that amount of sleep

dam so you think ill be tired at around 3pm? i dont have time for a nap or anything... maybe i can just drink some caffinated tea (i hear it has less caffeine that coffee)

what do you think?

Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by HUGE_I_AM
    dam so you think ill be tired at around 3pm? i dont have time for a nap or anything... maybe i can just drink some caffinated tea (i hear it has less caffeine that coffee)

what do you think?
    Oh I thought you were in high school and high schools usually get out at 3:00 so thats why I said 3:00......but after several hours, you get kinda "figgity" and you get that lazy feeling......but if you are going to take in any caffeine, I would strongly suggest a nap sometime in the afternoon or before your workout...

but I would also recommend some cardio in the morning, even if it is just walking or jogging....because it will definatly wake you up...and also, eat alot of breakfast, but most importantly I have found that drinking alot of cold water in the mornings, really wakes you up.....

Just don't take any ephedra products in the morning because by 12:00 pm you will be a zombie

bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know how a full day feels with sports and not enough sleep. I hate not being alert. Make the BEST of your early week training days because after a weekend's rest, you'll be fired up. Also, make the best of your end of week days because you'll have a weekend to rest. Come to think of it... just train hard .

However, try to lift before school. That will wake you up real good and you won't feel groggy after a long school day when you hit the gym. You can go to bed earlier, too.