Thread: Acne?

specialk7722 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Acne?

I have like kinda bad acne.. does anyone know any good tips to get rid of it that worked for you?

Thanks for the help
    * Its better to be pissed off than pissed on *

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: Acne?

Originally posted by specialk7722
    I have like kinda bad acne.. does anyone know any good tips to get rid of it that worked for you?

Thanks for the help
    try www.acne.org try his regimen ,worked very weel for me,only had 2 pimples the last 2 months and they both went away in 2 days
    <HTC>

specialk7722 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks bro i'll try it out
    * Its better to be pissed off than pissed on *

zerglim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Re: Acne?

Originally posted by solidus2k3
    try www.acne.org try his regimen ,worked very weel for me,only had 2 pimples the last 2 months and they both went away in 2 days
    lol i gave this address to this boards i was abt to say the same thing.
    "never stop until u bust a nut"
    -tupac's mom

I don't apologize. I am sorry Lisa, that's the way I am.
    -homer j. simpson

FBI agent Scully : This is just a simple lie-detector test. I'll ask some simple questions and you should answer with yes or no. Do you understand?
    Homer : Yes.
    [ The machine blows up ].

Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've done just about everything you can do and nothing worked, finally got on accutane and its clearin me up pretty good.

Try going to a dermotologist, they'll help emmensily (sp?).

AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would first try some over-the-counter medicines that contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide before you make the doctor's appointment. Prescription meds like Accutane and others have serious side effects and you want to avoid them if you can control your acne through less severe methods. I have used daily cleansers with salicylic acid and then used a cream/lotion with benzoyl peroxide 5% at night before I go to bed and that was pretty effective.....hope this helps bro

Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I'm not saying to jump right into accutane, even if you want to your doc won't let you. They start you with more mild treatments and just work you up if it does'nt work. Thats what I had to do, nothing worked so eventually I ended up with accutane.

!! You can't see me !! killerkiss1978's Avatar
    killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000)
    use Toothpaste.....trust me it works.
    "Great liars are great magicians" - A.H.

eggs_goood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eggs_goood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eggs_goood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eggs_goood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eggs_goood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eggs_goood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eggs_goood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eggs_goood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eggs_goood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eggs_goood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eggs_goood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by killerkiss1978
    use Toothpaste.....trust me it works.
    ^ thats no joke. i heard it somewhere too.
    SURVIVOR: BLACK THURSDAY 9/8/05
    The Great Bodybuilding.com MISC Board Massacre

I was there!!

Toothpaste dries it out

Doing the Repeater. HardKnockNES's Avatar
    HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you've tried using over the counter medications to no avail, it's probably time you contacted a dermatologist. Unfortunately people with severe acne aren't "cured" as easily by benzoyl peroxide as people with mild to moderate acne.
    *S* 1\*
    Sheepdog #50

Originally posted by HardKnockNES
    If you've tried using over the counter medications to no avail, it's probably time you contacted a dermatologist. Unfortunately people with severe acne aren't "cured" as easily by benzoyl peroxide as people with mild to moderate acne.
    bump use bp 2.5% it also works as prevention and prevents oil a little as well. its the important part of the regimen in acne.org
    -tupac's mom

-homer j. simpson

FBI agent Scully : This is just a simple lie-detector test. I'll ask some simple questions and you should answer with yes or no. Do you understand?

vito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Acne?

Originally posted by zerglim
    lol i gave this address to this boards i was abt to say the same thing.
    thanks, its helped me a lot
    though its a bitch sometimes

AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceRx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some other options that the dermatologist can give you as prescriptions are topical solutions/ointments containing clindamycin (which is an antibiotic) and benzoyl peroxide. They also make various types of Benzoyl Peroxide washes and creams that are prescription. If the acne is severe enough, they can prescribe you oral antibiotics like doxycycline. I took that years ago when mine was really bad and it did help. I just didn't like the idea of taking the antibiotics for a long period of time. With doxycycline and females, you also have to watch because it interferes with birth control. You might want to visit your dermatologist and find out your options. I would save Accutane as the last option as it can damage the liver and have other serious side effects.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Acne?

Originally posted by vito
    i posted my bb pics there at acne.org and they banned me lol
    things that cleared my acne:
    -drink tons of water
    -never touch ur face
    -benzoyl peroxide 2.5%
    how long u been in the regimen vito?
    -tupac's mom

-homer j. simpson

Message Board King lilmuscleman's Avatar
    lilmuscleman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilmuscleman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilmuscleman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilmuscleman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilmuscleman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilmuscleman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilmuscleman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilmuscleman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilmuscleman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilmuscleman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilmuscleman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just go to a dermatologist. most will happily prescribe you something such as doxycycline, minocycline, cephalexin, tetracycline, benzaclin, accutane, etc.
    When I see guys working out for cosmetic reasons, I see vanity exposing them in the worst way, as cartoon characters, billboards for imbalance and insecurity. Strength reveals itself through character. - Henry Rollins

vito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Acne?

Originally posted by zerglim
    i posted my bb pics there at acne.org and they banned me lol
    things that cleared my acne:
    -drink tons of water
    -never touch ur face
    -benzoyl peroxide 2.5%
    how long u been in the regimen vito?
    i've been using benzoyl peroxide for almost 1.5 years
    i wouldn't say i follow the regimen though, i've had some nasty problems with my face because of too much peroxide, not enough moisturiser or harsh soap, i can't wash my face 2 times a day because that really irritates it, so i haven't properly followed the regimen for over half a year now

i used to have really bad acne and its a lot better now

why did you post bb pics? lol

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Acne?

Originally posted by vito
    yeah,especially before school,you rushing to put ur shirt on without letting the shirt scratch ur face and eating and getting dressed then putt the BP on and wating for ever for it to get absorbed then wait another 5 min then put ur moisture on( i feel like a pussy using this stuff but oh well )
    <HTC>

BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    acne sucks...im a couple months into accutane now. I would advise you to try over the counter stuff or maybe antibiotics and prescription creams if you have a few at the most, if its serious cystic red swollen acne that is appearing all over, then get on accutane to kill the ****.

sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try Proactiv! It worked for me.

(I have stopped using it for a while because my skin can't take too much Benzol Peroxide(sp?)...I can get used to it if I use the solution a certain way, though.)

krishten001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by specialk7722 View Post

Thanks for the help
    Hi, specialk7722.

I always assist you to go with natural remedy. that helped me without any side effect.