Thread: Splits

willetts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Splits

Will it make much of a difference if i train biceps and back together as oppose to biceps and triceps?

I feel that I am too tired after doing back and can't lift as much during biceps exercises.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You probably won't be able to lift as much with biceps since they will be fatigued already. But many people have had good results training them together nonetheless.

akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you're on a 3 day split, you're probably doing back and biceps on the same day. If you are finding minimal results in the biceps then I would suggest changing to a 4 day split and doing something like biceps and abs on the same day. I'm kinda at this point. I'm not happy with my arms so I might seperate my back and bi's.

Loose Cannon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yup me to chest/tri's work good, but back/bi's do nothing for me...

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by Bignbuff
    You probably won't be able to lift as much with biceps since they will be fatigued already. But many people have had good results training them together nonetheless.
    i think back and bis and chest tris help to make your time more efficient...